What is a Nuke???

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterarmor

nukes are an army with about 8,000-15,000 axeman/light cavalry

Leslie Robb

A nuke is a full offensive army. How it is built is of lesser importance (it can have 20k axes, 5k lc, or a mix of whatever your preference would be). So winterarmor is the one you should believe, although maybe being so strict to say 8-15k axes is in a nuke seems kinda weird to me. I rarily see anyone use more than 9-10k axes unless it's at a late stage in a world when you can actully afford the time to make a full axe one... And don't forget the rams -.-

karroma

Non-stop Poster
A nuke is a full offensive army. How it is built is of lesser importance (it can have 20k axes, 5k lc, or a mix of whatever your preference would be). So winterarmor is the one you should believe, although maybe being so strict to say 8-15k axes is in a nuke seems kinda weird to me. I rarily see anyone use more than 9-10k axes unless it's at a late stage in a world when you can actully afford the time to make a full axe one... And don't forget the rams -.-
Thanks Very Much.

iam4ril

Then that would be the breakers

thepartybrigade

an average nuke consists of about 250 rams, 3000 light cavalry, and 7000+ axemen

texaski11z

an average nuke consists of about 250 rams, 3000 light cavalry, and 7000+ axemen
I like using a 10,000:axemen: 2,000:lightcavalry: 235 Rams Its a pretty good combo, does what I need it too =D. Although by the time you're in a war, you never really have time to rebuild completely if your on the front lines.

servy

A nuke is a village with at least 19k (although usually 20k-21k ) population worth of offensive troops, to be more general.

Status
Not open for further replies.