What happened?

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that Phoenx did this Job and not Ram ... Ram Just played its Role in this war Perfectly. Pheonx was the one who declared and not RAM ... So Phoenx won the war against BD and not RAM ... just my opinion.

I will partially agree with that. The bulk of the work was done by Phoenx. However, when we joined attacks with Phoenx, the caps were greatly in BD's favor. We nuked k65 targets that ended up eaten by Phoenx so we have a big assist in turning this war back.

BD took a bit of pressure off Phoenx and got punched back in the mouth. Then THE tried to help and failed... Morale got down, everyone quit.

I will agree with TSJ on one point as well, it was really a stupid strategic mistake to war Phoenx (probably the worse I've seen in TW). I couldn't believe it at the time. I tought back then that they would find a friendly solution but it seems both Paj and Gicusan egos were clearly in the way. It should have been BD-Phoenx vs. the rest of south... including the happy campers in southwest and D2.

We clearly got a big break back then and I will always be thankful to BD for screwing themselves up.

DeletedUser

Current events :) I am mass producing "Cry Wars" T-Shirts if anyone is interested. They are free, but since it is a sad game, a 20$ (U.S.) donation is required.

TheJman816 today at 21:28
Dear Legion,

I tried to create an olive branch, not to make peace between myself and your tribe, but as a sign of honor and integrity that we may take eachothers word and have a "civil" war, or as civil as war could be for the matter.

The fact is, LEGION has no honor. Words mean nothing. It is despicable. You stated, Cdogg66, you have "no problems with me as your neighbor", that is obviously a lie. You use other tribes to do your dirty work, then you use a spy to find out when I am not online and when I am not active. Your so called "tribe" is nothing more than a bunch of lying, despicable, douchebags who have nothing of value in their lives so they throw themselves into this game. Enjoy being pathetic and I hope you all soon will be rimmed and will be forced back into what I like to call, Real Life. Good day fuckers.

Sincerely,
TheJman816

cdogg666 today at 21:33
NAPs cannot last forever. I had a personal pact with you, and it is now null and void. Since you left our tribe for another, many moons ago, you have been a target. I do not tolerate my members jumping ship for any reason. I extended peace to you out of respect that the player you use to be in our tribe. Every member of [ally]LEGI0N[/ally] has Honer, Respect, and Loyalty.

On the matter of my spies:
Would you not do the same thing? If a player that is a target presents an opening, I jump. I would be foolish not to, given your recent conquers on my members.

I will not report your mail, this time, but please be respectful as we taught you to be, and not just another member of [ally]~B~[/ally].

Grow Well,
CDogg

TheJman816 today at 21:56
I left you...so, so, so, so long ago. If i didn't mention that I was once in LEGION, you probably wouldn't even have known.

DeletedUser71844

Honour or Honor (from the Latin word honor, honoris) is the evaluation of a person's trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions.

That sounds a LOT like LeGI0N to me. :icon_rolleyes:

One thing I know about tribal wars: honor is non-existent. This is a game of war, and I've yet to see a tribe that truly holds it's honor. I've seen some honorable players, I've seen people do up-standing and honorable deeds. But I'm yet to see an entire tribe that truly has honor.

Being honorable in battle has more con's than it does pro's.
It's rare to find a strong tribe that truly fights with honor.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Honour or Honor (from the Latin word honor, honoris) is the evaluation of a person's trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions.

That sounds a LOT like LeGI0N to me. :icon_rolleyes:

One thing I know about tribal wars: honor is non-existent. This is a game of war, and I've yet to see a tribe that truly holds it's honor. I've seen some honorable players, I've seen people do up-standing and honorable deeds. But I'm yet to see an entire tribe that truly has honor.

Being honorable in battle has more pro's than it does con's.
It's rare to find a strong tribe that truly fights with honor.

Name a player in LEGION that does not display one of the three requirements to be a member.

hon·or

 /ˈɒn
thinsp.png
ər/ Show Spelled[on-er] Show IPA
–noun 1. honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor.

I uphold our laws and rules.

DeletedUser71844

Stop it you guys; you're making me blush :icon_biggrin:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will agree with TSJ on one point as well, it was really a stupid strategic mistake to war Phoenx (probably the worse I've seen in TW). I couldn't believe it at the time. I tought back then that they would find a friendly solution but it seems both Paj and Gicusan egos were clearly in the way.It should have been BD-Phoenx vs. the rest of south... including the happy campers in southwest and D2.

Bolded part....

Noobs, that was not the reason by any means. Temps, Turple, and that whole affair was what sparked it. Compiled with basic BD arrogance during Border disputes left most of Phoenx with a chip on its shoulder... We didnt even hit anyone back when they were pounding turple, we just defended until Temps (his "friend" and former duke i believe) opened up from close range when 5 BD'ers couldnt break him... :lol:

Once Temps crossed the line, we responded to him with massive incomings... and from there it catapulted to parm declaring, etc etc etc...

Please, do your history before you accuse my confidence for arrogance.. besides, gicu and i got along until we started to really fight... then he saw how hard things were truly gonna be.. and he turned ugly. Much like CarmaX. :lol:

DeletedUser

Noted

I have to admit I enjoyed the word fights between you and Gicu. That was very entertaining.

Unlike others, I always expected Phoenx to be tough to bring down. Confidence and arrogance is always a thin line.

KarmaX

Bolded part....

Noobs, that was not the reason by any means. Temps, Turple, and that whole affair was what sparked it. Compiled with basic BD arrogance during Border disputes left most of Phoenx with a chip on its shoulder... We didnt even hit anyone back when they were pounding turple, we just defended until Temps (his "friend" and former duke i believe) opened up from close range when 5 BD'ers couldnt break him... :lol:

Once Temps crossed the line, we responded to him with massive incomings... and from there it catapulted to parm declaring, etc etc etc...

Please, do your history before you accuse my confidence for arrogance.. besides, gicu and i got along until we started to really fight... then he saw how hard things were truly gonna be.. and he turned ugly. Much like CarmaX. :lol:

Paj n' I are or mayb say were good friends b4 the war even though Paj still loves me :p PnP is a drama, i think, Paj is so nice on the skype :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70594

:icon_cool: Just make sure you hit my villages first.

I was taught by the best players on this world. :icon_wink:
Can't wait to see what you got ChamichA.

After My attacks:

cece! Please help me!!

Chamicha can have the villages!

Look at your posts Soldier First Class ... :icon_wink: Cece Cant Help You this time and you know why?? Because Your Time has Come ...

A little Fix: ChamichA and Not Chamicha.

DeletedUser79042

I knew that Cham has a secret agenda of who to nuke blast. You FAILED to have known that SFC ... :lol:

(No way I can reach his ODA now...)

Michael Wittman

ChemichA, I have a list somewhere of all of soldiers offensive,defensive, and church vills if you want them just shoot me a mail

DeletedUser

i predict an east-west massive war soon?

west: loen, phoenx, decide,bh
east: ram, drift, d2, jenova, maybe legion