What If...?

DeletedUser

Thats a very good point ;) TSL and twist have both dissappointed me so far :( But there again TSL have always disappointed me and this is twist! first time together :p

I mean there attempt to get 500 out of K50/60 has been pathetic tbh....We were expecting to be gone months ago...But at this rate theres still months left there for us

agreed. what if they failed to take you out of K50/60? then maybe you wouldn't have to have your guys relocate into k87 and restrict my territory? :p

see u6s5l i'm trying :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97878

agreed. what if they failed to take you out of K50/60? then maybe you wouldn't have to have your guys relocate into k87 and restrict my territory? :p

see u6s5l i'm trying :icon_biggrin:

*Succeeded... There'd be alot less of us there :p

What if it was TSL players had deleted instead of twist!? o_O Would Twist! Take advantage of the mass barbs or would they been like TSL and not make as much ground as they should?

DeletedUser

*Succeeded... There'd be alot less of us there :p

What if it was TSL players had deleted instead of twist!? o_O Would Twist! Take advantage of the mass barbs or would they been like TSL and not make as much ground as they should?

Given the circumstances and our lack of defense at the time, taking barbs in Twist! core would have been awful planning. Taking the ones that were on the frontlines and advancing into major K's (like 25/35/now 45) was (in my opinion) the smarter decision.

Plus, better Twist! be forced to waste their nobles on barbs than us. The ones left behind make for some good eatin'

Edit- Meant diff K's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

500 would probably have fewer members..... and the villages split between less players, thats it :)

DeletedUser97878

I don't think silent likes me :(

I would of restarted just to annoy you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what if every time sharkey restarted he restarted by silent.assassin?

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahahaha. I like this discussion :D So Sharkey where are you currently positioned? Because what if I told you I might be near you again! Hahaha

DeletedUser

my spy in Twist! says Sharkey is mostly in K46 with other scatterings in K04, K05, K12, and K83

DeletedUser

shush you Sharkey...can't I have fun and troll the twisties! ????
what if I had actually looked that up on twstats instead :p

Kidicarus1

What if I had never left TSB? Always wondered how different things would have been.

Would we still have merged with TSL and tsl would have owned most of the south with that move.

DeletedUser

If Kidicarus had merged with TSL this world would have been won basically already in all formality.