What happened to Wisdom?

DeletedUser

I haven't been on a long time nor here or twstats, I saw that HaV took over Wisdom k's did they merge cause i see a lot of players from wisdom there. Can anyone tell me I'm confused. Thanks!

DeletedUser

they merged into one inactive crappy tribe so all our stats are easier to keep track of

DeletedUser

Lmao! Back story..

Inty quit. Jeho an crew took over without duke privs. Inty was in hiding. Inty came back. May/may not have demoted jeho and crew haha.. Jeho and crew left to make HaV. Over time active wisdom moved over. Inty went barb, HaV now entered wisdoms spot as failed tribe of w17.

Luls

netjakdim

LOL Cane as always you are being way to modest.
What actually happened is that cane took a village
right next to one of Inty's back line clusters. Which
was simply to much for Inty to handle he became
skerd and stopped playing so that after cane nobled
all of his village he would have an excuse. Cane
however as always realized that the account had
become inactive and started beating up on active
players again.

DeletedUser

they merged into one inactive crappy tribe so all our stats are easier to keep track of

Thanks for the explanation, well it might have been mistakes in leadership. Cause I remember when sumosland was the leader of wise s(the best leader ever) We were all active and fighting in fronts. I mean he said to me like please get to a front for 10 times and you just couldn't say no to his nice requests he would support you, help you and stuff. I miss him and Khelban the most from tribal wars, and hell yes i miss the hate letters and spamming in forums. Eh old times. But life was busy and still is, (mods i know this is just a little bit off-topic, but who doesn't like spamming i mean). Maby ill be back when I'm older and the life is easier. Back to topic, soo sad i could see Wisdom as a winning tribe when sumo we were very organised and stuff but who knows? Maybe we lost the leadership, maybe we wen't inactive and we were lazy, something it is. Thanks cane9 too.
Mods sorry for causing the trouble on a already discussed topic.

Netjakdim, only Chuck Norris can do that. So no lies.

DeletedUser

Netjakdim, only Chuck Norris can do that. So no lies.

Actually, he indeed went barb just after we have made our ground next to his backyard region... but it doesn't mean he didn't leave weeks ago, hidden and ashamed.

(he was surely around just a bit earlier though, by the time he was trying to make a deal with the western tribes against his former tribemates to have Wisdom NAPd and HaV destroyed at the same time by us, putting all blame on the "biggest traitors"...)

I agree that the last worthy leader of Wisdom was sumosland.

DeletedUser

Actually, he indeed went barb just after we have made our ground next to his backyard region... but it doesn't mean he didn't leave weeks ago, hidden and ashamed.

(he was surely around just a bit earlier though, by the time he was trying to make a deal with the western tribes against his former tribemates to have Wisdom NAPd and HaV destroyed at the same time by us, putting all blame on the "biggest traitors"...)

I agree that the last worthy leader of Wisdom was sumosland.

Yeah, i feel you. Sumo was a leader and he never abused them saying things like hey I'm the leader here, you completely forgot about that. He was more a friend than a leader to everyone. That's how every leader should be. And I hope you do that too, cause it's a shame to see a great tribe go down for the leader's fault. I'm not blaming Inty, but yeah MM_HUN keep the good work, and may BA win.

SmaXa

no-one will deny sumos as being a great leader the whole time he was in the game, because it's quite true :)

DeletedUser

Yep.. Sumos what the best thing wisdom had. It was unfortunate that inty was a big enough prick to make sumos Leave his account to go barb. Wisdom would be in a very different situation if sumos and his crew were still around.. Those guys were seriously beast at war time, unlike the rest of their tribe haha

DeletedUser60683

Yep.. Sumos what the best thing wisdom had. It was unfortunate that inty was a big enough prick to make sumos Leave his account to go barb. Wisdom would be in a very different situation if sumos and his crew were still around.. Those guys were seriously beast at war time, unlike the rest of their tribe haha

It was southern wisdom who were the shit. Looking back we could easily have beaten main-wisdom. We had a tribe with no arrogance in our leadership, but after the forum merges many of us old southern wisdom players quit.

DeletedUser65440

so sad about wisdom . i didn't expect that wisdom will fall down that way .inty left the game what a shame, after all these years he just deleted his account ?..so sad to see someone leave this game after all this time ....
Integritous and spooge demon they both Left on the 16th September 2010 - at 07:08
( it's good to see wisdom going down and SA is still here to see this thing happening) ..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wisdom would be in a very different situation if sumos and his crew were still around.

The paradox is that if he and his crew would have been the leaders, the [BA]-13th vs. MOJO-Wisdom war probably never happen as Wisdom isn't triggering all those shameful events which led to that situation.

DeletedUser

It was southern wisdom who were the shit. Looking back we could easily have beaten main-wisdom. We had a tribe with no arrogance in our leadership, but after the forum merges many of us old southern wisdom players quit.

Very true.. Wise S was the far superior tribe of the two..

The paradox is that if he and his crew would have been the leaders, the [BA]-13th vs. MOJO-Wisdom war probably never happen as Wisdom isn't triggering all those shameful events which led to that situation.

Thats also true :lol: I'm sure everything would have been very different if Wise S broke off from Inty..

DeletedUser

Very true.. Wise S was the far superior tribe of the two..

Thats also true :lol: I'm sure everything would have been very different if Wise S broke off from Inty..

Idk, but yeah as MM-HUN said, his crew :p Eh i was his ant :p He would clean villages and i would noble them cause i was allways having 100 more nobles all the time and sumo was always down to 3 or 2 :p But i wasn't a pw :p Hey anybody knows if Noob-Kitex is around??

DeletedUser

He's sometimes online in game mail but hasn't been on skype in ages.. Also haven't heard from him in game in a while, so I have noooo idea :p

DeletedUser

he hasnt grown in awhile probably another casualty to our sexiness :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Idk, but yeah as MM-HUN said, his crew :p Eh i was his ant :p He would clean villages and i would noble them cause i was allways having 100 more nobles all the time and sumo was always down to 3 or 2 :p But i wasn't a pw :p Hey anybody knows if Noob-Kitex is around??

He's losing villages and not countering... his sitter is bad.

DeletedUser

Is any , DOM left around? I used to be pals with Andrei..
-they merged with Wisdom :/