What Has Everyone been up to?

gh131

Havn't been around here in years. Started playing the US server. But i really miss this world. Was such a fantastic one. Cheers everyone.

DeletedUser

Hope everyones keeping well and good to see some old faces still around and playing ^_^

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

If any of you did want to jump in at the deep end hit me up on skype Zalinor_dan always accounts that need coplayers (I didn't think coplaying was a major thing on W21 remember being impressed there was 2/3 AlexWong's (it certainly is now)) if any of you even still remember how to play :D

Hi all just a drop in yet again I know twice in one year is a lot :)

Just to keep records true At the start on the world a few of the MuFFiN & POE accounts were co played. They joined to become PuFFiN very low member count as you all remember and only a couple with coplayers. ARG! the same not many if any co played accounts.
When the world attacked PuFFiN back in the day we got a few friends from early worlds think W6/8 & 10 to help out coplaying a few of the accounts but very few.
None of the top accounts in PnP had co players. Myself I think the first try at co playing was W71 or around that time.

It was always one account one player

Hope you are all having fun :eek:

DeletedUser

Hi all just a drop in yet again I know twice in one year is a lot :)

Just to keep records true At the start on the world a few of the MuFFiN & POE accounts were co played. They joined to become PuFFiN very low member count as you all remember and only a couple with coplayers. ARG! the same not many if any co played accounts.
When the world attacked PuFFiN back in the day we got a few friends from early worlds think W6/8 & 10 to help out coplaying a few of the accounts but very few.
None of the top accounts in PnP had co players. Myself I think the first try at co playing was W71 or around that time.

It was always one account one player

Co-playing is for wimps. I mean, if you've got incomings just pass the sit to Dulcy. Problem solved!

DeletedUser

This seems like an age ago...

What's 'Tribal Wars 2' all about?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
...It was always one account one player

Only just saw this reply I assumed that was the case back then and hell makes it even more impressive.

W21 ey so long ago now, I was very useless but you guys (friends and foes) made me enjoy it leading to many worlds since :lol: I finally stuck out a world from beginning to end albeit switching accounts and realise what you all managed back then.

Hope you're all well!

What's 'Tribal Wars 2' all about?

A signal of the end and certainly not as good as the original.

DeletedUser

I missed TW again and decided to give tw 2 mobile a shot. It relies heavily on in-app purchasesso it sucks. Can't beat the epic world of w21

DeletedUser99748

Actually playing again now on Casual 3. Hoping to exceed 1M total this time - w21 was my best attempt.

Still isn't the same though. Miss players like Esmie and others.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Playing a few of the new worlds W91 is turning out to be fun:

CORP 43.1%
~TW~ 41.6%

I'm in TW

Have loads of flags yes I know all the new stuff.

Anyone else still playing?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I saw that Busa almost a perfect East/West split, will be interesting. Haven't seen any of the W21 names about, only recently returned myself though.

DeletedUser99748

Yeah i'm still playing.

Passed my official ten year anniversary last year, although I think I might've started a bit before that.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I saw that Busa almost a perfect East/West split, will be interesting. Haven't seen any of the W21 names about, only recently returned myself though.

Well the split ended with a couple of recruits off the enemy.

They then fell apart at 50% its a mop up to get to the 70% oh well.

Nothing lasts forever.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W91 was won but RL hit me left before the very end.
Must be something about worlds ending in one having a go at W111 - 90 worlds latter.
Anyone want to play maybe co give me a mail.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still here hope everyone is well across the world with the current situation plodding along on W111 another fun world anyone care to join mail me.

Have fun & Grow
Busa

DeletedUser125151

Busa old man! Hope all is well in the world with you. I see you are still active in TW, good for you.

W21. Great time was had there, lots of good people and fun exchanges. Backwards, AZ, Dulcy, Mrs.B and so many other fine folks. Stomping the grid
was an experience, happy for you to have won it all at the end no offense intended to Backwards or Wong. And NO thank you I'm not interested in playing
again, only wanted to look in and wish you in particular and all others from PnP that my happen in good luck and happy trails. I enjoyed seeing our victory all over again. It's a good read.

Gotta go, Mafia ain't gonna run itself!

Hellfot!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just a drop in again hope everyone is safe in the world not the best of times. W111 was a bust never played in a world that you had to watch your back from tribe mates more than the enemy over 10 players got forced internalled did not sit well with me so gave up. Did find a few decent people in the tribe though and would be nice to maybe play again with them. The game is not lost and fun is still too be had. Just not as good as the old days.

Thanks for dropping by Hellfot stay safe & have fun :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow W121 1oo worlds after the win who would think it would last this long. Its a long way from W1 / W2 when I started.
If anyone is around hope you are well stay safe.