What is happening around here?

DeletedUser92806

Hallo everybody!

Whats going on in W66 and TW in general? I was cruising old bookmarks and found myself here. Was off TW for almost two years. Today I see three tribes around W66, with Zips and Aupants(?) eating up Smoke.

Notably I like the aesthetic profiles of both Zips and Smoke, and Aupants do have a "Latest babe" in their private home page. Really tough to figure out my preferences. While Aupants babe is cooler, but it is present only on a secondary page, not profile. But she is cool indeed. But the pic is small. But standing next to some sort of pole.

So which is the best tribe here - with an account in need of a helping hand?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92806

ohh, that is a serious setback! A cornerstone for any organizations corporate social responsibility policy is dynamic change mechanism implemented to deliver a robust and continued rotation of appealing female graphical representations.

DeletedUser92806

New update of the game engine as usual killing most old scripts? Nice to hear that nothing has changed regarding the fun parts of TW. Regarding tribe I first want to understand where the most fun is hidden. Cancel snipe test? no need of account to do it. See - here was a snipe, and here it is canceled. Done.