What Has Everyone been up to?

DeletedUser80749

Remember me and my PnP academy tribe. :icon_biggrin: Good times.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still getting posts in here I see trying out co playing for the first time going kind of OK.

They are made of strong stuff to put up with me.

DeletedUser112497

im still around every now and then

i do miss w21 and the fun i used to have. i keep playing the game chasing for that fun i once had but it has never been quite the same, not to mention its hard to come across any sort of decent players when you have been out of the game for over a year and don't speak to anyone any more :/

nice to see people still go through the forum every now and then

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm on the look out for a coplayer to join an account I play I'm told that a US time zone player or round about that time would be best option but open to any offer if I know you.

Have fun
Busa

DeletedUser

Depends on the world but i'd probably be interested Busa if you would take me. Not US time zone but I cover quite a large portion of it depending on whats needed ^_^

COLT

DeletedUser112497

i would defiantly be interested in co-playing although im not sure if i would be up to scratch with your standards :p im not US time but im on all sorts of random hours throughout the day and probably cover a lot of those hours.

i just want the chance to play properly again, its frustrating starting a new world again knowing no one, although i bumped into larrysmith on w70 but he has now quit for unknown reasons. i would love if anyone from w21 would be interested in starting a premade tribe for 72 when it comes out, would love to be able to play alongside some players from w21 again

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will mail you both.

Soap had a go at a comeback along with AZ, of all players but too far away for me to help them & of course all one time zone did not help.

DeletedUser

Has anyone told the patients :icon_biggrin:

The patients know and I actually have a few who wish to be treated by me :) They're unlucky though as I don't want to do infectious diseases.
However, dear soumalinna, my license paper's study was used in the monthly infectious diseases national journal, the neuro-HIV congress and it will also be in the national congress in 2014. It was a good study :p
I finished medicine with 9.70 result out of 10. I've turned into a geek.

@ Busa ... Yes, I'll have an easy time staying awake during oncalls but seeing I have a sleep disorder ... playing TW day and night didn't quite help with that :)

P.S. soumalinna and I know each other in RL. The bragging is inevitable as he always enjoyed "poking me with a stick" ever since I was like ... 6-7 years old :)

Backie, honey <3 I don't wish to treat you. I just want to work on preventing any kind of health problems. That means I have to thoroughly inspect you every day at least (I hope you know what that means) ^^

DeletedUser91091

Been way too long. Just started playing again on W67,71 & 72.

Busa although ill never be to you caliber i'd be happy to Co-Play and I am in the US (Arizona)

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And another 7 months pass anyone still lurking around? I miss 21 for being my first world to make friends with some real pros and learn a little

DeletedUser79518

Landscaping a 500 year old graveyard, many of those buried here are children who died from tuberculosis. 1843-1850
Graveyard (marlfield) is situated near my hometown of Clonmel.

Greetings to all

:lol:

DeletedUser

Hah ... graveyards ... imagine PnP's results in-game :) They'd be a bit more recent, though.

Otherwise, I'm still alive, kicking in RL and just ... being a doctor, a psychiatrist :)
I probably should have seen my job coming, I worked with you bunch of fun loonies for years ... from all sides of the fence :)

Anyone ever imagined me being a shrink, even you, soumalinna (you've known me for over 20 years now)? :p

Best wishes to all forum lurkers :)

DeletedUser79518

It is an interesting field of work
Glad to hear all is going well for you
Gonna be sitting in the sun Black sea on the 1st of July
Happy days:icon_cool:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like honest work, I have the Mad bit in my name for a reason :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh my god I can't believe it's been 7 freaking years since I played this game! busa I remember you! And the germans and bwah...wow. I kinda miss playing this...maybe I'll try it again

DeletedUser

To think that it has been so long since I last posted here makes my stomach swirl. Looking back at those easy days of high school nonsense, late nights playing TW, and the many friends and enemies I made here, I start to yearn for that again; life isn't so slow and simple anymore.

...or maybe, just maybe, I am idealizing all of this :)

DeletedUser79518

heading to the end of my work with graveyards. 16 days to go and counting!!!!!!
hardest work ever undertaken.

I need a holiday!!!!!!!!!!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Another year past just dropping in to say hello to anyone still playing.

If not hope you are all having fun in the real world

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps surprisingly one of the Noobs who finished the world and aspired to be like you (BUT never on the evil PnP side of the war though :lol:) is still playing.

In fact I continued after W21 and quit for 2 years and back again for ages so you guys been gone a LONG time. I'm going to try quit again after I win W73 and 74 (quietly confident :icon_cool:).

If any of you did want to jump in at the deep end hit me up on skype Zalinor_dan always accounts that need coplayers (I didn't think coplaying was a major thing on W21 remember being impressed there was 2/3 AlexWong's (it certainly is now)) if any of you even still remember how to play :D