What happened?

KarmaX

lol.. do you believe the location he described of East and West? I think you should grow up Mick and look at the map. BH is 50/50 would rather be called North, DECIDE falls on Eastern hemisphere. That was me being sarcastic. You don't have to take out your IG anger at me. I know we're enemies but grow up bro, grow up!!

DeletedUser70594

ChemichA, I have a list somewhere of all of soldiers offensive,defensive, and church vills if you want them just shoot me a mail

Believe me dude i have found almost all of his offensive villages and killed the nukes ... how i love to kill sleeper nukes :D Thanks for the offer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Believe me dude i have found almost all of his offensive villages and killed the nukes ... how i love to kill sleeper nukes :D Thanks for the offer
If the guys doesnt suport his offence over night its a noob.

DeletedUser

Someone should tell him 2-3 1/3 defence village should sitt all the time per offence village.
If atacked at least will take 2 nukes to damage not 1/3 nuke to solve his offence.

DeletedUser70594

Someone should tell him 2-3 1/3 defence village should sitt all the time per offence village.
If atacked at least will take 2 nukes to damage not 1/3 nuke to solve his offence.

Yep ... But if u have no enough deff then u can dodge it lmao ... No?

DeletedUser

It can be a 3 days long slep or even 7 days like a honeymoon :)
(doesnt make any sense i know)

DeletedUser

I don't know what sort of honeymoon you had, Cal, but I didn't do much sleeping on mine!

DeletedUser

he was scared of zombies and he didnt sleep at all :)
any sense you want :)