What happened top SODM

DeletedUser

@BOLD

Prove it, i could show the proof and truth, but lets see yours. Not stats, mails from/to that player etc. Lets see what you got

I'm not sure what proof I need. All you have to do is observe that one day he is fighting [END] and the next day he's in END. Why is that a debatable topic?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what proof I need. All you have to do is observe that one day he is fighting [END] and the next day he's in END. Why is that a debatable topic?

Knowing constipation boy, he will find a way to even deny this one :lol:

or ask for prove of the opposite.

Come one constipation, the whole world knows by now the way you like to play the game. I am just surprised that an animal known as tricky as a wolf can still find so many sheep to slowly lead to the slaughterhouse for his own benefit.

Unfortunately you are still the nr1 in this world so even though i dislike your style and tactics, one can not argue it's effectiveness. That is as long as you can find enough fresh sheep and interns:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Beacuse there is more to that subject then you want to admit.

Now if you had proof youd have posted it, so you "think" you know the whole story, where as you dont

[19:01:30] w50 NK Rhymiez/ Rhymezz: Meanwhile, I will cease the attacks
only bit ur getting

@JEFF, wanna test me fire some nukes, as you keep saying reports or ****

Im certain in 1 of my posts if you read it says WHEN i was on the account, when meaning before, not NOW. Whats so hard to comprehend that i havent had control of that acount in a while, and we all know reports get deleted by TW after so long,

So send some nukes care of naomin account, and ill give you your own personal reports :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no coment

No comment, whys that?

He had 9 caps, is that owning :icon_eek: . Then i guess i owned many many players in my time. :icon_redface:

So why didnt he join NOT!

Oh and nice mail after he joined :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're right, rhymezz wasn't inactive.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: [END]
Side 2:
Players: Rhymezz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 9
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,286
Side 2: 76,081
Difference: 1,205

chart
[/spoil]
So because you couldn't noble him immediately, you simply recruited him so he'd cease to be a threat. Good job?

Dragon Beard on the other hand simply was barely active and didn't have time to tag his incomings. I guess you guys are really proud of yourselves for your achievements in recruiting one enemy and clearing an inactive.

Stop guessing things and if you want an answer ask.
Rythemz came to us and not us to him. Actually i had tried to take him as i know he is good but he refused. So after that we launched to him and rest NK.
2 days ago he asked to join, we voted and we recruited him.
As about DB he still active and NO we will not recruit him now, just killing him

DeletedUser

You're right, rhymezz wasn't inactive.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: [END]
Side 2:
Players: Rhymezz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 9
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,286
Side 2: 76,081
Difference: 1,205

chart
[/spoil]
So because you couldn't noble him immediately, you simply recruited him so he'd cease to be a threat. Good job?

Dragon Beard on the other hand simply was barely active and didn't have time to tag his incomings. I guess you guys are really proud of yourselves for your achievements in recruiting one enemy and clearing an inactive.

OK i will tell you a few things how we are fighting.

Have you noticed you ignorant child when the tribe was established? Go check.
Now go check what ODA we have.
Also keep in mind that over our half life time as tribe we were less then 20 members.
Keep in mind also that we were not in a big war how you would call it.

Now check our ODA and compare it with School(its the only big tribe older then us, thats why i use them).
School also had way more member then us and they still have and as things going they will have by far bigger numbers then us(again nothing against school, just taking example as none other serious tribe fits criteria here, as hug created same days with us).

Thats how we fight, and PS when the time comes, you will see it in first person as well the way we fight, but you know what? Will be too late for you in that time.

DeletedUser

No comment, whys that?

He had 9 caps, is that owning :icon_eek: . Then i guess i owned many many players in my time. :icon_redface:

He is ur member u can ask him urself , dont ask me:)

So why didnt he join NOT!

Cause we didnt invite him i suppose thats a reason for not joining a tribe and mainly cause u are faster at pressing the invite button than any other tribe,so plz dont ask these things:lol:

Oh and nice mail after he joined :)

Well i was curious to ask after i saw his stats mate , he had 8 caps against END and insted of keep it , he joined them , so i asked "why?"

Btw ur members dont talk to anyone outside END , they get whipped otherwise?? or u noble their vills??

DeletedUser

you keep posting crap here, you losing every respect i had to you.
You have absolute no idea what you saying and as i see you dont even read/listen to what other people saying.

JBurns04

You have absolute no idea what you saying and as i see you dont even read/listen to what other people saying.

In my opinion he lost respect with you BUT not with us hes gaining. What do u know about respect? How dare u even use that word in your limited vocabulary. You should refrain from using Trust/Loyalty/Respect because u demonstrated repeatedly that u have none of the above. Now u prove me wrong.

DeletedUser

In my opinion he lost respect with you BUT not with us hes gaining. What do u know about respect? How dare u even use that word in your limited vocabulary. You should refrain from using Trust/Loyalty/Respect because u demonstrated repeatedly that u have none of the above. Now u prove me wrong.

NO no thats ur statement = you provide proof :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

He is ur member u can ask him urself , dont ask me:)

Cause we didnt invite him i suppose thats a reason for not joining a tribe and mainly cause u are faster at pressing the invite button than any other tribe,so plz dont ask these things:lol:

Well i was curious to ask after i saw his stats mate , he had 8 caps against END and insted of keep it , he joined them , so i asked "why?"

Btw ur members dont talk to anyone outside END , they get whipped otherwise?? or u noble their vills??

Note the 1 bolded you's, please show me where i invited him. and show me The reasons for internals, wait you dont know why, ahhh ok then shhh.

So this thread will be locked i guess.

The SOMD and NOT! "awesome" players cant hold a civil convo, or they just twist it round on other tribes. *clap**clap* Gaining respect ofc

DeletedUser

LOL you talk a lot did not meant to our posts here ofc.
Yes you were "begging" to an alliance and guess what? After i gave you the NAP your own duke said you were acting with none permission, so high he think of you.
As about the TPG thing that you as some other mark as wel, mind to give me the proof? As i am 100% possitive that not only i never proposed alliance to any so far in this world but more over i would never used a cheap excuse a way with a tribe we can deal alone as well.
Now about the 4 you mentioned and i did to you as well, yes there are and i can give you their names in prevs worlds to take an idea, two of them i faced them in w35 and trust me are way better then all the NOT! together.

We need inactive to do what? So far my Greek frd we have proved that in our wars we target ONLY active ones, and to our attacks, your duke spy can verify numerous times that they proposed me to hit some inactives, t o correct them with hit the active ones to finish this faster. So cut the BS here. And PS no DB or rythmez were NOT! inactive ones and they still are not.

Allies
HUG

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
SchOoL
TPG
Toyz
dreams

Enemies
~HELL~
NOT!
N.K
SOMD

That was as of yesterday

DeletedUser

And your point is?

We have more enemys then allies, Not all those NAPS are naps, some are for marking. so............

SAecond time you posted them, sup you didnt get any comment first time you posted em?

considering the account isnt in END...ya ur really bright

Oh and you missed my point totally about why gdubbies account could hold the key :)

DeletedUser

Well i pretty much jocking cause im really bored to actually give proofs lee asks all the time , im not a lawyer , im trying to play a game here, and i hope the rest of u doing the same. I cant really be serious with all these stuff u posting in this thread.

Maybe some decided that ur life depends on wining a world on TW :icon_eek: and take the prize of 2000pp.

U might be the best players of this world u might NOT! but its certain the rest of us wont just delete our accounts cause u say u are!:icon_neutral:

"U are right Mr lee END is awesome the rest of us are just crap merging all together and shivering with fear"
(u like this statement or u need a photo for proof?)

the rest ingame (i hope) and no more bla bla in here.

DeletedUser

well i pretty much jocking cause im really bored to actually give proofs lee asks all the time , im not a lawyer , im trying to play a game here, and i hope the rest of u doing the same. I cant really be serious with all these stuff u posting in this thread.

you want us to provide it, but you dont like it the other way round, you cant be serious? Who is it with the personal insults? So yeah it is a game so why the insults? :icon_idea: Maybe check ur own first also.

maybe some decided that ur life depends on wining a world on tw :icon_eek: And take the prize of 2000pp.

really, makes me feel like i won a world then with my pp account:icon_cool:

u might be the best players of this world u might not! But its certain the rest of us wont just delete our accounts cause u say u are!:icon_neutral:

who asked you to delete

"u are right mr lee end is awesome the rest of us are just crap merging all together and shivering with fear"
(u like this statement or u need a photo for proof?)

photo plox

the rest ingame (i hope) and no more bla bla in here.

idn said that already

bold

DeletedUser

Beacuse there is more to that subject then you want to admit.

Now if you had proof youd have posted it, so you "think" you know the whole story, where as you dont

only bit ur getting

@JEFF, wanna test me fire some nukes, as you keep saying reports or ****

Im certain in 1 of my posts if you read it says WHEN i was on the account, when meaning before, not NOW. Whats so hard to comprehend that i havent had control of that acount in a while, and we all know reports get deleted by TW after so long,

So send some nukes care of naomin account, and ill give you your own personal reports :icon_idea:

well WHEN you had the account there was no backtiming of any of the 5 or so nukes that I sent (didnt send nobles because the nukes were for fun)

DeletedUser

well WHEN you had the account there was no backtiming of any of the 5 or so nukes that I sent (didnt send nobles because the nukes were for fun)

Ok i cant prove there was, so mute point, as i said if you want conclusive proof, fire some nukes this way

DeletedUser

Ok i cant prove there was, so mute point, as i said if you want conclusive proof, fire some nukes this way

Why dont you actually move to a front rather than recruit lots of blue to buffer yourself in.