What happened top SODM

DeletedUser

Nope you just decided to go off topic on your own thread. It isnt about nots past endeavors it was about SOMD and CARN. the extent of not in this convo is purely that SOMD merged into them. Nothing at all about what they have done in the past.

DeletedUser93887

Lol Lee....

Why do you think Not! has merged with Champ or [R]? Sure Aenema merged into not, but not was only 4 or 5 members before Aenema joined them so you can barely consider that a merge also considering that Aenema's only duke went inactive so really Aenema didn't have anything left to do but find a new tribe. So really, Somd into Not! is the first merged Not! has ever made.

You think Carn beat Somd? LOL, sure the tribe itself may be gone, but all of it's members are now a part of Not! And don't worry, Somd and Not! will be finishing what was started with Carn. Until either K26 is occupied by Carn or K16 is occupied by Not! that war is not over.

You want to keep trolling? because I'll keep educating you on the facts.

DeletedUser

Stats don't show the whole story, as any experienced player will see.

Why such high stats in the beginning and then none? We pulled some of their members, from their K which they fought to noble. When they ran out of their own, poor players to noble they merged with NOT!

TEEHEE ^_^

DeletedUser

lol lee....

Why do you think not! Has merged with champ or [r]? Sure aenema merged into not, but not was only 4 or 5 members before aenema joined them so you can barely consider that a merge also considering that aenema's only duke went inactive so really aenema didn't have anything left to do but find a new tribe. So really, somd into not! Is the first merged not! Has ever made.

So more then 50% of anemma went to not!, hmmm yep in not! V champ thread, and also we see most of [r] join. There around 5 weeks max 4 mergers :icon_redface:

You think carn beat somd? Lol, sure the tribe itself may be gone, but all of it's members are now a part of not! And don't worry, somd and not! Will be finishing what was started with carn. Until either k26 is occupied by carn or k16 is occupied by not! That war is not over.

so the banners flown were, carn and somd, somd is no longer flying zomg

you want to keep trolling? Because i'll keep educating you on the facts.

you educate me here, then ill come educate you ig :icon_idea:

bold

Troll: Used to refer to players who spend their time posting irrelevant, controversial, or simply off-topic posts in the forums. Usually in an attempt to incite argument and flaming.

This = relevant to w50

Off-topic = those guys bringing other tribes to this.

Not to flame, but to congrats a friend, shame you guys feel so hurt about the subject

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93887

I still don't see why you think Champ and [R] have merged into us? We warred Champ and then they lost and merged into TPG.

Does it matter if the Somd flag is still flying? Their members are still alive and kicking and getting stronger by the day.

DeletedUser

i still don't see why you think champ and [r] have merged into us? We warred champ and then they lost and merged into tpg.
ill get it in a sec

[spoil]
/sorely wishes people would stop talking crap.

seriously, did you look at the players we took in? if you had, youd know it wasnt the ones we were upset about merging with in the first place.

Mudpie 1.291.548 134 villages
marcous da black 826.934 96 villages
olly1234 740.924 86 villages
Katrena 666.703 72 villages (nice pts btw :icon_biggrin:)

the ones we WERE unhappy with merging with are the ones we left behind in champs.

correct. CHAMPS were noobs, but not all of them were. some were good enough to recruit into NOT. these are the same players we would not have minded having in Swag. But then the full on merge happened.

this is our way of showing CHAMP how merges are done. you take in the best and the most active; you DONT do a full-on tribal merge.

[/spoil]

does it matter if the somd flag is still flying? Their members are still alive and kicking and getting stronger by the day.

fighting for another tribe under a different leadership with different goals:icon_confused: What is so hard to understand?

bold

Also BoLDED the main parts in the quote :)

Last edited by a moderator:

killasama

Its obvious lee is just sour cuz he only wants END to fight small tribes, so he dislikes SOMD going to NOT. Poor guy.

Michael, you know you recruited trash that didnt make it to SOMD. You want to make a statement press the attack button, its not hard to find.

DeletedUser

its obvious lee is just sour cuz he only wants end to fight small tribes, so he dislikes somd going to not. Poor guy.

sour cos we wanted to war you but cant because you went to not! Lmao, ofc we cant if we wanted to :d as i said it was a congrats to a friend, sry you feel so hurt about losing a simple expansion war under ur banner

michael, you know you recruited trash that didnt make it to somd. You want to make a statement press the attack button, its not hard to find.

i think i attacked plenty when i had that account, and wang1 isnt the best defender :icon_redface:

bold

DeletedUser

Not exactly an account you want to advertise you played and attacked with.

Nobling stats

Then I saw it was you lee, all those barbs fit in with you liking "free" villages, shame Carn didnt have any inactives for you to test your skills on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

meh i type so fast i make many, dont really care.

So how long have NOT! been around also? [spoil]William Anker Joined 02nd September 2010 - 13:37 631,067[/spoil]

A month?

and this is what the 4th merge?

Anemma
Champ
SOMD.
[R]

bla bla bla .

Aenema 20 member tribe joined the 4 member NOT! tribe leaving behind 5 inactives

NOT! recruited 5 Champs members (i dont see a merge) Then rest of champs(named R) merged in TPG (there i see a merge)

The only actual merge NOT did so far is with SOMD.

But as i see END dont like it at all as probably they wanted SOMD to be recruited by them as well , as they tryied and failed.

They also tryied to recruit NOT members (incuding me) without succeeding as well.

And u all probably know why HELL is at war with END?? what else cause they tryied to recruit them and they also fail. :icon_smile:

Well maybe Inno should make a new game for u the "Tribal Recruiters" as u are the best on this.:icon_wink:

Btw END's way of persuation to recruit players of NE tribes is to tell them for a world war between East Vs West and maybe they say other things to their buddies in HUG but its until they backstab them as well.

Anyway thats all folks....

oh btw one more question , members of END are sitting accounts in any other tribes except CARN?? TPG maybe??
Anyway if u are sitting accounts just cause ur tribe recruits a lot and actually dont make enough wars so u need some excitment so be it.

And when u are loosing 8 vills from a N.K player u dont beg him to join u :icon_wink:TRIBAL WARS guys , loosing few vills dont mean pressing the invite button , its all about playing the f...ng game.Addiction and fun is by attacking and defending not by recruiting.

killasama

Well if he didnt lose anything whats the problem? You sent some attacks out and what did you accomplish?

DeletedUser

Aenema 20 member tribe joined the 4 member NOT! tribe leaving behind 5 inactives
The only actual merge NOT did so far is with SOMD.

Ur kidding me there right.

But as i see END dont like it at all as probably they wanted SOMD to be recruited by them as well , as they tryied and failed.

NO

They also tryied to recruit NOT members (incuding me) without succeeding as well.

Oh without ;) ok
And u all probably know why HELL is at war with END?? what else cause they tryied to recruit them and they also fail.

Reason stated in decf thread, good research

Btw END's way of persuation to recruit players of NE tribes is to tell them for a world war between East Vs West and maybe they say other things to their buddies in HUG but its until they backstab them as well.

yup pure backstab quick go mail em :D

oh btw one more question , members of END are sitting accounts in any other tribes except CARN?? TPG maybe??
Anyway if u are sitting accounts just cause ur tribe recruits a lot and actually dont make enough wars so u need some excitment so be it.

I have friends i sit, so what. When faced with noobs aint nothing, 100 attacks on this account, 200 there, ill sit em all day long. Gimme an account with 7-8-9-10k incoming i might stop sitting many account s;)

And when u are loosing 8 vills from a N.K player u dont beg him to join u TRIBAL WARS guys , loosing few vills dont mean pressing the invite button , its all about playing the f...ng game.Addiction and fun is by attacking and defending not by recruiting.

Yeah we begged him, thats why he mailed. Go ask him, had many good things to say.

So again, here we are talking about [END] and us in a thread that has nothing to do with us. Sup you really wanna join dont you, youre so obssed with us, if it was thru hard feelings youd have attacked by now.

DeletedUser93887

I don't think Lee is well educated on what a war consists of. If he thinks Somd lost the war by joining forces with another powerful group of players such as themselves I wonder what he thinks winning a war means. I may be crazy to think this, but it looks like Somd has more power on their side now.... hmmm... so that's what losing is eh? Funny logic lee.

DeletedUser

Well if he didnt lose anything whats the problem? You sent some attacks out and what did you accomplish?

He stacked fakes :icon_redface: had no scouts in his stack and missed the nukes that took his villas down a few points.

I did it for fun and just for info about how he defended etc etc, back tracked quite afew nukes which didnt get stacked off, killed the nuke at home again etc etc. Really poor defending. Which was my point

DeletedUser

I don't think Lee is well educated on what a war consists of. If he thinks Somd lost the war by joining forces with another powerful group of players such as themselves I wonder what he thinks winning a war means. I may be crazy to think this, but it looks like Somd has more power on their side now.... hmmm... so that's what losing is eh? Funny logic lee.

How can SOMD have more power when SOMD will no longer exist :icon_redface:

Oh well at horse, obviously not, i know nothing of war.

Send me the best player in NOT!, im enbrolled in a 1 v 1 already but ill take that account aswell

killasama

Well if you ever backtimed wang its news to me. Its obvious you are just making it up to glorify yourself. Nobody in Carn ever did such things even when you had an account.

DeletedUser93887

Lol if you don't even understand what I'm saying, how do you expect to fight a war? xD