What happened to PnP?

DeletedUser113129

Yeah i gave away my beta key for TW2 definitely wont be playing it.

DeletedUser

I miss the old school PnPs. Lots of puns, lots of puns, definitely lots of puns.

DeletedUser84663

Don't forget the puns and analogies and puns and something else... Um puns too.

There's always a glimmer of the good pnp's. Just not very consistent in recent years sadly. Give it a couple months and maybe the major wars will bring a few to the surface.

DeletedUser

Don't forget the puns and analogies and puns and something else... Um puns too.

There's always a glimmer of the good pnp's. Just not very consistent in recent years sadly. Give it a couple months and maybe the major wars will bring a few to the surface.

Maybe the newer players don't know how a good PnP works(?)

DeletedUser84663

You wouldn't believe how many people ask, "What is PnP?"
It brings a tear to my eye. :icon_cry:

It's plug n play per the real gamers...

I think some of the PNP wars were more entertaining than the in game wars sometimes

DeletedUser

If you want to see what PNP is go troll the w24 archives, we had the best arguments there...

cristalblueroses

Wow.. just got back to the game after a few years away, and come back to a dead forum and no PnP? Oh Noes! :icon_cry:
PnP just added to the drama of it all. It was great watching tribes rise and fall due to PnP alone.. (especially when 2 people in allied tribes got ticked off at each other, and caused a war all on their own.)

Edit: because I apparently forgot how to spell and close parenthesis during my break. *sigh*

DeletedUser

Wow.. just got back to the game after a few years away, and come back to a dead forum and no PnP? Oh Noes! :icon_cry:
PnP just added to the drama of it all. It was great watching tribes rise and fall due to PnP alone.. (especially when 2 people in allied tribes got ticked off at each other, and caused a war all on their own.)

Edit: because I apparently forgot how to spell and close parenthesis during my break. *sigh*

You didn't miss much with that few years break.

germanwind

Well, i had quite in 2009..In this world i came back.. i was shocked when watching this forum..

cristalblueroses

the last world I played was a brief stint with a coplayer on w52 since neither of us had time to do it full time.... my major worlds were w2, w6, and w12 (I think on that last one.. not sure)..I have no idea what year that was.. but it was at least a good few years ago.

DeletedUser

This thread is quite boring and repetitive but the least you could do is salvage it's worth by saying what pnp means.

DeletedUser84663

This thread is quite boring and repetitive but the least you could do is salvage it's worth by saying what pnp means.
if you are asking...

Politics aNd Propaganda

There is less and less of it from what I can tell. I try to peruse through the world forums, and nuthin past W52 has anything that looks like PnP

Last good PnPs that I saw was back in 2010-2011. This forum's no way closer to those years
You said it...

DeletedUser116820

145x145-i-has-a-question.png

So back in the day (I started on W11) PnP was a vital part of TW. You couldn't really have a good war without it. If you were good at it, other tribes might cheer for you and even help you (stack you silently etc.)

MCD vs. n00bs was glorious to behold. I'm sure others can post great examples of passionate PnP.

I remember the MCD pnp from 11, that was good stuff.

Our leader on w30 (THE) was phenomenal. JP something...,, he was a great writer and ruffled many many of feathers. Hell, everybody hated us.

Those were fun days.