What IF.

DeletedUser44039

what if iriz quit the world???
everybody will quit becoz without iriz they cant live :lol:

DeletedUser79042

rizky - shadow, the both of you report for duty in a new world as soon as I give the signal :)

DeletedUser79042

where? when?? and with who? :)

Well, you got to see Paj's planning (if ever) and a new world. If it is a churched one I will join as well.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see on one of the maps there is some BH F labeling. I assume this means family? In which case it must be a typo because there are no BH family tribes. If any of the little tribes in the north claim to be allied or napped to us they are sorely mistaken. Keep watching and you'll see them disappearing.

DeletedUser

I see on one of the maps there is some BH F labeling. I assume this means family? In which case it must be a typo because there are no BH family tribes. If any of the little tribes in the north claim to be allied or napped to us they are sorely mistaken. Keep watching and you'll see them disappearing.

Here is the Science Fiction map section mister :)

Clear now? Or you wanna become ORI family if u dont get it i play with thing based only on my fantasy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

if u dont get it i play with thing bases only on my fantasy

Sure, we are aware of that cal.
However fantasy and propaganda some times have common grounds. This is one of the pnp scopes though right? That is probably why you got that comment from Mel. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I dont get it why peoples feel in "danger" or being called fam tribe on a fantasy map :)
I was scared of Paj to post a map where Phoenx are in D2 family :)

Michael Wittman

because everyone knows families suck cal :p people are scared of relationship issues hehe. closer than an ally! omg