What happened to Random

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, I played this world over the summer but had to quit when I started a new job. When I left Random was the dominant tribe and now they seem to be completely gone. What happened to them? Who took them out?

DeletedUser51390

No one took us out :\

aobut 85 % of the tribe got bored and quit awhile back..the few thats stayed didnt want to join a tribe so were still therein SIKE. nly about 13 of us or so.. and thats after some recruitment.

DeletedUser

SIKE are now ranked 8th of the world.
They are mainly situated in K44. And Cer-Berus too strong everyone...

DeletedUser

There was nothing left for RANDOM to do. The real fun in this world was the ID war. Everyone was getting bored and being inactive because there was nothing to kill. So, many of the guys got together and decided to simply mass delete.

The few of us that stayed did not want anyone to be able to say they had been able to take on RANDOM, so we changed our name to SIKE.

Presently I think we are 9th. The funny thing is that Cer-berus would be ranked 17th alone.

DeletedUser

Yeah, mostly everyone got bored and quit which left the few of us who wanna stay and we'll only quit once we are rimmed.

DeletedUser68295

I was in Random back in the beginning...but then I went to a summercamp for 3 weeks and never returned to TW after that. I was top20 and ranked 1 at OD for a while...eh maybe I should try a startup on some new world. Or just continue with the fun Im having on W37...

Right before I left the ID war was becoming imminent...but what ever happened with it? Links to threads? Results? Stories? Anything? I am quite curious...

On that note - anybody in random, er, SIKE, can you check if the beautiful catapult train guide that I wrote is still sitting in the tribe forum somewhere?

DeletedUser

I was in Random back in the beginning...but then I went to a summercamp for 3 weeks and never returned to TW after that. I was top20 and ranked 1 at OD for a while...eh maybe I should try a startup on some new world. Or just continue with the fun Im having on W37...

Right before I left the ID war was becoming imminent...but what ever happened with it? Links to threads? Results? Stories? Anything? I am quite curious...
We won

On that note - anybody in random, er, SIKE, can you check if the beautiful catapult train guide that I wrote is still sitting in the tribe forum somewhere?
I've got it. I'll send it when I get home :icon_wink:

Raizinz

It was quite sad to see them go as I was hopeing for Random to stay but oh well.