What If...?

DeletedUser

Well... that would truly have been a change. Without firey to sit twist accounts... I am not sure what would be happening now. Honestly though, probably either side would have fought with skill?

DeletedUser

Who's eating my account? Last time i checked i was growing....And my information comes directly from TSL! So urrrm watch yourself!
500 aint migrating to the east really we're just being a normal tribe and growing o_O
I mean we just made FIA disband in a 2 day war? Its all it took :L

Twist aint an underdog. They're behind at this moment. I still stand by my belief. And they belief of my TSL friends that TSL are gonna fall :D

Just make sure no 500's get inside my territorial line sharkey or they'll be a reckoning.

Also thanks for the stats Dmoron. I find it interesting that while Twist! has taken 122 TSL villa's. TSL has taken 5000 barbs. interesting indeed. JK btw but Twist will find this funny.

DeletedUser34483

I find it interesting that while Twist! has taken 122 TSL villa's. TSL has taken 5000 barbs. interesting indeed. JK btw but Twist will find this funny.

What is more interesting is that most of those barbs used to be twist villages :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What is more interesting is that this is my final warning to keep it in the other thread :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser34483

Let me restate that...

I find it interesting that while Twist! has taken 122 TSL villa's. TSL has taken 5000 barbs. interesting indeed. JK btw but Twist will find this funny.

What if most of those barbs aren't used to be Twist! villages?

DeletedUser

What if chachi and company had joined TSL instead of deleting?

DeletedUser

Then I think more ex-skill? would have followed and this war would be extremely different. Think firey might have press delete soon after :)

DeletedUser97878

Well yeah tough to say friends... Just some people i've knew from previous worlds :L
Why would i show any of my conversations?

DeletedUser84663

if chachi and co done the honorable thing
TSL's made a little thanks to chachi and co!
Hardly taken any barbs off of Chachi and co
because Chachi and whoever quit
even if you exclude Chachi and co
What if chachi and company had joined TSL instead of deleting?
aweeee, I'm still loved :icon_redface::icon_biggrin:

@Marshall... honor is a relative term and no one at the time deserved to take my acct... and I still stand by my choice of deleting, rather than passing my acct... especially after reading some comments by some folks I thought were by my side while on the world.

@amp... that's a big IF, but I do think that a few more members may have followed to TSL if it did happen. Either way, we would have been in a world of hurt with ANARKY/Twist surrounding us in the east.

1. What if =A= did not collapse thru internal inactivity?

2. What if FID leader Stez was able to stay around and hug the world further?

3. What if [R] did not put their tails between their legs in their last war?

questions, questions questions.... oh if only we could turn back time...
[spoil]
Cher_800912a.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

The only way they are keeping numbers and stats looking semi-decent is by continually recruiting fresh blood to replace the fallen and by distracting TSL by convincing smaller tribes to attack TSL thereby changing our focus temporarily... But with the migration of 500 to the east, TSL will soon be able to concentrate fully East! ;)

Excussssssssssssee me warren, we arent convincing - or even asking anyone to attack you..... they are doing so off their own bat lol

As for continually recruiting fresh blood, 5 members in the last month? of which 1 had already been an original member of twist, and others had shown potential and requested an invite - they went through a screening process by our recruiter who is very picky i might add - and passed. If we wanted fresh meat, we would be inviting EVEERYONE we could get lol....

DeletedUser97878

Marg 500 and TSL have been at war longer than twist! Have existed? o_O So how can they be asking us to attack you?
And i wouldn't call it "migration" more....Moving to a better attacking location ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well... that would truly have been a change. Without firey to sit twist accounts... I am not sure what would be happening now. Honestly though, probably either side would have fought with skill?

heres the funny thing, firey isnt actually sitting any accounts atm..... and hasnt as far as i know for a fair dam while lol

DeletedUser

What if I hadn't quit? (I played the Madisback account which occupied 1337's southern border to ANARKY and whatnot). I left when the tribe fell to pieces due to inactives and dazrield called it quits.

DeletedUser

what if FireyFlame had started TSL and Openmind had started Anarky?

DeletedUser34483

what if FireyFlame had started TSL and Openmind had started Anarky?
Then I would be in Anarky and TSL will just merge with skill? to form Twist! (Twisted Sith)

What if there is a tribe member limit in W46?