What happened?

DeletedUser

I've been away from W30 for about 3 months, I completely lost interest in the game and thus decided to leave...

Last time I left, BD were warring pheonix....what happened to them?

DeletedUser

They got blocked on south west by Phoenx, at 1:1 ratio + they got kinda pushed back by RAM on the south east border on a ratio 1:2.

Ex CRY area got owned badly by RAM/Phoenx/D2/DRIFT nukes. and now is shared by RAM and Phoenx.
THE tried to help made a op on Phoenx at the end with no real results than increasing Phoenx ODD.

The ones that are still on map are in ORI,NWO,UNM tribeless or deleted already.

THE gets spanked daily by BH and because of this they give up on DECIDE frontline also.
The suffer from inactivity also and from losing BD.

Phoenx and RAM fam are at war for like 1 week now(officially).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bloody Hell.

The getting Spanked? *Laughs in Icemans face*

I'm glad DECIDE are still around... BH are spanking them, I never thought that would happen...it takes some guts to declare on them!

DeletedUser

Iceman took a break and moved JP on his account-->guess was the only way to make the writer have more villages :)

KarmaX

Is that What Happened? lol.. just giving some reason for the topic.

DeletedUser71844

Nah, what really happened was THE/BD got bored and quit :p

Take that THE/BD haterz! Oh wait... Don't I hate them?

Yeah Phoenx and RAM beat BD. Or wait, can somebody else please post their opinion before I post mine?
And in a split second I change my opinion because everyone else does?

DeletedUser92

Iceman took a break and moved JP on his account-->guess was the only way to make the writer have more villages :)

Quaint, but wrong. The only reason I didn't expand for a while was that I wasn't sure if I was going to be doing as I did or not. It turns out I did. I didn't like taking Ice's account, but my choices were pretty limited, so I did.

DeletedUser

Quaint, but wrong. The only reason I didn't expand for a while was that I wasn't sure if I was going to be doing as I did or not. It turns out I did. I didn't like taking Ice's account, but my choices were pretty limited, so I did.

JP you do this thing to help your tribe. And in prevailing circumstances it is good enough.

DeletedUser

They got bored? They lost? RL hit? So many questions of how the mighty fall, but in the end, it makes no difference. It is as I used to say, "Glory is the ash upon the mantel." On the heels of glory, all that remains is the urn on display; a memory of temporal success.

Still, as it is the destiny of all great warriors and tribes to descend unto the ash, BD left a legacy on this world that we will not soon forget, and deserves to be honored in their memory.

DeletedUser79042

They did not all ... perish Atr. Fyi, they are shooting nukes - probably from their ... Graves. I am ok (100%), giving BD credit as a tribe, but not to the ones still around shooting -or even worse- giving the sit to fire nukes against a fully operational tribe. I always despised this kind of game where 2-3 players kept a war going on indefinetly by sitting 10 dead accounts each. Now THE are most probably sitting another bunch of ex BD. Foul game imo, but I really do not care alot. We all know where this ends anyway.

robot out

DeletedUser

Some players may still be around, but there is no denying that BD is over. Those remaining are something else now. What they do with themselves is in their own hands, though you are right to presume their days are numbered.

DeletedUser71844

They got bored? They lost? RL hit? So many questions of how the mighty fall, but in the end, it makes no difference. It is as I used to say, "Glory is the ash upon the mantel." On the heels of glory, all that remains is the urn on display; a memory of temporal success.

Still, as it is the destiny of all great warriors and tribes to descend unto the ash, BD left a legacy on this world that we will not soon forget, and deserves to be honored in their memory.

Well said Chris, very well said indeed.

'Glory is ash upon the mantle.'

I never really knew the true context, or the great wisdom behind such a motto until now.
So thank you Chris, thanks for putting that into perspective for me.

BD left a great legacy. THE/BD dominated from start to finish, there is no denying that.

I think that the turning factor was BH going to war with THE. If THE hadn't been the assholes that they are then they would not be in this situation. THE NEEDED BH on their side, they just didn't want to admit that they needed help, like always. And look at them now.

It's safe to say that THE/BD's reign of terror is over. And already, changes are taking place.
Question is: What will become of DECIDE when BH beat THE?
Will we see BH vs DECIDE?
Or
BH + DECIDE vs ~B~ + LeGI0N
Or
BH + DECIDE vs (RAM vs PHOENX) + LOEN?

But now that BD and Tardis have quit, the core is open for the taking. Question is: Who has the willpower to take it?

DeletedUser70594

Question is: What will become of DECIDE when BH beat THE?
Will we see BH vs DECIDE?
Or
BH + DECIDE vs ~B~ + LeGI0N
Or
BH + DECIDE vs (RAM vs PHOENX) + LOEN?

Dunno Where will BH move after THE, But I know Where exactly DECIDE will expand :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Decide proved itself through constant war over this last year or so; the players demonstrating not only intelligence and skill, but a pretty damn hard head at that. My theory is that they will stand as a top tribe, no matter what comes of THE's inevitable fall. And whether or not they decide to join ranks with another tribe or stand alone as they have for some time now, if/when they fall, it will be at the end of a bitter, well earned fight.

But Decide aside, I will say this: a new age is dawning in W30, and new powers are rising to claim glory. There is much to anticipate in the coming months, and I for one am looking forward as the world reforms, and the new chapter begins.

Last edited by a moderator: