What happened to PWNY?

DeletedUser

Hola,

I was away for quite some time, and I was just wondering, what happened to PWNY? I seem to remember alot of big words from LA and his minions when I left, none which seem to have been taken too seriously on their end.

War?
Inactiveness?
World jumping?

In any case, if anyone could give me an update on what happened (what really happened, I want the whole story and not some bs details or reports) I could go on with my day with a smirk remembering LA's bullshit..

-Sithmeister-

Last edited by a moderator:

devil667

LA went away to the military. If I was in his position I would be worrying about dodging bullets and and killing some real enemies instead of sitting infront of a computer sending waves of attacks at virtual ones.

And I doubt there is internet in Afganistan or Iraq. Offcourse I might be wrong. :icon_wink:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Like I told another person, getting gangbanged by a 10-tribe coalition doesn't do wonders for your growth.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please name the 10 tribes :icon_rolleyes:
Alright. Although 10 maybe a bit exaggerated, it is quite close. You of all people should know which tribes they are, but since you seem to be so terribly ignorant, I'll inform you.

1. LOST
2. Ravina
3. ~S|M~
4. Reborn (Had a couple family tribes if I'm not mistaken)
5. FFs
6. CNN
7. UN55
8. ST

Quit posting; you're making a fool of yourself. Now, let me roll my eyes to look cool. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser68429

Alright. Although 10 maybe a bit exaggerated, it is quite close. You of all people should know which tribes they are, but since you seem to be so terribly ignorant, I'll inform you.

1. LOST
2. Ravina
3. ~S|M~
4. Reborn (Had a couple family tribes if I'm not mistaken)
5. FFs
6. CNN
7. UN55
8. ST

Quit posting; you're making a fool of yourself. Now, let me roll my eyes to look cool. :icon_rolleyes:

Yep, I should know shouldn't I.

Thats how I know that;

1. It wasn't 10 as you so pointed out.
2. They didn't co-ordinate.
3. Geico are handling it just fine :icon_cool:

Im not taking the mick, im just pointing out the exaggeration as you so also agreed to that being the case.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. The Reborn family clearly makes up for the 2 missing tribes.
2. When 5 tribes send everything they have at you along with countless waves of cats, you aren't going to be a top 20 player.
3. This was nearly a month ago. PWNY was around 20 members, each with just about 1 village at the time. If Geico was in the same place as us, they would have dissolved much faster. Along with the fact that Geico is rank 2 in the world. You guys had it easy, as no one payed not one bit of attention to Geico.

DeletedUser68429

1. The Reborn family clearly makes up for the 2 missing tribes.
2. When 5 tribes send everything they have at you along with countless waves of cats, you aren't going to be a top 20 player.
3. This was nearly a month ago. PWNY was around 20 members, each with just about 1 village at the time. If Geico was in the same place as us, they would have dissolved much faster. Along with the fact that Geico is rank 2 in the world. You guys had it easy, as no one payed not one bit of attention to Geico.

Well clearly you were doing something wrong to have "10 tribes gangbanging" you ehh?

You guys overhyped your tribe. It came back and bit you. Im not saying Geico are/were better than you. Im just saying that Geico are still around. I apologise for my first message where I couldn't manage to count 10 tribes..

DeletedUser

Hola,

I was away for quite some time, and I was just wondering, what happened to PWNY? I seem to remember alot of big words from LA and his minions when I left, none which seem to have been taken too seriously on their end.

War?
Inactiveness?
World jumping?

In any case, if anyone could give me an update on what happened (what really happened, I dont give a flying f**k if your tribe nobled one of their players, I want the whole story and not some bs details or reports) I could go on with my day with a smirk remembering LA's bullshit..

-Sithmeister-

I'll tell ya since everyone wants to state facts :icon_razz:

They were killed to make glue. Nuff said.

DeletedUser51390

Well clearly you were doing something wrong to have "10 tribes gangbanging" you ehh?

You guys overhyped your tribe. It came back and bit you. Im not saying Geico are/were better than you. Im just saying that Geico are still around. I apologise for my first message where I couldn't manage to count 10 tribes..

your also forgetting that at the time we had only 4 members in k65 wehre three tribes were attacking.

there were about 9 members in k55 for 90% of the time we actually played and we took out many o them and nobled a few of them aswell.

LA,crimsoni,myself, and fear-this were all still active and doing well. we were also 4 of the starting ten we had.

fear-this was doing well with his 50 plus incoming a day but with work and a prego wife he did require sitting alot and didnt wnatto burnden the tribe so called it quits with his 3 villages. 2 of which nobled from reborn,

LA- decided to go to the military so suicided his troops and in doing so killed off quite a few lost players around him included a very cocky one who thought he was great :lol: he deleted after being cleared

[spoil] only reports i have left but there were a few more aswell

Defender: Simplepsy
Village: 001 (528|524) K55

Quantity: 661 866 712 250 69 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 661 866 712 250 69 0 0 0 1 0

Defender: Motaviol DeBaroque (deleted)
Village: Barbarian village (523|551) K55

Quantity: 842 916 1254 308 927 0 164 49 1 0
Losses: 842 916 1254 308 927 0 164 49 1 0[/spoil]

crimsoni- still alive and still kicking in k54

thewall4588- myself. Last i checked I was doing quite well. still top 20 still doing great. nobled 2 LOST villages although one left the tribe.

The thing was pwny is that we never took the world serious which we said from the start. Most didnt plan on staying long, LA,crimmy/bel, amung a few others were hanging aournd waiting for iban.

Fear-this aka grumpy dwarf only wanted to play until his wife had the baby and always planned on leaving.

DeletedUser

I'll tell ya since everyone wants to state facts :icon_razz:

They were killed to make glue. Nuff said.

Exactly the sort of answer I wanted:icon_rolleyes:

Though, now I gotta post another comment on someone talking about dodging bullets :icon_cool: