What is a tabach?

DeletedUser

Oh, and I never said I was any better. In fact, in the top 50 thread, I insulted myself as much as anybody. I played like a noob too scared to do what needed to be done for the sake of reviving some life in the NW.

Orpington

sailAnAsIsihT said:
Anyone who can tell us what a tabach is (photographic evidence is essential) wins a special bonus prize!

[SPOIL]
1139054041_470x353_funny-animal-wallpaper-fearless-sheep.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Mac, I didn't say you betrayed your tribe. That is what Elimantor did. When war with school came, he left toyz and now attacks only former toyz members and their abandoned or deleted accounts.
I'd say I agree there. Not sure I'd recruit a member(s) that is willing to sell out their whole tribe and friends to keep their w50 survival.

can you send me my gift smexy i like OD :)
LOL
Rhys, I find your comment hilarious once I looked up your stats.
Yes you do need an ODD boast, you have yet to stop a complete nuke in world 50... 3 months later :icon_redface:

And a little insight to tabach's awesome attacking prowess. Us (SmeXy Hippo) are their main target yet they can only conjure 347 attacks from a now 88 member tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

no i've never been sent one thats my problem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobled 2 villages in the past month, your hardly a threat to deal with.
Still confused in why you haven't had a nuke send your way?

DeletedUser

hippo, I never said you were doing schools dirty work; I said you were an extension of school.

That must be why I have all that School support :icon_eek: Hold on I actually don't have any shame on School for making us do their dirty work and not stacking us, or even telling us we were a part of you :icon_rolleyes:

Clearly you don't nuke for them to noble or vice versa. However, you do seem to end up having the same enemies, and it's a pretty major coincidence that you don't have any cross-noblings, considering how big you both are in your region. How does that happen?

Same enemies? Since you are so well informed maybe you could list ours and schools diplomacy for people to see?

Plus, look at K32: does neither tribe want to own it? You launch on longer range targets, but you don't want to dominate the continent where you and going commando have your primary clusters?

I like to travel, k31 is so much more fun than k32

And now, letting the world know your focus is elsewhere, will the school, who has the majority of K32, continue to let you sit in a pocket which they have encircled for the most part?

We could have kept it quiet, although anyone with half a brain could look at TWStats and see who we are nobling. I hadn't done a declaration for a while and so decided to knock one up quickly last night for fun, who cares who knows what we plan to noble? We were trying to make tabach declare on us, when it became clear they wouldn't we declared. Liven up the forums a little, say hello to some trolls, the usual really

That is an interesting move by an elite tribe that is the best premade of the year and wants to conquer this world. I'm sure they could take you out in 2 weeks,

Your sure? Why don't you take an account and give it a try if you think it would be so easy...

yet they allow you reside there and attack other areas they want to move to (global). I guess the duke of school doesn't look at maps, or is a pretty poor war planner.

We attacked Global because they were near us same reason we attacked anyone, either provide some sort of proof or stop spamming my thread.

Anyways lets see stats!

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,080
Side 2: 0
Difference: 133,080

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

soon to be 4, maybe because i'm nowhere near any enemies?

King Sean04

LOL at the stats :p Keep nobling them 1984, the war won't last long lol

DeletedUser

Choccy touched on it but I'll explain in detail. We had information throw to us from within Tabach which went along the lines of "Tabach are debating whether or not to attack you." For days and days I tried to provoke their leadership into the declaration... dam stubborn huggers. :icon_sad:

Even before we declared, tabach consistently nobled farms and took in a target of ours we already have begun nobling. Lets just say it didn't take much convincing for us to declare on them. Tabach couldn't grow a pair big enough to war us, you know what these tribes are like, all talk in mails and forums but never stand behind their intended actions. Became obvious we'd have to give them a little nudge for them to fight us. So here we stand in Choccy's awesome declaration he randomly came up with last night :icon_razz:

So the fryingdoucheman comments about 1984 and SchOoL warring some of the same tribes in the west are totally invalid. We never picked this fight, tabach chose us. We have merely given them the war they were looking for. We never looked for tabach, they found us... now they'll regret they came looking :icon_wink:

HorseSoldier

Why would I believe that you would put those vils to use when you have not put yours to good use? There is all this talk of cleaning up the noobs and they are not worth working with. What about TeachU? What about creating more players who would be fun to fight against? Who sent 150ms trains and didn't go inactive when a thousand incomings popped up in an hour. Instead, it will be the pre-made little boys and girls club who knew each other in w30 clearing out everyone else and likely creating an ending as stupid as w12.

In the other thread you asked me what my ign was. I played like a noob and it wouldn't have lasted even if I cared more. Since you brought it up, why don't you give us your ign? I'd like to come back and see you putting those vils to good use against school.

ign = going commando
Not here to teach. I have no interest in it. You should do that since you think it's worth doing.

hippo, I never said you were doing schools dirty work; I said you were an extension of school. Clearly you don't nuke for them to noble or vice versa. However, you do seem to end up having the same enemies, and it's a pretty major coincidence that you don't have any cross-noblings, considering how big you both are in your region. How does that happen?
Cross noblings have happened. We had to remake our tribe and those aren't in our tribe stats now. And not only cross noblings lol...

Plus, look at K32: does neither tribe want to own it? You launch on longer range targets, but you don't want to dominate the continent where you and going commando have your primary clusters? And now, letting the world know your focus is elsewhere, will the school, who has the majority of K32, continue to let you sit in a pocket which they have encircled for the most part? That is an interesting move by an elite tribe that is the best premade of the year and wants to conquer this world. I'm sure they could take you out in 2 weeks, yet they allow you reside there and attack other areas they want to move to (global). I guess the duke of school doesn't look at maps, or is a pretty poor war planner.
Maybe you should flame school about it instead of little ol' us. Like you point out they could wipe us out probably or at least they are big enough to do it. So basically the only acceptable thing we can do according to you is likely to be suicide... and even though you weren't willing to do it yourself.

DeletedUser95452

Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 3
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 314,215
Side 2: 13,404
Difference: 300,811

chart

DeletedUser

I miss world 8 too... by far the best world i played (probably because it was the first).

I think it would be nice if school DIDNT get involved in this war and also if they didn't keep postponing the war with HUG either. check out the maps for w5 by the way for the future of a two tribe world.

Rowly69

I think it would be nice if school DIDNT get involved in this war and also if they didn't keep postponing the war with HUG either. check out the maps for w5 by the way for the future of a two tribe world.

Umm... just went to w5 and there is 3 tribes. :icon_confused:

Go 1984