What happened?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Guys keep it on topic :icon_smile:
To bad BD perished, I liked those guys since they rimmed me back when I still played here ^^

gn0me

hiya mushy... the prodigal son returns.
You should read raven's poem, i think you would like it :D

<insert link here> (sorry don't know where it is yet, someone can help please?)

I took a BD account near the end of their war to the east just to get an inside look in at this tribe that had dominated since the start game, even tho due to my mails with my PA within the tribe, i suspected it to have been suffering inactivity for a while. Now that BD is officially disbanded I feel I can speak openly about it.

Indeed there were quite a few dead accounts, and the remaining players had mostly lost the love for the game. A few wanted to expand to the south, they had been waiting throughout the eastern war and felt it was their right to have some expansion too, seeing as they had been playing a support role for so long.

To their credit the tribemates pushed on with a war against Phoenx hoping to end it soon and take a break. Obviously this didn't happen. :lol:

Talks of a mass exodus from the world were raised, but without unanimity the tribe slowly died instead of making a graceful exit. TBH if they had the willpower to stick it out there wasn't much challenge for them left on this world, and I think that's what truly killed BD. Phoenx was the closest they could get to a real war but the numbers were against them. RAM joining in at least made it seem fair. THE was the only suitable opponent numbers wise but totally unsuitable practically. It was time to move on.

it has been quite challenging biting my tongue for months while rumours abound in the forum, and I am surprised to see just how long a tribe's reputation can keep inactive accounts alive for ^^

w30 surely becomes more interesting again for those who remain.
Go guys, have fun :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

^^ Confession of a BD-pilot.

I only feel I need to quote this:

Talks of a mass exodus from the world were raised, but without unanimity the tribe slowly died instead of making a graceful exit. TBH if they had the willpower to stick it out there wasn't much challenge for them left on this world, and I think that's what truly killed BD.
I think this comment of yours is not a "TBH" one. The BD challenge was indeed Phoenx. They never seemed to "work" Phoenx out. Ever. What kind of challenge were these players looking for, to keep them in game? Fighting aliens? Since Pajuno and his crew were only roaches to their eyes and did not worth them LEGENDARY hyperplayers to stay in game and crush them? BD deserves a better approach than this we are continuously being served... And so do their opponents (PHOENX) who deserve the credit of DEFEATING BD and having it DISBAND. Unfortunately not by all of you out there as it seems.

But you were only a pilot. Probably you missed the whole picture. Most pilots do anyway. I do not blame you. They come, find a fully loaded with nukes and resources account, fire them and quit right after the first 4 digit number appears on the upper right...

robot out

DeletedUser

should never have gone to war with phoenix, should have allied/napped and killed ram together then the rest of the south then turned around and headed north, but whatever having 5 folk taking part in things was rubbish and there was at least 9 full time sat accounts 6 or 7 real lazy folk, credit to the folks who sat and made things happen

DeletedUser

Second hand war Tjoy?:)
RAM was scared to death of BD at that time.
Adding Phoenx to help BD wasnt fair at all.

DeletedUser

Second hand war Tjoy?:)
RAM was scared to death of BD at that time.
Adding Phoenx to help BD wasnt fair at all.

who was talking about fair? killing a tribe efficiently is what i would call it, a great man once said any tactic that is within the game rules is a valid tactic :)

DeletedUser

I never liked wars similar to a "walk in the park"
Its like atacking barbs and hoping for them to atack back.
Size+skill vs small enemy/less skilled will be a walk in the park.

DeletedUser

should never have gone to war with phoenix, should have allied/napped and killed ram together then the rest of the south then turned around and headed north, but whatever having 5 folk taking part in things was rubbish and there was at least 9 full time sat accounts 6 or 7 real lazy folk, credit to the folks who sat and made things happen

If you hadn't had players like Gicusan amongst you, then that may very well have been possible.

DeletedUser

who was talking about fair? killing a tribe efficiently is what i would call it, a great man once said any tactic that is within the game rules is a valid tactic :)

Truth,

Talks of a mass exodus from the world were raised, but without unanimity the tribe slowly died instead of making a graceful exit. TBH if they had the willpower to stick it out there wasn't much challenge for them left on this world, and I think that's what truly killed BD. Phoenx was the closest they could get to a real war but the numbers were against them. RAM joining in at least made it seem fair. THE was the only suitable opponent numbers wise but totally unsuitable practically. It was time to move on.

What challenge they face ? When testing time comes they left.

Phoenx give them chalange 1st time & when RAM joined they press abandon button. I feel if DN stands 4 more months then they left before this war too.

BD an overrated tribe play till they do not face any big challenge and when it come they escape. :icon_wink:

gn0me

lmao yeah you got me kid, RAM was the real reason BD fell...

i won't repeat myself again, most of BD had left before RAM learnt how to noble a village that wasn't a barb.

They lacked challenge because of a lack of comparable size and skill tribes to fight, and the immense amount of life this gae sucks to keep playing it fully.

Like i said enjoy the game, if that means you wanna claim credit for BDs downfall so be it, just wanted to share a little after reading all the BS theories that abound in these forums over the last few months.

GO go go and noble those barbs boys XD
or is RAM gonna scare Phoenx to death now?
Only time will tell... doo di doo doo doo di doo doo

DeletedUser

lmao yeah you got me kid, RAM was the real reason BD fell...

i won't repeat myself again, most of BD had left before RAM learnt how to noble a village that wasn't a barb.

They lacked challenge because of a lack of comparable size and skill tribes to fight, and the immense amount of life this gae sucks to keep playing it fully.

Like i said enjoy the game, if that means you wanna claim credit for BDs downfall so be it, just wanted to share a little after reading all the BS theories that abound in these forums over the last few months.

GO go go and noble those barbs boys XD
or is RAM gonna scare Phoenx to death now?
Only time will tell... doo di doo doo doo di doo doo

BD always knew Phoenx would be their toughest opponents, why would they leave before their toughest, most important fight? It has nothing to do with no challenge being left. Of course RAM had very little to do with it, they didn't make players quit, they killed very few BD nukes, they made Phoenxs life easier, but not BDs a whole lot harder. Either way, Phoenx won the war and at present time are the top tribe on W30.

DeletedUser

lol gm72 i pressed the disband button and it wasn't because of RAM,

DeletedUser70594

Everyone knows that Phoenx did this Job and not Ram ... Ram Just played its Role in this war Perfectly. Pheonx was the one who declared and not RAM ... So Phoenx won the war against BD and not RAM ... just my opinion.

DeletedUser

lol gm72 i pressed the disband button and it wasn't because of RAM,

I understand that there is many problems which force you to take that action. But the same thing apply to every tribe which disband.
Sorry if my thoughts heart u but i only responded to that post & my point is " Every tribe has inactives; Every player has RL problems & RL come 1st". If we consider this no one can fume on others that when we attack u take excuse of RL & leave sometimes the pressure of attacks makes life difficult for a player & he leave TW to handle pressure of RL because there is no escape.:icon_redface:
:swordsman:

DeletedUser

Agreed, especially with the state of BD when the war with Phoenx occurred.

Losing Baddie, and then Gicu, Canine-, and Pinky all kinda giving up was a mess.

Kudos to those who stood and fought after the first (and nearly only) big op.

DeletedUser

Since using RL as an "excuse" has come up on this thread there is something that has been bugging me for some time.... I really don't understand why people flame others when they quit due to real life pressures. Anyone can tell you the time required to maintain an account during peace time is really quite minimal and very manageable even for a busy person. But when your account is under attack that requires more time and monitoring. If you have a good system in your tribe for sitting then it's not as big of an issue. When you don't that's when you start losing people to RL pressures. (Anyone who doesn't put their RL first probably needs some sort of therapy or 12-step meeting.) In other words when your members start dropping like flies I believe it's more an issue of bad leadership and teamwork than it is a failure of the individual. And no it's not a coincidence when people leave when they come under attack. It's not so much that their RL pressures may or may not have changed. It's that the time requirements in game have changed and they didn't have a good enough support system in tribe to compensate for this.