What If...?

DeletedUser

Hey there Kid how have you been? What if me and OddiK were the only two to go over to TSL.

Well... the TSB v. TSL war would have lasted a bit longer anyway. You seem to forget that I was the first to go.... :icon_rolleyes:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow! I forgot! I still have that skype conversation! How you been John? What if Skill? and SnM had never merged?

DeletedUser

I've been doing well :)

And that would have possible made this entire world quite a bit different. Except... that I believe it was Anarky and SnM that merged... which prompted Skill? to recruit a bunch of TSB players. Or maybe Skill? recruited them first... its hard to remember which came first. I'm sure clara or someone can clarify that one.

DeletedUser93439

Well, if TSB and TSL had not merged, this world would've turned quite different, Skill? and Anarky would still be fighting and I think TSL would've just finished off TSB.

DeletedUser

Probably, but its rare to have a war be completely ended.... think about how long that would take. Even this war will take years at this rate... eventually I would guess that a large number of players on one side will finally barb. Inactivity is the largest factor in a war like this.

DeletedUser

What if Fireyflame started TSL and Open Mind started Twist!

Kidicarus1

what if Margarine and Szirius didn't quit, now there is food for thought.

DeletedUser93439

He'd be doing his job very well then as I've heard and noticed :lol:

DeletedUser

What if Fireyflame was a spy during the Skill?/Anarky war o.0

DeletedUser

wouldn't have mattered seeing as you guys were too scared to finish out the war anyways. Ended in a merge either way

DeletedUser

What if 8 of skill's top10 didn't delete??

That was the biggest world changer in my opinion.

DeletedUser93439

itchy's: errrr lots of drama?

shagan: sorry don't really know you.... you'd still be here I guess?

DeletedUser

Nah he would of had a decent fight as he got his skill's and is a lil bit obsessive/addicted.

Maybe marcus but skill knew how to get results and was a nice blend of players.

Anyway it's all if's and butt's.

Basically though skill would of beaten any tribe hands down like for like but it don't always work out like that as this world has proved.

Still we got alot of fun to be had yet so it's all good

DeletedUser

If all of Skill? had worked together at the beginning of the merge, this war could be different. But there is no point speculating

Ahh, Itchy welcome to PnP. Now when you ragequit Twist! every week we can hear your reasoning

SHAGAN888

now that would have made things quite interesting........ U interested in coming back into world 46 shawn? If so pm me man

boy would I !!!!! Im a bit rusty but you know me im a killer and well we can leave it at that...

Let me know,

shagan888

Last edited: