What If...?

DeletedUser

What if a war had gone differently? What if one move hadn't been made? What if a member hadn't switched sides?

These "what if" questions tend to torment players who devote years to a world and have it all go down in flames. What do you all think were the major turning points of the world, and what do you think the world would be like if they hadn't happened or had gone the other way (in the case of wars)?

Credit for this thread idea goes to Greenskin of course :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Would anarky had beaten 1337 without firey/sminty leadership?

DeletedUser

Hmm sorry didn't pay much attention to the east back then. I just know you two are close. Just assumed you were in a leadership position.

DeletedUser

How would the Twist?/TSL war be going if chachi and co done the honorable thing when the decided to leave the world and let themselves be internalled the honorable way?

DeletedUser93439

How would it be going if none of the deserters did what they did?

DeletedUser

How would the Twist?/TSL war be going if chachi and co done the honorable thing when the decided to leave the world and let themselves be internalled the honorable way?

The war would be alot different.. TSL wouldnt of crossed into our ks..

I think the main one is skill deciding to war anarky..

what if we joined forces from the start when TSB and TSL were still warring.. how would things of turned out then.
Or even merged TSB into skill? along with anarky.. that would of been interesting.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

What if 3DX had not recruited a load players, prompting Skill? to declare on them?

And what if 3DX had not dropped their alliance with TSL?

DeletedUser

The war would be alot different.. TSL wouldnt of crossed into our ks..

I think the main one is skill deciding to war anarky..

what if we joined forces from the start when TSB and TSL were still warring.. how would things of turned out then.
Or even merged TSB into skill? along with anarky.. that would of been interesting.:icon_idea:

What if when TSL merged with 3DX they merged with ANARKY and Skill? At the same time?

If we did that I'm sure this world could be won by next week as it wouldn't take much if we all focused our efforts on a 'tribe' like 500.

DeletedUser

What if I had not been a spy for West and helped Kidicarus when he was fighting SnM...he and his mates could have died and Twist! would be weaker right now without them.

DeletedUser97878

What if TSL backstabbed Skill? Before they had time to merge with Anarky to create twist! o_O I think thats the desicion TSL never made that could possibly of cost them the world!

DeletedUser

And what if 3DX had not dropped their alliance with TSL?

3DX didn't drop the alliance, they betrayed the terms and TSL in turn ended it. However, if they were still allies I don't believe Skill? would have gotten as big as they did, and it would probably be a TSL vs. 3DX war going on right now.

What if TSL backstabbed Skill? Before they had time to merge with Anarky to create twist! o_O I think thats the desicion TSL never made that could possibly of cost them the world!

It was actually discussed by the tribe, and the majority of people decided that although doing it might win us the world a lot faster than when we are gonna win it now, that it wouldn't be an honorable world win. So in turn we did the next best thing without breaking our alliance rules and tried to take some newly nobled anarky villas

DeletedUser97878

It was actually discussed by the tribe, and the majority of people decided that although doing it might win us the world a lot faster than when we are gonna win it now, that it wouldn't be an honorable world win. So in turn we did the next best thing without breaking our alliance rules and tried to take some newly nobled anarky villas

If you did that i can say now you WOULD of won the world, at this moment in time with the circumstances. I believe you wont :p But we shall see, because at this moment no-ones made any serious ground if anything TSL's made a little thanks to chachi and co!

DeletedUser

If you did that i can say now you WOULD of won the world, at this moment in time with the circumstances. I believe you wont :p But we shall see, because at this moment no-ones made any serious ground if anything TSL's made a little thanks to chachi and co!

Would have made just as much ground in the north to be honest. Hardly taken any barbs off of Chachi and co, most of that was done internally. However what little we did take was some help.

The only ground Twist! has made is in the south

DeletedUser97878

Ex-TSB :L Yes i know they were a poor tribe... Some okay players.
But theres still not a significant amount of ground made. Not enough to say you're dominating and you're gonna win, it's only gonna take one really good op from Twist! to throw momentum in there favour

DeletedUser

Ex-TSB :L Yes i know they were a poor tribe... Some okay players.
But theres still not a significant amount of ground made. Not enough to say you're dominating and you're gonna win, it's only gonna take one really good op from Twist! to throw momentum in there favour

As Open Mind said;
At the begining of this war:

1. TSL 219.910.898 326.266.128 95 3.434.380 33777
2. Twist! 205.534.818 295.351.601 92 3.210.343 30138

At this moment:

1. TSL 267.090.308 375.165.136 84 4.466.252 38792
2. Twist! 220.659.992 295.908.930 83 3.565.168 30260

From the begining of this war, TSL had grown 5015 villages and Twist! had grown 122 villages.
5015-122

Sure a large part of that is because Chachi and whoever quit, but comon, that's your own fault.

I would say that is domination. And apart from that look at the borders. We are nearly finished clearing up the southwest of 500. All that will be left is the northwest. Look at all of the tribes that plague you internally and externally. Although they are your allies so I don't expect you to eat them :lol:

Comon, Twist! hasn't had a northern op that I've heard of since the war began. Or atleast a northern op that was successful I should say. :icon_eek: Seems like daily we advance 30+ villas in the north into your core. If you want to stand a chance you're gonna need to lock down on the defense. And for that, you will need more villas. Should look to the rims ;)

DeletedUser

Sharkey you are outta the loop and propaganda and false hopes are being fed to you by the same peeps that are eating your account... It's perfectly reasonable for someone as naive as you to have such misconceptions... But when every stat points to the contrary you gotta ask yourself what you are basing your theories on? Twist have lost a considerable number more vills to TSL, Twist has lost more players in the war (even if you exclude Chachi and co), their ex-players have lost more vills to TSL, their alliances/NAPs/b*tches have lost more vills to TSL... The list is endless! The only way they are keeping numbers and stats looking semi-decent is by continually recruiting fresh blood to replace the fallen and by distracting TSL by convincing smaller tribes to attack TSL thereby changing our focus temporarily... But with the migration of 500 to the east, TSL will soon be able to concentrate fully East! ;)

Twist had potential, when I said it before the war I never realised how much they actually had. But due to circumstances it is undeniable that they are now true underdogs in this war! They will have to pick up their game immensely to change the tides, but I don't think anyone has seen signs that that will happen yet.

DeletedUser97878

Who's eating my account? Last time i checked i was growing....And my information comes directly from TSL! So urrrm watch yourself!
500 aint migrating to the east really we're just being a normal tribe and growing o_O
I mean we just made FIA disband in a 2 day war? Its all it took :L

Twist aint an underdog. They're behind at this moment. I still stand by my belief. And they belief of my TSL friends that TSL are gonna fall :D

DeletedUser

Who's eating my account? Last time i checked i was growing....And my information comes directly from TSL! So urrrm watch yourself!
500 aint migrating to the east really we're just being a normal tribe and growing o_O
I mean we just made FIA disband in a 2 day war? Its all it took :L

Twist aint an underdog. They're behind at this moment. I still stand by my belief. And they belief of my TSL friends that TSL are gonna fall :D

Friends? comon...don't kid yourself. Not like you have any of those.

Any sane person who was trying to spew as much propaganda as you would atleast come up with fake messages or something to show to the PnP displaying how awful TSL are and how we will fall to the almighty Twist!

DeletedUser

Come on guys, let's keep that in the right thread :icon_wink:.