What happened to Random?

• Thread starter DeletedUser91591
  • Start date

DeletedUser91591

What the hell happened to Random? they looked like they were going to stay rank 1 when I left w39 about 11 months ago. Their line-up was insane. EDIT: and what the hell is TDE still doing here?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of Random mass-deleted.
Those who stayed made SIKE, which merged with -TDR- then warred LosT&TDE, then merged again, then disbanded.

TDE warred 82nd, LosT, SIKE and MASK and is still here, though there are only a few branches, as opposed to the 12 or so there were near the beginning (TDE, TDE2, TDC, TDL, TDM, etc.).

DeletedUser91591

Oh, thanks for the update :)

And who is Rx4u? they are looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ex IDers and an incredible leader - I think they were around from the start? They are the ones who have put on the best war displays so far :)

DeletedUser91591

Yeah they look impressive. I thought ID had a nice line-up too.

DeletedUser

What the hell happened to Random? they looked like they were going to stay rank 1 when I left w39 about 11 months ago. Their line-up was insane. EDIT: and what the hell is TDE still doing here?

Some of them joined other worlds - say nem0wnz and Fullcircle joined w45 dunno if they still play there

DeletedUser

was meant to say W50

W50 is great fun.
I already started laying in to some idiot who didn't work out that I was messing about when 5-10 other people before him picked up on it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91591

You guys stole my attention whore thread :icon_cry:

DeletedUser91591

Zombie you're still around? thought you got banned :p. And for some reason I hated void :(

DeletedUser

Thread question answered, so the rest of the discussion (if it can be called that way) can be carried on in the General Discussion area.
So, carry on :)