What happened

DeletedUser

Guaranteed no-one here will remember me. I was a small player from k43/44.
I probably finished playing tw in and around 2010.
I just logged on to see how everything is going and man, stuff has changed A LOT.

I was wondering if some people could fill me in on the events of the past year or two.
When I finished playing THE (The Helestrain Empire) were top of the leader board, but we all knew the most powerful tribe out their was BD (Black Dawn). They were quite a small, elite tribe.
Around the time I left BD and Phoenix were at war, pheonix led by Pajuno, quite an unpopular, yet charming and charismatic leader. I think BD may have been warring with a tribe called TARDIS as well.

RAM had just changed their name because bad axes had been banned, so they changed it to Rage Against the Moderator Machine...or something along those lines!

I also remember one of the Dukes of THE was JPholman? Or something like that?

So what happened? Where did THE, BD and TARDIS go

Mushy

DeletedUser67579

So what happened? Where did THE, BD and TARDIS go

The few BD left merged into BH, you would have known us by TGoW. We allied with THE at one point that did not go well so we broke the alliance and killed them. Many of the Decide members joined us also. We allied with Pnx and fought RAM now HG until recently and now we are at war with Pnx.

I am Duke of BH :)

DeletedUser

I suppose bad axes is me. :lol:

I never got banned in that whole episode. It was Cshipley, Bonheur and a couple of others using proxies.

DeletedUser

like DECIDE wasnt in a corner when Bh decided to take advantage of the zombi THE
i remember and understand why u are/where upset on all those jumping the gun on little DECIDE from all sides[Green and BD]
i felt the simpaty and my memory will not forget you guys did an awesome fight back than.
i will also add i will feel indebted to 2 players helping me defend Selby against HG in k37.
One was in Phoenx and one was in BH, both ex DECIDE.
Im no where close to be able to repay the good feeling of not being alone with selby troups versus 2 enemies.

THE had big noisy voices and big balls but only a few very active players left to bully peoples arround.
They tried that with BH, freshly born from a merge, with lots of nobles and no war on their hands.
BD got owned by the south Loen/Phoenx/RAM side and activity.

Its one thing to be BD and fight 1-1 and win wars or 2 vs 1 like they did with Erevos helping THE.
Its easy to claim your a good player in such wars but when they had to battle at 1:3 village ratio they wherent up to the tast.

So i would say DECIDE and Phoenx are the best tribes to take the hits and bounce back in shape and grow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Calarasi are you kissing Cham's + infrlc **** with DECIDE's obsession ? Or am I wrong? What is the catch? You want to change tribes? Get SFC on fbook to give you his account (I will send an igm with some coords for me to clear - make sure you also have him write this up at the sitter notes pls :) )

DeletedUser

im not kissing ass just telling what was and is in my mind.
I dont give 2 cents to be somone friend or foe here or if im pissing anyone from either side.
Last i remember im stilla free man and not someone robot/slave/falower...
If you noticed i have no problem making cham mad at my posts :)

You said ur not in game u frog.
stop making urself look stupid.

DeletedUser79042

Decloak yourself and attack THE for once! THE new THE of course ! :lol:

DeletedUser

U have become a joke, one time u claim u are in game, another time that u arent.
Unless u are afraid or ashamed to show ur in game account get lost.

DeletedUser79042

U have become a joke, one time u claim u are in game, another time that u arent.
Unless u are afraid or ashamed to show ur in game account get lost.

The only joke here is you. You ended up like that because you post for BH - yet you have done absolutely nothing for this tribe. Maybe you will in the future. If there is a future.

And as far as for what account I am playing or when I am playing, this is a benefit of piloting accounts. I enjoy it very much this way to be honest. Especially as this world is a truly old one. I do see some good fighting and tactics played though. (btw, please have steven stop sending full -D- villages as attacks. Do tell him that he could convert more easily and alot faster if he stacks a nearby and kills them. No need to have them travel 200+ hrs to do it :p)

Lastly, identifying an enemy player is a leadership issue. And since you are a puny player you would not know. Ask bigbrt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

I post for myself :)
Noob/Rethe/Bibhu post for BH :)
so ur still hidding ur ass somwhere...maybe u are one of the new Loen pilots

DeletedUser

I post for myself :)
Noob/Rethe/Bibhu post for BH :)
so ur still hidding ur ass somwhere...maybe u are one of the new Loen pilots

New pilots? nah but we do have a need for some trolley dollies ( and no I'm not apologising for sexist views :icon_razz: )

$%28KGrHqEOKiEE6UPng66wBOsZ5OvH5%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Who likes pink?

DeletedUser

Small correction: Phx killed BD with the help of Loen and RAM.

i think we cleared that up ages ago phoenix defeated BD - i remember submitting the surrender to them not loen or ram its on about page 12 of the forum take a read :)

DeletedUser79042

i think we cleared that up ages ago phoenix defeated BD - i remember submitting the surrender to them not loen or ram its on about page 12 of the forum take a read :)

TsJ we are now a small group of people. Some insist on the regular "docotored" stories. We know what happened. They know what happened.
It is the pnp though and propaganda prevails, since we fight a strange war mostly among "friends" :icon_wink:

Hope you are doing allright !:)

DeletedUser

It's really not important who you sent mail to. Facts remain that RAM assaulted k65 and some other areas. Loen sucked some support too. I've said in the past that Phx did the bulk of the job.

Obviously, Phx likes to think they do everything by themselves when it's not even close to being the case. Everyone is free to believe what they wish.

If it had been only Phx vs. BD, Phx wouldn't be here anymore. Exactly the same as Phx vs. RAM.

I'll tip my hat to Paj for great tactics and good diplomacy, but not so much for taking all credit for everything.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser70594

Not sure about BD case but RAM? come one Noob, RAM had no chanse against Phx.