What I Want

rich26ca

we ran the test but didn't have the money to fix them but soon really soon, in fact the cheque is in the mail. once fixed all will be fine with hefty and guy, lol ;P

DeletedUser

Bye guys, you be good for your new mod okay?

I will come back to check in on you anyway :) and see who is winning the war of the words.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Chase for being a Fair Mod. I know we have our misunderstanding I appreaciate on how you handled the post here in the forums..

Thanks for making it interesting again.

Good Luck Chase and I Hope we will win this world. Fair and Square.

I apologize for the things that should never been said here if it offended you.

Thanks Chase you will be remembered..

Ampac-Chris

DeletedUser

Chase.X said:
Bye guys, you be good for your new mod okay?

I will come back to check in on you anyway :) and see who is winning the war of the words.
;((

Noo.. why you go off. What happen?! Please return.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

She probably got banned for letting that lumbering oaf Ampac run around the forums spew crap out of his mouth and derail every thread by challenges he's too scared to accept.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
She probably got banned for letting that lumbering oaf Ampac run around the forums spew crap out of his mouth and derail every thread by challenges he's too scared to accept.

Another quitter returns..hey hows your account in world 20?

Oh Wait I forgot you deleted your account same(when under attack you delete) as Hefty Smurf...Hahahahahhaa:icon_razz:

I guess people with the same feather flock together...Hahahahahah:lol:

Lol guys better bring something strong against me..,,

A quitter Guyverone account( Deleted when under attack by Sparta..ZERO conquers against PRIME)
A quitter Hefty SMurf Destroyed WizzyDizzy account and Sinaielyen Account when under attack by and always soooooo sick and always has real life problems(Do you see a pattern here a pattern of Lies and deciet)....

And always the reasoning behind it is they planned it......

Pathetic!!! I just can't stand it....those guys who support these kinds of players are pathetic themselves....

In tribal wars you commit time and effort....and these guys degrade it....:icon_confused:

hey hefty and guyverone I dont see your friends supporting you? is there a problem?

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

So, Chase leaves us and you disgrace another thread with your idiotic posting.

I find this disrespectful to our previous moderator, and the term for you sir, is arsehole. We are here saying our respects and goodbyes, and you just have to come in with your shit.

Go spam a thread where somebody cares, sadly there is nobody that cares about from the arse banditos that are in Prime with you, when w20 eventually ends you will end up as a nobody and then there will finally be justice in the game.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So, Chase leaves us and you disgrace another thread with your idiotic posting.

I find this disrespectful to our previous moderator, and the term for you sir, is arsehole. We are here saying our respects and goodbyes, and you just have to come in with your shit.

Go spam a thread where somebody cares, sadly there is nobody that cares about from the arse banditos that are in Prime with you, when w20 eventually ends you will end up as a nobody and then there will finally be justice in the game.

The truth Hurts right.....Quitter.....

Go away Hefty your not needed here in world 20...Let the big boys Play this game....:icon_biggrin:

Also you don't have an account here in world20 why bother posting here..

Besides no one would believe your post...Hey I was wondering where are your so called friend in Tribal Wars who was so impressed by you Running away when your under attack...Better yet Deleting the account when under attack....

ok ok Those who run away from attacks are what????....The answer is Coward:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Another quitter returns..hey hows your account in world 20?

Oh Wait I forgot you deleted your account same(when under attack you delete) as Hefty Smurf...Hahahahahhaa:icon_razz:

I guess people with the same feather flock together...Hahahahahah:lol:

Lol guys better bring something strong against me..,,

A quitter Guyverone account( Deleted when under attack by Sparta..ZERO conquers against PRIME)
A quitter Hefty SMurf Destroyed WizzyDizzy account and Sinaielyen Account when under attack by and always soooooo sick and always has real life problems(Do you see a pattern here a pattern of Lies and deciet)....

And always the reasoning behind it is they planned it......

Pathetic!!! I just can't stand it....those guys who support these kinds of players are pathetic themselves....

In tribal wars you commit time and effort....and these guys degrade it....:icon_confused:

hey hefty and guyverone I dont see your friends supporting you? is there a problem?

How's your wife and five kids? Remember when you didn't sit in front of the computer all day playing a stupid BROWSER game? Do you know what a browser game is? It's something you play for 20 minutes a day at work now stop neglecting your family for a game and come back when you get some kthnxbai. The next time you want to call someone pathetic, remember that when you come in from work the first thing you do is hop on the computer and blow your kids A+ in math off.

P.S. Everytime I call a 1800 number, you're the person that answers the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How's your wife and five kids? Remember when you didn't sit in front of the computer all day playing a stupid BROWSER game? Do you know what a browser game is? It's something you play for 20 minutes a day at work now stop neglecting your family for a game and come back when you get some kthnxbai.

P.S. Everytime I call a 1800 number, you're the person that answers the phone.

Hey thanks for asking my wife is ok managing our buisness my sons are on a vacation.... right now were playing COD Black Ops online game...Lol, you realized that I'm not playing this 24 hours a day right.......It's just I got a secret.... I got clones doing my job for me and the said clones are playing tribal wars also....

Best wishes for you man....:icon_biggrin:

Guys TW is only a game My family is more important...So no need to quit..hehehehehhe....Besides I don't quit when I'm under attack my clones dodge and nuke for me.:lol:

You know Harry I'm wondering for a person who quit World 20 you sure are active in the forums.....Maybe you made a mistake in deleting your account...

If your not playing anymore don't bother posting here, I don't need some quitter who is afraid of attacks telling about life....

Besides I think you got important things to do...Hey hows your mom Harry hope she is ok?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf

Read here: (is not much but.. i try to find out :| )

if you know .. tell us the main issue. Remind that all from w20, from here, had never something against her. And she was a very good mod into her time short that she has been her.

I believe Dorin this is one of those times where there is a specific personal reason we may not know, and hence why Chase has had it this way.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What do you mean he is still Playing?

Why do he need to that?

Only player I could think of.......Is he having a Co-player......