What I Want

DeletedUser

World 20 has got to see the mean side of me. Mean is really the only side I have, but the other world I mod hardly ever gets in trouble. So I decided I will tell you what are my expectations and what I will give infractions for the most.

I will not tolerate personal insults of any kind. World 20 seems particularly prone to this and I will always infract for it.

There will be no profanity that are not within the TW forum rules. I have the mouth of a sailor, but I can express myself and stay within the guidelines and you can too. Remember that things you say are judged in context, so you might be able to say a word one way, but if you use it another way you might get in trouble.

I will not let you get away substitutions for bad words either. WTH is fine but if the last letter was an F, you will be in trouble. **** in place of letters of a bad word is the same as the bad word as well. I personally would be happy if we were allowed to say any words, but that is not the case and if I have to abide by that rule, you will as well :mad:

I am not looking to see if posts are off topic. There is so few of you guys actively posting that if you are fine with whatever you are talking about I am as well. If more than a couple of you complain about a thread going too far off topic, I might delete some of the offending posts and give you a warning about trying to get back on topic.

I will not punish flaming no matter how hard it is as long as it is in game related and within the rules. I think flaming is a big part of PnP and keeps the forums interesting. There is one of you (I will not mention names) who is VERY adept at flaming and keeping it within the rules. I have had a few of you try and report him, but he doesn't get in trouble because he keeps it all in game related and within the forum rules.

I will not punish for double posting. I might merge your posts if you do it too often tho, and I will warn/infract for a triple post. You guys complain about this a bit.

Lastly I want to talk about reports. It is your responsibility to report things that illegal or against the rules if you see it or know about it. I look at all reports and if they are valid, I will take the required actions.

I think you guys mostly report each other to try and get revenge on your enemies. If you do make lots of reports that are only for that reason, the only thing it will accomplish is me starting to watch you more closely. I would suggest using the reporting system as it is meant to be used.

That is all. If you guys have any comments or complaints I will hear and allow them to a point.

I guess I have probably become your guys worst choice of mods, but I am okay with that :p

penguinbasher

World 20 has got to see the mean side of me. Mean is really the only side I have, but the other world I mod hardly ever gets in trouble. So I decided I will tell you what are my expectations and what I will give infractions for the most.

I will not tolerate personal insults of any kind. World 20 seems particularly prone to this and I will always infract for it.

There will be no profanity that are not within the TW forum rules. I have the mouth of a sailor, but I can express myself and stay within the guidelines and you can too. Remember that things you say are judged in context, so you might be able to say a word one way, but if you use it another way you might get in trouble.

I will not let you get away substitutions for bad words either. WTH is fine but if the last letter was an F, you will be in trouble. **** in place of letters of a bad word is the same as the bad word as well. I personally would be happy if we were allowed to say any words, but that is not the case and if I have to abide by that rule, you will as well :mad:

I am not looking to see if posts are off topic. There is so few of you guys actively posting that if you are fine with whatever you are talking about I am as well. If more than a couple of you complain about a thread going too far off topic, I might delete some of the offending posts and give you a warning about trying to get back on topic.

I will not punish flaming no matter how hard it is as long as it is in game related and within the rules. I think flaming is a big part of PnP and keeps the forums interesting. There is one of you (I will not mention names) who is VERY adept at flaming and keeping it within the rules. I have had a few of you try and report him, but he doesn't get in trouble because he keeps it all in game related and within the forum rules.

I will not punish for double posting. I might merge your posts if you do it too often tho, and I will warn/infract for a triple post. You guys complain about this a bit.

Lastly I want to talk about reports. It is your responsibility to report things that illegal or against the rules if you see it or know about it. I look at all reports and if they are valid, I will take the required actions.

I think you guys mostly report each other to try and get revenge on your enemies. If you do make lots of reports that are only for that reason, the only thing it will accomplish is me starting to watch you more closely. I would suggest using the reporting system as it is meant to be used.

That is all. If you guys have any comments or complaints I will hear and allow them to a point.

I guess I have probably become your guys worst choice of mods, but I am okay with that :p

The bold portion: Awesome!

The underlined portion: Harsh :(

DeletedUser

Im scared with new MOD :villagers:
(hiding under the table):wood:

DeletedUser

WTH is fine but if the last letter was an F, you will be in trouble
I believe that is correct to use if is not written into a phrase to insult others.
But you make the rules and people who post should obey.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just because we want something, doesn't mean we can get it! You're so selfish! Also, what if we posted "WTH" and the "H" was actually a replacement for the letter "F"? Is that punishable, if so, how would you know the "H" was a replacement? And what if we posted the actual acronym, but the "F" was actually a replacement for the letter "H" therefore making it a completely different acronym only with the appearance of an acronym that would result in an infraction? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE ANSWERS! AHH!

/mind is blown

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just because we want something, doesn't mean we can get it! You're so selfish! Also, what if we posted "WTH" and the "H" was actually a replacement for the letter "F"? Is that punishable, if so, how would you know the "H" was a replacement? And what if we posted the actual acronym, but the "F" was actually a replacement for the letter "H" therefore making it a completely different acronym only with the appearance of an acronym that would result in an infraction? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE ANSWERS! AHH!

/mind is blown

Lol, Well H you!!!:lol:

Good point:lol:

DeletedUser62657

:icon_smile:

huckin' filarious

*BH sits back and awaits infraction*

DeletedUser

Hmmm...that's prolly one of the nicest mods i've met.
I have no idea what the mean side is, but one day i might go for it. :D

DeletedUser

Hi Chase

Personally I think you should infract all the kids on here, or rather I should say those who act like they are kids even when they are grown ups! I think the forums were better when they had only the childish banter from tribes other than my own, but SAW seems to have joined in too now - mores the pity! Some of the insults I have read on here, typed by my own tribe as well as others, are below the belt and personal. Some people clearly need to get a life!

Feisty

DeletedUser

Kim.. here is just a playground... let the people to be free and to enjoy some moments of fun.

I'm against insult, 100%. But there are few expression that should not be punishment.

If there will be to infract "wth"(replace H with F) if you say that when you see an interesting report or you not believe someone previous affirmation (and not for insulting purpose)... then it let me no chose then to ask Chase X to punish also words like "lol" (that will be written not to express a joke)

penguinbasher

I'm not going to quote you, in case i get infracted.. BUT since you told us to replace the letter Dorin, shouldn't you be getting one ;)

DeletedUser

You know about what I said don't twist my words. I have zero intention to receive a ban(if case think Iwas wrong, I will edit my topic) or to insult any players from any worlds (even opponents of mine). I just talk about that idea in generally.

Anyway is not point to discuss more. The admin make the rules and we should obey it and respect her decisions.

penguinbasher

I suppose so. Not twisting your words Dorin. I'm just pointing out exactly what he/she said. (I didn't think to check the profile, so i wasted 10 seconds of my life typing this explanation)

Although, Being a smart bottom, isn't my strong point.

DeletedUser62657

well, i'm sorry...i'm not the typical SAW sheep following blindly

i have a mind of my own, i will use it and continue to use it as i see fit

DeletedUser

There are a few words of profanity that are not allowed in any shape or form. I showed you one with my WTH example. If on world 20, H becomes a substitute for that particular word then H will be infractable as well. Part of my job (Like I Mentioned) is to judge things in context. And the only thing that will be gained by trying me for no reason except to see how far I will let things go, is I will start looking at You very closely. And no one wants that! What if you are all nakey or something when I start looking!

Be good world 20, and we can all grow old happily together. Or until one of us messes up so bad we can never come back. (That might be me, I am usually one of the ones who walk a fine line between okay and get the hell off our game and forum and never come back.):icon_eek:

penguinbasher

the only thing that will be gained by trying me for no reason except to see how far I will let things go, is I will start looking at You very closely. And no one wants that! What if you are all nakey or something when I start looking!

If that's a typo for 'naked' I'm afraid. Very afraid.

More to the point.. You made a typo :) *chuckles*

DeletedUser

Kim.. here is just a playground... let the people to be free and to enjoy some moments of fun.

I'm against insult, 100%. But there are few expression that should not be punishment.

If there will be to infract "wth"(replace H with F) if you say that when you see an interesting report or you not believe someone previous affirmation (and not for insulting purpose)... then it let me no chose then to ask Chase X to punish also words like "lol" (that will be written not to express a joke)

I agree entirely Dorin. Although some are determined to misunderstand me. My objection is to insults, and I am not against the usual flaming.When it gets personal, then people should expect to be punished.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree entirely Dorin. Although some are determined to misunderstand me. My objection is to insults, and I am not against the usual flaming.When it gets personal, then people should expect to be punished.

The forum is a fun way to know what others think of you...I agree with this post ,if it gets personal and then he or she she uses personal insults then they deserve to be punished...