What if...?

DeletedUser

They're currently rank 17 (well, I suppose Jakasa3 is.. Djeremajah and cico21 aren't really contributing to the rank :p).

What if NOB!! did something? :(

DeletedUser

What if PACOV took on entire world and beat them because of the morale?

also on off topic notice, PACOV is merging tribes in them, Nob!! already refused our offer, but i think Devils are going to merge in us, also, rx4u part of raid is consideing the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

Send me an Invite......

What if all the active members on this world except the ones in devils merged and give devils a month to prepare, would they survive the unslaught?

DeletedUser

probably XD.

what if me and cico already invited half of the tribes in top 20 XD

DeletedUser

i cant even begin to imagine that, how would we buy food?

what if rizzla dont get an invite in pacov?!! XD

DeletedUser

Well, he won't... considering he doesn't play w39. :p

What if Rizz and Noffish didn't kill Daria?

DeletedUser

probably XD.

what if me and cico already invited half of the tribes in top 20 XD

Then mine must have got lost in the post :icon_cry:

Jeremy Leite said:
What if Rizz and Noffish didn't kill Daria?

Too bad, we did. :icon_evil:

What if the top 75 members merged into one tribe, thus winning the world, so I can finally leave this place? :icon_neutral:

queen of dragons

Hahahahaha, noffish.........Devils and ~Raid~

What if me and the king isnt the same player that everyone thinks....:)

Queen of Dragons
Devils

DeletedUser

Then people would be asking questions :icon_eek:

What if Devils, RAID or NOB merge into PACOV? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nah i told you already Nob!! turned us down, we will just have to noble them out.

DeletedUser

uuh, i understand completely thans, Cpe does look like a froce to be reckoned with in the future.But im little dissapointed in Devils, i offered some of them to bemy forum mods, all they do is send attacks at me and cico, i dont know why, i was being so generous , i even offered dominica 200 of eaach resource to come to PACOV, oh well, we will just have to noble them as well .

what if there werent more inactive than active accs here ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uuh, i understand completely thans, Cpe does look like a froce to be reckoned with in the future.But im little dissapointed in Devils, i offered some of them to bemy forum mods, all they do is send attacks at me and cico, i dont know why, i was being so generous , i even offered dominica 200 of eaach resource to come to PACOV, oh well, we will just have to noble them as well .

what if there werent more inactive than active accs here ?

You wouldn't have something to complain about *L* (And besides Dom maybe thought the offer was a little lame considering what you wanted from him :icon_razz:)

What if we won this?

DeletedUser

You wouldn't have something to complain about *L* (And besides Dom maybe thought the offer was a little lame considering what you wanted from him :icon_razz:)

What if we won this?

The 200 resources was pretty tempting though...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know, i couldnt believe you dint accept that most generous offer, i mean, 200 of EACH resource...

What if i you sent me at least timed fakes? XD

DeletedUser

I know, i couldnt believe you dint accept that most generous offer, i mean, 200 of EACH resource...

What if i you sent me at least timed fakes? XD

I'll answer this what if with another what if.

What if your what if made sense? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

sorry, havent noticed that, its without "i", meaning What if you sent me at least timed fakes XD