What is a tabach?

DeletedUser

I keep seeing players talk bad about noobs. Well I'm a noob, and I kind of like the game. Now let's ask ourselves what keeps a game as interesting as TW from consistently growing (raised hand) oh I know, a bunch of self absorbed, script running, aren't really any better than a noob just has more friends who will help him when he bites off more than he can chew. Take your laptop, your FireFox, and every trick you've been given since you were a noob and put it where the sun don't shine. COWARD. And anyone who would found a tribe just to cause confusion is a coward too. But I just remembered all u have to do is restart, change your screen name and rebuild. My name IS SUWU36 COME SEE ME AND STOP TALKING. DUECES

DeletedUser

It is very difficult to swallow that 1984 is not working in some way with SchOol in its war against tabach. There is nothing wrong with that. Such is TW. My hat is off to SchOol and I am sure 1984 will have a hell of a time. I would love to know who deserves the credit for handling SchOol's diplomacy in the NW.

I would like nothing more than to think 1984 was acting independently. How nice it would be if there was actually a tribe in the North that did its own thing.

Yeah and our next job for school is to declare on Hug for them, just don't tell anyone :icon_rolleyes:

And anyone who would found a tribe just to cause confusion is a coward too. But I just remembered all u have to do is restart, change your screen name and rebuild. My name IS SUWU36 COME SEE ME AND STOP TALKING. DUECES

I'll ignore half your rant, not sure about whats got you so confused either? Maybe I can clear things up, you have villages we want them :) Besides its 15 v 90 should be easy for you guys.

Macready08

Elimantor-name rings a bell. Weren't you in a war lately? Oh, that's right, you were in toyz, and school recruited you right after they dropped the shared noble planner; and now you are attacking your former tribemates. Karma will come around. Afterall, you are so close to macready and he will get hungry again.

tabach already served its purpose anyway, right? It was spawned off of a dead tribe that we left to make toyz by gemini w, who mass recruited the hell out of it then proceeded to pit it against toyz, take ~100 internals, and leave for school. Was school really so scared of toyz that they needed to pretend and share their noble planner with us while having a puppet tribe to keep us from growing off of the food in the NW? I really don't know why there is a new thread for this: it fits perfectly in the Boring thread.

Hello!

I'm hungry now my freind!

Help me out whats your IGN? :icon_idea::icon_razz:

-Mac

DeletedUser

I think it is funny how people think we are doing schools dirty work. If that was the case we would nuke and they would noble :icon_wink:
Yes we did dis-ban 1984 once and join school. We stayed for what 3weeks? It did not work out for us so we re-started 1984. We do have a lot of mates there... and if we wanted to be there we would :)

DeletedUser

this a war about tabach and 1984...why talk about school for?.....either way gl 1984:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

what's my prize? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL I was just guna say... you sure u wanna prize?
angel.gif

DeletedUser

Hello!

I'm hungry now my freind!

Help me out whats your IGN? :icon_idea::icon_razz:

-Mac

Interesting. Elimantor from your enemy Toyz was right next to you. Why recruit him when you could easily eat him?

hippo, I never said you were doing schools dirty work; I said you were an extension of school. Clearly you don't nuke for them to noble or vice versa. However, you do seem to end up having the same enemies, and it's a pretty major coincidence that you don't have any cross-noblings, considering how big you both are in your region. How does that happen?

Plus, look at K32: does neither tribe want to own it? You launch on longer range targets, but you don't want to dominate the continent where you and going commando have your primary clusters? And now, letting the world know your focus is elsewhere, will the school, who has the majority of K32, continue to let you sit in a pocket which they have encircled for the most part? That is an interesting move by an elite tribe that is the best premade of the year and wants to conquer this world. I'm sure they could take you out in 2 weeks, yet they allow you reside there and attack other areas they want to move to (global). I guess the duke of school doesn't look at maps, or is a pretty poor war planner.

Macready08

Interesting. Elimantor from your enemy Toyz was right next to you. Why recruit him when you could easily eat him?

Not that its anything to do with you but id rather have people around me I trust over easy villages. The caliber and skill of the player is worth more than 200 or so villages.

DeletedUser

Definitely going for 1984 on this one even though Smexy Hippo hates me.

DeletedUser

Not that its anything to do with you but id rather have people around me I trust over easy villages. The caliber and skill of the player is worth more than 200 or so villages.

And I'm sure you determined the caliber and skill in all your attacks on him, correct? Because when I look at twstats, I see a bunch of internals and then betraying his own tribe.

I would have thought someone like you would rather have caliber and skill in an opponent than easy villages. I overestimated you.

Side 1:
Players: Macready008
Side 2:
Tribes: SchOoL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 273
Side 2: 31
Difference: 242

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,671,502
Side 2: 283,706
Difference: 2,387,796

chart

DeletedUser

well of course i want to know what it is!
i've got my troops ready :)

DeletedUser

what is a tabach? seriously i couldn't find it on urban dictionary

DeletedUser

Frying dutch... aren't you quite the instigator... either that or ur panties are in a knot :icon_wink:

Macready08

And I'm sure you determined the caliber and skill in all your attacks on him, correct? Because when I look at twstats, I see a bunch of internals and then betraying his own tribe.

I would have thought someone like you would rather have caliber and skill in an opponent than easy villages. I overestimated you.

Side 1:
Players: Macready008
Side 2:
Tribes: SchOoL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 273
Side 2: 31
Difference: 242

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,671,502
Side 2: 283,706
Difference: 2,387,796

chart

I can understand you questioning my nobling record in regards to internals if you yourself dont do it however on world 40 you enjoyed 47 Barb caps and 51 Internals. Ill also add that my internal caps are solely due to 2 account merges.

You speak of betraying my tribe yet I find myself defending school against various comments you have made against the tribe you were in last.

What makes someone return to the forums to encourage a coalition against there old tribe then move on to make hypocritical statements to a ex tribemate about internal history when that person has enjoyed there fair share them selfs. Also to top it off they you do it under a different name refusing to name the account your currently playing.

Before you question my "caliber and skill" or anything of that sort take a look at yourself.

DeletedUser

Mac, I didn't say you betrayed your tribe. That is what Elimantor did. When war with school came, he left toyz and now attacks only former toyz members and their abandoned or deleted accounts.

I played w40? I remember w8.

I don't question your caliber and skill. As I stated, I overestimated it, no questions. I understand account merges, but recruiting skilled players in favor of easy targets?

Smexxy, whether you are allied with school or not, you command more respect than Mac-you don't recruit your enemies away.

fadarofthedarkblade

It is very difficult to swallow that 1984 is not working in some way with SchOol in its war against tabach. There is nothing wrong with that. Such is TW. My hat is off to SchOol and I am sure 1984 will have a hell of a time. I would love to know who deserves the credit for handling SchOol's diplomacy in the NW.

I would like nothing more than to think 1984 was acting independently. How nice it would be if there was actually a tribe in the North that did its own thing.

Hi nice to meet you :) always have been schools diplomat and Ive always handled it.

Also nice to see you back laz. How you been?