What happened?

DeletedUser

Wow, so, it's been a while since I looked in W35 forums...

Can anyone give me a rundown of whats been going on here? I don't recognise any of the top tribes here now, and I'm just curious to see what became of my best world.

If anyone can summarise events in W35, that would be appreciated. :)

DeletedUser75781

Alot has happened :icon_surprised:

After A+E merged into Khan, they went to war with JOKE, JOKE lost, and became mostly HAWK. GW merged into !?!, TO went to war with !?! due to them recruiting GW. Then Khan declared on BaseET, ET were winning in stats. OOPS! broke off from FEAR., and went to war with them, somewhere along the line, FEAR. lost and merged with !?!. UNP went to war with HAWK. They were winning at first, after that they started losing by a bit. NOOBS then warred BaseET, but all they did was noble K17 inactives...

NOOBS then disbanded. The fat Greek cannibal then recruited 90% of the NOOBS members, which angered Bin (BaseET were allies with !?! when we warred Khan) and he asked the fat cannibal to kick NOOBS members in the BaseET frontline. He refused. ET then had a peace treaty with Khan due to the issue with NOOBS members. Some Khan members went to ET, mainly those who gained respect for ET when warring them. This made failtost declare on BaseET, for "recruiting Khan refugees" (hypocrite much :icon_rolleyes:) UNP then had a peace treaty with HAWK, and merged with them and became TITANS, and at the same time OOPS started hugging the cannibal's tribe and merged with his tribe, with the members against the merge breaking off to form G.W. So now it's Khan, BaseET, TITANS and G.W. The stats between Khan and !?! fluctuated alot, while ET was beating the s**t out of !?! and seized 3 continents from them within 3 months. The stats between TITANS and !?! was slow because they hardly shared a border. G.W. was losing at first, after that they started winning. The noobs of {F-6} also got upset that ET their allies are now with Khan, and warring !?!, so they decided to scheme with !?! against ET. We found out about it and killed them within less than a month. After a while, Khan, TITANS and ET merged to form APOC. Things were messy at first since we were in a completely new tribe + that player without loyalty whatsoever aka yeil formed OK!, merged G.W. into them and warred APOC, and finally merged into !?!. APOC was losing in stats with !?! at first, but after that, they picked up. The fat Greek cannibal got scared of losing, therefore he ordered a mass deletion and mentioned in the forums that "we killed Khan ET and TITANS and you guys lost", which is exactly what he did in two other worlds :icon_rolleyes:

Shortly after the fall of !?!, the rest of the !?! that did not delete founded NO!. leedeval and half of the ex Khan members then broke off and founded ex. APOC warred NO!, and shortly after, ex merged half of NO! into them (equivalent to Khan and their LONG TERM ENEMIES !?! FIGHTING ET TOGETHER). The HAWK portion of APOC broke off, and reformed HAWK, and the other half of the Khan members broke off to form Marvel. The ex G.W. in NO! formed ~S*W~. The other half of NO! became FE@R. So what is left of APOC is now ET and UNP. ex, HAWK, FE@R, Marvel and ~S*W~ then declared and fought with APOC. Initially, APOC was losing initially due to taking vills in their core and also due to the leaving players, things were messy in APOC at that time. After that, we stabilised, and caused Marvel and ~S*W~ to merge into HAWK, and ex into FE@R. Several ex-Marvel players and ex-ex players gained respect for APOC and joined us. HAWK (kind of) changed their name into Prowl. So now we have APOC vs FE@R and Prowl.

DeletedUser

After A+E merged into Khan, they went to war with JOKE, JOKE lost, and became mostly HAWK. GW merged into !?!, TO went to war with !?! due to them recruiting GW. Then Khan declared on BaseET, ET were winning in stats. OOPS! broke off from FEAR., and went to war with them, somewhere along the line, FEAR. lost and merged with !?!. UNP went to war with HAWK. They were winning at first, after that they started losing by a bit. NOOBS then warred BaseET, but all they did was noble K17 inactives...

NOOBS then disbanded. The fat Greek cannibal then recruited 90% of the NOOBS members, which angered Bin (BaseET were allies with !?! when we warred Khan) and he asked the fat cannibal to kick NOOBS members in the BaseET frontline. He refused. ET then had a peace treaty with Khan due to the issue with NOOBS members. Some Khan members went to ET, mainly those who gained respect for ET when warring them. This made failtost declare on BaseET, for "recruiting Khan refugees" (hypocrite much :icon_rolleyes:) UNP then had a peace treaty with HAWK, and merged with them and became TITANS, and at the same time OOPS started hugging the cannibal's tribe and merged with his tribe, with the members against the merge breaking off to form G.W. So now it's Khan, BaseET, TITANS and G.W. The stats between Khan and !?! fluctuated alot, while ET was beating the s**t out of !?! and seized 3 continents from them within 3 months. The stats between TITANS and !?! was slow because they hardly shared a border. G.W. was losing at first, after that they started winning. The noobs of {F-6} also got upset that ET their allies are now with Khan, and warring !?!, so they decided to scheme with !?! against ET. We found out about it and killed them within less than a month. After a while, Khan, TITANS and ET merged to form APOC. Things were messy at first since we were in a completely new tribe + that player without loyalty whatsoever aka yeil formed OK!, merged G.W. into them and warred APOC, and finally merged into !?!. APOC was losing in stats with !?! at first, but after that, they picked up. The fat Greek cannibal got scared of losing, therefore he ordered a mass deletion and mentioned in the forums that "we killed Khan ET and TITANS and you guys lost", which is exactly what he did in two other worlds :icon_rolleyes:

Shortly after the fall of !?!, the rest of the !?! that did not delete founded NO!. leedeval and half of the ex Khan members then broke off and founded ex. APOC warred NO!, and shortly after, ex merged half of NO! into them (equivalent to Khan and their LONG TERM ENEMIES !?! FIGHTING ET TOGETHER). The HAWK portion of APOC broke off, and reformed HAWK, and the other half of the Khan members broke off to form Marvel. The ex G.W. in NO! formed ~S*W~. The other half of NO! became FE@R. So what is left of APOC is now ET and UNP. ex, HAWK, FE@R, Marvel and ~S*W~ then declared and fought with APOC. Initially, APOC was losing initially due to taking vills in their core and also due to the leaving players, things were messy in APOC at that time. After that, we stabilised, and caused Marvel and ~S*W~ to merge into HAWK, and ex into FE@R. Several ex-Marvel players and ex-ex players gained respect for APOC and joined us. HAWK (kind of) changed their name into Prowl. So now we have APOC vs FE@R and Prowl.

Thank you for the explanation, shame to see the old tribes go.

Ya they know how to keep going and not hit delete unlike some tribes I can think of. ROFL.

Could that possibly be a dig at A+E? Forgive me for being all defensive, but you have no idea about the circumstances. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Could that possibly be a dig at A+E? Forgive me for being all defensive, but you have no idea about the circumstances. :icon_neutral:

LOL making cheap jabs at players and tribes who quit almost a year ago is all he has left, Felix, don't take that away from him ^_-

DeletedUser

SWAMP! You forgot about MAGI & TwSL! This is blasphemy! :icon_razz:
Someone diserves a Spank...

DeletedUser

Ah, well. Great to hear Aetost went down that way. Interesting read as well. I quit when GW merged in !?!, wasn't a huge fan of Aetost. Gave Khan some information on !?!, got found out, got nobled out. Lol.

Fun fact, I got on my TW skype about 8 months later and Aetost was still ready to talk shit to me. He's such an awesome guy.

yeil

Things were messy at first since we were in a completely new tribe + that player without loyalty whatsoever aka yeil formed OK!

1. You don't know the circumstances I left under.

2. It was before APOC was formed.

Also you forgot to mention that the tribe with like 5 or 6 players marvel was actually smashing apoc until bronse lost his internet lanscar quit and activity of the rest fell.

APOC have done well, But it's not how you describe it, You make out that you have smashed your way to what looks to me as soon to be winning the world, But infact you have just outlasted others to your position. If half the players from the south never quit APOC would still be getting smashed.

But the only way I see APOC losing is if FE@R and Prowl got some of the old players in their inactive accounts which I can't see happening.

If the break offs happened before !?!s best deleted then the world would be over by now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also you forgot to mention that the tribe with like 5 or 6 players marvel was actually smashing apoc until bronse lost his internet lanscar quit and activity of the rest fell.

APOC have done well, But it's not how you describe it, You make out that you have smashed your way to what looks to me as soon to be winning the world, But infact you have just outlasted others to your position. If half the players from the south never quit APOC would still be getting smashed.

But the only way I see APOC losing is if FE@R and Prowl got some of the old players in their inactive accounts which I can't see happening.

If the break offs happened before !?!s best deleted then the world would be over by now.

So what your really saying is APOC is more devoted than its enemies! kUDDOS to you for finally admitting that! :icon_smile:

yeil

So what your really saying is APOC is more devoted than its enemies! kUDDOS to you for finally admitting that! :icon_smile:

I knew you would pop up as soon as I hit the send button but yes they have been. I never have denied that.

DeletedUser

I dissagree. Infam may have had good members that did Delete, but Remember that even back then APOC was smashing Infam. If they stayed, APOC wouldn't have Advanced as far as it did now, But I don't think sides would have turned, unless there was much better coordination from Infam suddenly. a Tribe can have good/great skilled players. But what is that tribe if it lacks the Coordination in oposition of a Tribe that does have good coordination?
Food...

DeletedUser75781

Nevertheless, you still betrayed Kesha and therefore you have no loyalty.

Most of those players the coalition took out were way way beyond frontline in their core Ks lmao. Thats why after you run out of core K vills to noble, you start losing.

Also I don't recall any of the southern players quitting after the breakoffs happen, care to give some names?

So you saying that Khan was planning to ally !?! and betray their Base allies who bailed them out of the mess they were in...?

DeletedUser

Most of those players the coalition took out were way way beyond frontline in their core Ks lmao. Thats why after you run out of core K vills to noble, you start losing.

Also I don't recall any of the southern players quitting after the breakoffs happen, care to give some names?

So you saying that Khan was planning to ally !?! and betray their Base allies who bailed them out of the mess they were in...?

hmmmm... I remember IN FAIL.... I was surrounded by them and many of them wouldn't even attack me. And that long distance noble op... epic fail. They failed to take into consideration the people close to me were chickens. ROFL.

yeil

Betrayed her? Even she has admitted she was wrong and I have admitted my reaction was wrong, childish behaviour and let my temper get the better of me. But I don't see how this concerns you? Kesha and Lee got me back into W35 after all of this once I had quit.

Beyond the frontline? How about when marvel too k32 which was initially owned by APOC? Me and race tore it up there.

Bronse, Lanscar, Navid went inactive, Trent, Lee went inactive, Kesha, Falcon went inactive, Original Robin Unleashed left, BobbyDazzler, Massmurdera, Anth went inactive, MartyAJ. Most of the accounts had new owners as people started to get bored of the world. The majority of the south now is not the same players in the accounts as even before I left. I left due to the fact I was bored, I didn't have as much time as I used to and most of my friends had quit.

Nope. But if aetost was there or not that would not of avoided the argument which accrued so therefore lee would have broke off anyway and the same players would have still followed.

bold.

I dont see why I bother to argue with you guys anymore :lol: