what happened to zomgTW.net?

DeletedUser98103

I used to go there for scripts and farm finders etc. Where do we go now for PA scripts (specifically farming scripts)?

DeletedUser

Not exactly the place to ask about it. Maybe in the general section. AFAIK, this website has been down for a bit.

DeletedUser98103

I took a break from TW about 8 months ago maybe. It was the place to go then. The reason I'm posting in W67 is because my experience is that some scripts don't work in certain worlds and I wondered if anyone playing W67 had a farming script they would recommend or a site that could generate a farm script.

DeletedUser

I took a break from TW about 8 months ago maybe. It was the place to go then. The reason I'm posting in W67 is because my experience is that some scripts don't work in certain worlds and I wondered if anyone playing W67 had a farming script they would recommend or a site that could generate a farm script.

I'll probably switch to using this site pretty soon: http://www.twfarmreport.com/Default.aspx

DeletedUser98103

twfarmreport seems to be for scouting for resources yes? I'd prefer a script generator or even just the bare empty script that requires the coords to be plugged in manually.

DeletedUser

twfarmreport seems to be for scouting for resources yes? I'd prefer a script generator or even just the bare empty script that requires the coords to be plugged in manually.

More like a rotating SRE. Use opera keyboard shortcuts with it ;)

DeletedUser104695

Im currently using Mapco, unfortunately it only gathers coords from your 30x30

File Not Found

I used to go there for scripts and farm finders etc. Where do we go now for PA scripts (specifically farming scripts)?

The scripts and independent tools forum would probably be where I would start. Unless I had an aneurysm or something.

As for the other comments, other than Plarin's I'm quite appalled at the responses.

TWFarm report requires attacks to include scouts so as to retrieve the latest resource data on the villages, however, it is not a tool for scouting, it is a tool for farming. Not my favourite, but it deserves a bit of respect. MDKangas, and then later Bykenhule have put a huge amount of effort in to the site and tools therein.

ZomgTW has been down for a while. It would appear to be an issue either with the page coding, or the hosting. I'm sure it will be back eventually, however, given Allyboo doesn't appear to be doing anything about it, or atleast isn't keeping the public up to date with what's going on.

In regards to using Opera Keyboard shortcuts with TWFR, they can be used with any script you like, you just need the comprehension level of at least a retarded gold fish.

As for a simple script to use, there are literally dozens of simple farming scripts available in the script section. They may no longer be on the approved scripts post, but they are there, and they are still approved. I personally have a farming script generator I wrote myself, that you could perhaps used if you approached me on skype.

DeletedUser99939

File do you got contact with Ally to find out?

Me personally I always use Zomg for the coord extractor. So its a big loss to myself toolwise. As I'm sure others aren't happy either.

File Not Found

File do you got contact with Ally to find out?

Me personally I always use Zomg for the coord extractor. So its a big loss to myself toolwise. As I'm sure others aren't happy either.

Well, I have her on skype, however, I won't bother her there as TW Staff typically ignore me now, and I'm sure she is aware of the problem. I don't know how zomgtw's coord extractor worked exactly, but I typically use twmap barb coord page. (http://en22.tribalwarsmap.com/continentbarbarians.php?maxpoints=1500&minpoints=500&continent=55 for all barbarians in a K within a point range) (http://en22.tribalwarsmap.com/en/ba...&maxpoints=40100&players=1&minactivity=259200 for all villages, player or otherwise, within a radius set of a single village, and within a no activity limit)

Whilst I understand this has caused an issue for a lot of people, there are equivalent and probably better tools out there to cover everything that zomgtw provided.

Last edited:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
LOL I can't take credit unfortunately. I was told that Morthy is hosting this site.

I guess that means you're engaged to Morthy now! :S

Last edited:

WhisperingShadow

It won't let me open the spoiler because of my phone. Could anyone post it with out the spoiler please?

xman182

Has zomgtw ever been revived? Seems the hosted site is gone now too