What happened to PnP?

satorbg

145x145-i-has-a-question.png

So back in the day (I started on W11) PnP was a vital part of TW. You couldn't really have a good war without it. If you were good at it, other tribes might cheer for you and even help you (stack you silently etc.)

MCD vs. n00bs was glorious to behold. I'm sure others can post great examples of passionate PnP. I glanced over at the W 75 foruims. Is this what PnP is nowadays?

Back in the day this would have gotten replies like

" 2/10 try again" by half the forum. I dun get it. Where did it go?

DeletedUser

I was wondering about that the other day.

w55 PnP from my duke.

You don't really see effort like that put into it nowadays. I'm not sure if it's b/c the influx of new players and they just don't know about it. Could be since most tribes that war now end up recruiting more members then they rim. Making wars not a big to-do anymore in the game. Therefore making pnp declarations also not a big to-do. I'd like to see them return though. They were some of the best threads.

Michael Corleone.

PnP is a long lost art form that has declined heavily over the years. I truly have not seen good PnP since W53, perhaps even before that. The glory days of PnP are long, long gone. PnP has declined as TW has declined. The entire TW community has declined and PnP has gone down with it.

These forums are a graveyard compared to 5 years ago. PnP will never be good again. Just very small glimpses.

DeletedUser

There was a few really good ones on w73 that I liked,

this is one was pretty good...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?270720-Random-Reservations

As for w75, much smaller world, not much happening. When my tribe declares, I'd like to write up a PnP and bring it back a bit.

This world is still young and PnP's are still to come. This world is rather active on externals compared to past worlds, so I'd assume I'd see PnP's come around as time progresses.

Michael Corleone.

If ya wanna see good RANDOM PnP, check out W19 and W39. ;)

DeletedUser93066

Meh w55 was mediocre but haha Jake that was a good one and Yes Random's Pnps are very good. I miss UBM too, his Pnps were very creative as well. All the good Pnp days are gone to shit since 50+. 10 to 40 some sad few very good Pnps that you'd love to see anymore.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lack of incentives.

The external forums is now a place for: egos, fanboys, spammers and trolls to congregate.

DeletedUser93066

Lack of incentives.

The external forums is now a place for: egos, fanboys, spammers and trolls to congregate.

Well ducky they were always around, But people did back it up and their posts had more merit than what we do anymore.

Jake you are a meanbean partypooper.

DeletedUser13939

Have no fear, for DK is here! I don't believe in googling a few images and calling it PnP. I make legit shit. ;)

DeletedUser

Back in the day there where hundreds of big good players, they are few now enough to go around so they grow in peace or hug.

loyalty is gone, it is easier to merge.

There is a new form of PnP its called forum ranting and player rate threads which is Heavily moderated so people don't bother because infracts are easy to collect.

I find the best time in game right now 500-2000 points lots of unexperienced players with amazing loyalty who fight to the death lol it is funny to watch play out. Experienced players are not loyal, head down and hug.

DeletedUser

ban hammer in 3...2...

*Spam poster was banned his posts deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What am I? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't know. I haven't played TW in the last couple years and your forum account was made in 2013.

The list wasn't exhaustive, however, they are 4 types that I believe are prevalent in the w76 forums.

Edit in:

It was a lousy post. I could have made it more clearer.

OT: I personally like PnP's that make me laugh. The serious PnP's make me :icon_rolleyes: most of the time; guess it's a matter of taste.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108293

There usually isnt a need for PnP anymore tbh. I now take W75 as an example:

Aside from endless mergers to get the top spot there are only 2 tribes who have fought for their spot and not recruited to get to the top ranks: Norse and Night. Now Norse has begun fighting the RAGE tribe, ranked 1 after (i think) 3 merges, may be wrong here but it were some.

Yet on this world we only saw ONE real war with a bit of PnP posted. Its quite sad, but without any real wars..who needs PnP?

DeletedUser

Oh there is certainly going to be at least one major PnP coming up soon bros. Fear not!