What happened to PnP?

satorbg

Whenver Ya Bro gets into a serious war I'll make PnP if balubhai isn't against it. It's a good tradition that has to be reinstated. The same like decimation and public flogging.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Whilst I love Thargoran and n00bs, especially for their PnP (and gameplay too), I actually loved Uldor leading MCD. The man did miracles, even though he wasn't great in the forums long term. Your post just made me reminisce and remind me how much the game has changed :/

satorbg

Uldor had a temper and Thargoran knew how to exploit that. The early war on W11 saw MCD wasting many nukes and nobles on unfavourable morale targets stacked to high heavens by n00bs and other tribes supporting them because Tharg was such a master at PnP they cheered for them like they were a football team.

He had even set up a public skype chatroom with all the n00bs so people on the rim could talk to them, ask questions etc. Very good practice IMO.

Oh, and let's not forget the "noble a village in the middle of the enemy cluster and have support landing 200 ms after so it's stacekd with 50,000 D troops"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I did some nice PnP stories back in my time. Most probably some of you could remember the "Sasuke..'s diaries", or maybe those dudes didn't stick to TW for this long.

Sasuke..

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did some nice PnP stories back in my time. Most probably some of you could remember the "Sasuke..'s diaries", or maybe those dudes didn't stick to TW for this long.

Sasuke..

Was that the one about the bus, or the one about the cat? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?171874-Sasuke-s-Diaries&highlight=Sasuke..'s+diaries
Here's the link, but unfortunately, the site where I uploaded pics back then deleted them, so you can't see the pics anymore.
This was the first release. Later I did also on some other Worlds.

Hey guys! If you are interested, I could prepare something for this World?

Just let me know. It takes some time to prepare those 'paint skills', so if noone's really browsing this Forums, I won't waste the time to create a new super-duper episode of Mr. Sasuke..'s diaries!

Sasuke...

DeletedUser93066

​How did I miss that.. I don't even recall you from w42. How far did you go?

DeletedUser

Just early #1 rank with my premade (Silent), then I disbanded it as I went inactive.

Sasuke..

DeletedUser

What happened was all of us old timers who like making PnP retired

tagzy

Few old players on new accounts on 76 now. I'd say give it some time and we will all come out of the cracks for some old schools PnP's.

The only thing is we need to get the externals more active!

fidel I

145x145-i-has-a-question.png

So back in the day (I started on W11) PnP was a vital part of TW. You couldn't really have a good war without it. If you were good at it, other tribes might cheer for you and even help you (stack you silently etc.)

MCD vs. n00bs was glorious to behold. I'm sure others can post great examples of passionate PnP. I glanced over at the W 75 foruims. Is this what PnP is nowadays?

Back in the day this would have gotten replies like

" 2/10 try again" by half the forum. I dun get it. Where did it go?

I'll tell you what happened to PnP. It died, simple. TW is a long awaiting dying game.

DeletedUser

that's why they have released TW2 - I only wish I could transfer over my premium to try it out there

balubhai

lol Sasuke I still remember the PnP I made against you and your tribe , back in W25 :p

satorbg

that's why they have released TW2 - I only wish I could transfer over my premium to try it out there

Man don't. I tried it for 20 minutes. It is the ultimate pay to win. We are talking facebook level micro transactions. You can buy an item that would prevent you from losing your army if the battle would result in you being wiped out completely. lolwut