What does W23 think of the fake limit?

DeletedUser

Yes but nukes build alot faster than full D villages. That is where it evens out...
it doesnt even out though, i cant see how it evens out that to take a D village you have to go through 2 or more nukes and when your attacking a cluster even a fairly poor player can kill way over 10 nukes with relative ease. Attacking is alot harder than defending as well tbh as you have to time attacks with pin-point accuracy and really second guess the defender whil the defender can just stack the village hours before the attack lands. Of course its harder with multiple attacks on several villages but again the defender has hours to shift defence around and change plans several times before it lands.

DeletedUser

it doesnt even out though, i cant see how it evens out that to take a D village you have to go through 2 or more nukes and when your attacking a cluster even a fairly poor player can kill way over 10 nukes with relative ease. Attacking is alot harder than defending as well tbh as you have to time attacks with pin-point accuracy and really second guess the defender whil the defender can just stack the village hours before the attack lands. Of course its harder with multiple attacks on several villages but again the defender has hours to shift defence around and change plans several times before it lands.

Yeah, and the advantage the attacker has, is fakes to a strategic effect.

Strategic, as in, well-placed, and timed to the real attacks.

TW are fine with that. and the Fake Limit would allow that type of faking to continue.

However, the problem is, when some noob gets bored, and sends 5000 incoming, to take one village.

Forcing the defender to tag until he quits from tedium, isn't how they want us to play.

DeletedUser

Yeah, and the advantage the attacker has, is fakes to a strategic effect.

Strategic, as in, well-placed, and timed to the real attacks.

TW are fine with that. and the Fake Limit would allow that type of faking to continue.

However, the problem is, when some noob gets bored, and sends 5000 incoming, to take one village.

Forcing the defender to tag until he quits from tedium, isn't how they want us to play.
But forcing a defender to quit of bredom is such a win tatic :icon_biggrin: to be honest though when people did that to me all i did was just stack the village and leave it like that. The problem with fakes is many players ont know how to use them properly and just send them randomly in the hope that the defender believes them to be an attack whereas any player can just stack a village and kick ass on some attacking troops.

DeletedUser

Well... no. Most people just spam fakes to the point where the defender realises the game isn't fun anymore, and quits.

And it might be a good tactic, but Innogames is a business. It needs players to make money.

DeletedUser

the fake limit is a bunch of bull***t, if they put it in effect i may end up quitting. makes defenders have too easy a time pegging incomings

DeletedUser

well i believe that have a decent idea with it, but 1% would be 24 fakes per village whereas that is still a decent amount i think they should make it more like 2-5% still giving a decent amount of fakes per village, but not making it so you can send 1600 rams fakes out of a village.

DeletedUser

It's at 1%. 240 Population per fake. 20675 (approx) on troops.

86 fakes. If you send all fakes or noble trains.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

according to this letter it is set at 1% wereas again would be 24... now would it be 1% of the total population of the village or would it be 1% of what is left after the makeup of your buildings... either way it is too few... and as i was saying i still believe that 5% would be a good middle range or total population of a village.

Dear players,

We are running a survey to find out what players would think about enabling the fake limit on this world. The fake limit is a setting that sets a minimum number of troops you can send in an attack.

Normally the minimum is set to 1% of the farm use. For example, if your village had a population of 1000, you would have to send units totaling at least 1000 population in an attack.

This would essentially prevent the sending of fake attacks.

Please note that this survey is purely to find out player opinion on the matter. It is not binding and there is no majority requirement to have the setting enabled.

Happy nobling,
Your Tribalwars team

DeletedUser

Morthy's a jerk. (Report me. It's true).

He simply doesn't care about the fakes. If he did, he would have given a correct example.

1% of 1000 farm population is 10, not 1000.
and it wouldn't prevent the sending of fakes.

Morthy presented the survey like this, because all the noobs who play would march on forums and go "OH NOEZ". Ensuring he'd get the results he personally wanted.

If they presented a fair survey. I'd be cool with it.