What happened to Wisdom?

DeletedUser

(brendan crawls out from under rock made from 6 months of debris)

WISDOMS GONE YEAH BOY! sorry I havent been on lately but this is great wisdom's gone but hav is half the wisdom wisdom was . I always knew wisdom had it coming to them . INTYs gone .

DeletedUser

If BA fought a tribe 1 on 1 without any allies they'd have a challenge.

Depends on the tribe really.. And the positioning..

BA vs HaV? BA would win.. HaV is to lazy in their wars, they aren't nearly the force Wise S was back in the day.

BA vs 13th or *np* Would probably be a pretty even fight to be honest.. Both tribes have lots of front, but also lots of back line to protect it.. and of course each tribe has some fine fighters :icon_smile:

BA vs Tao I would have to give to BA. This is NOT because I think Tao is bad, They are a great tribe. The reason for this is because Tao has Barely ANY safe Ks from BA and are sammiched in between multiple BA Ks.. They would not be able to cover fronts on all sides..

My 2 cents :)

BA vs BH.. Well, BH is inactive so BA wins anyways ;D

DeletedUser

If BA fought a tribe 1 on 1 without any allies they'd have a challenge.

Maybe. Though three tribes were unable to take that tiny little Corridor from us for a year despite we've had minimal to none support from allies in the sector due to their own problems... so who knows, really?

I guess you also remember Inty's words about removing the Corridor in a matter of weeks..? Honestly, that should have happened if there are equally skilled and active tribes against each others simply due to the geography of those times...

Though the whole topic is pointless, given this is tribalwars, not 1on1. Ex-Wisdom players should be fully aware of that concept since Wisdom has been traditionally the most diplomacy-backstabbing-intensive tribe of W17 (not being ironical here, Wisdom was using the diplomatical front the most efficiently to defeat rivals).

DeletedUser

Maybe. Though three tribes were unable to take that tiny little Corridor from us for a year despite we've had minimal to none support from allies in the sector due to their own problems... so who knows, really?

I guess you also remember Inty's words about removing the Corridor in a matter of weeks..? Honestly, that should have happened if there are equally skilled and active tribes against each others simply due to the geography of those times...

Though the whole topic is pointless, given this is tribalwars, not 1on1. Ex-Wisdom players should be fully aware of that concept since Wisdom has been traditionally the most diplomacy-backstabbing-intensive tribe of W17 (not being ironical here, Wisdom was using the diplomatical front the most efficiently to defeat rivals).

I am not privy to any of Inty's diplomatic conversations, so I will not try to defend what happened. I am just a noob who knew to attack red villages, and that the blue ones were my friends. :) I was not involved in diplomacy, so I don't know the story behind why we ended up fighting ex-allies, and why red villages turned blue, or blue turned red.

Even though I was in Wisdom, Wise S was definitely the more successful of the two. When Sumo left, so did many of Wise S. Regarding the corridor, I would say that while we had some active players there, many were not that active, and many of our more active players were not involved in that fight. Numbers alone don't tell the whole story.

I have no issue with BA having so many allies. My point was that it is hard to have a challenge when you have overwhelming numbers. I don't think it is a fair point that BA didn't have a challenge because of inferior competition. In a more even fight, it would have been more of a challenge.

DeletedUser

I have no issue with BA having so many allies. My point was that it is hard to have a challenge when you have overwhelming numbers. I don't think it is a fair point that BA didn't have a challenge because of inferior competition. In a more even fight, it would have been more of a challenge.

Tony, instead of making absolutely hilarious statements, I'd suggest you to check the stats in the WW Figures. When this war started, [BA], and it's "many allies" (13th and Tao, since, FYI, *np* has been NAPd to the whole war with Wisdom) have been inferior in numbers and dominance to the alliance Wisdom made in order to destroy us. I guess it would be somewhat absurd if we'd need to ask for your pardon due to being able to change those odds in the past year by taking your allies and members out on the battlefield.

Isn't it the concept of a wargame?

(not to mention your "great campaigns" against your former allies like .xD or SA, both being maybe a tenth of your size. I didn't hear your "it's not an even fight" moaning back then, nor your conscience's alarming sound to make it more like a challenge)

So, stop moaning, you were having the upper hand in this war for many months. It might be a shock that you were losing it on the battlefield, but that's what a challenge actually means. That you can lose a fight if you are not fighting hard enough, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tony, instead of making absolutely hilarious statements, I'd suggest you to check the stats in the WW Figures. When this war started, [BA], and it's "many allies" (13th and Tao, since, FYI, *np* has been NAPd to the whole war with Wisdom) have been inferior in numbers and dominance to the alliance Wisdom made in order to destroy us. I guess it would be somewhat absurd if we'd need to ask for your pardon due to being able to change those odds in the past year by taking your allies and members out on the battlefield.

Isn't it the concept of a wargame?

(not to mention your "great campaigns" against your former allies like .xD or SA, both being maybe a tenth of your size. I didn't hear your "it's not an even fight" moaning back then, nor your conscience's alarming sound to make it more like a challenge)

So, stop moaning, you were having the upper hand in this war for many months. It might be a shock that you were losing it on the battlefield, but that's what a challenge actually means. That you can lose a fight if you are not fighting hard enough, right?

I don't think anything I said indicates that I am moaning about anything. A reminder, SA declared on us. How did that work out for them? :)

DeletedUser

I don't think anything I said indicates that I am moaning about anything. A reminder, SA declared on us. How did that work out for them? :)

Sorry, your words about the lack of challenge and it's supposed reasons seemed like that to me, especially as the reasoning itself was being absolutely incorrect in the shadow of the relevant stats and numbers, which are publicly available just a few topics below.

In regards of SA, we've also declared on you as an inferior party by that time. How did that work out for you? From your past statements, it would seem that is shouldn't have been a challenge to stop us altogether ("it is hard to have a challenge when you have overwhelming numbers"). Your public communication was echoing the same message (you're far superior and we'll be crushed in a matter of weeks) for months too. So, what about challenge in this context?

Did .xD also declare on you..?

DeletedUser

I still never understand why players pull out the "Too many allies" card in a team based strategy game. So too many tribes like/fear/respect [BA]... it is what happens when you do not mess them around.

[BA] shouldn't be seen as being at fault for having kept more friends as time goes on while their number one enemy betrays or gives up on ally after ally.. MOJO could have easily slowed us down with, whats the word.... assistance? help? Team Work?

Personally I'm up for a one on one, without the helpful allies. The result would be the same either way.. HaV players would noble themselves and barbs while [BA] pushed forward unopposed. What would the excuse be then? [BA] have more active players? Our allies must be supporting us? We log on too often at unreasonable hours!?

What you should consider is that yes a one on one against [BA] would be more fair, but the defeat would surely be more crushing. Might as well stick to the excuse of being outnumbered with no friends and a dwindling active player base.. that excuse might work.

If I had seen anything from HaV that had indicated that they even wanted to put up a challenge, I would have to agree that you are in an tough spot being so outnumbered and might deserve some one on one action! But I have seen nothing to suggest HaV want any kind of challenge whatsoever..

Stick to the ex MOJO strategy of 'run, hide and moan' and see how that works out for you :)

DeletedUser

Tony, SA may be a lot smaller but we are still here - Where is Wisdom now??

And we only declared because we were given ultimatums and it was clear Wisdom had no honour and didn't respect us at all, despite our long time backing of them

DeletedUser

Tony, SA may be a lot smaller but we are still here - Where is Wisdom now??

And we only declared because we were given ultimatums and it was clear Wisdom had no honour and didn't respect us at all, despite our long time backing of them

Wisdom is still here, although almost every Wisdom player is now in HaV. Looking in your former home K in K96, I don't see any SA villages. Didn't you have more than half the villages there? That's right, you ran and hid amongst BA. I know that even a noob like me was able to take a lot of your villages. My main cluster was in K67 & K77, and with only 3 villages in K96, I still took many of your villages. Your still being here has little to do with playing ability.

As far as Wisdom not having honour, other than you losing villages to me, you have had no dealings with me, so I don't appreciate you questioning my honour. Whatever happened between you and Inty was between you and Inty. I know Inty never asked me to attack any of our allies, even when relationships were strained.

Here is a quick trip down memory lane:

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom
Side 2:
Tribes: SA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,857
Side 2: 250
Difference: 1,607

chart

killergoon=-

well tony, one can only take on so many noobs, when there is a tribe 8-10x larger than yours with virtually no front line k's then work it out yourself

DeletedUser

well tony, one can only take on so many noobs, when there is a tribe 8-10x larger than yours with virtually no front line k's then work it out yourself

I don't have the numbers, but I don't think that Wisdom was 10X the size of SA at the time they declared. Wisdom was fighting other larger tribes at the time, so it wasn't like it was a 1 v 1 fight of SA vs Wisdom. I believe we were still warring MOJO at the time, and maybe even DOM. If it was just SA vs Wisdom, we would have cleared K96 even faster. :)

DeletedUser

I don't have the numbers, but I don't think that Wisdom was 10X the size of SA at the time they declared. Wisdom was fighting other larger tribes at the time, so it wasn't like it was a 1 v 1 fight of SA vs Wisdom. I believe we were still warring MOJO at the time, and maybe even DOM. If it was just SA vs Wisdom, we would have cleared K96 even faster. :)

I think killergoon is correct. You've finished the DOM merge by that time, and EturgK also turned on SA under the pretext of being Wisdom's 'loyal vassal'. You were also allying to MOJO around that time (as the SA-Wisdom 'war' was still going on by the time we declared on Wisdom Family, but the MOJO-BH-Wisdom alliance happened long before that).