What is wrong in INSO land?

• Thread starter DeletedUser82316
  • Start date

DeletedUser82316

Be careful about using TWStats there. Not all of your members know what this is, since I had to explain how to use it to poor Noely. :)

DeletedUser

I'm lost guys, but I know that my spreadsheet is bigger than yours. Talking Kb of course.

DeletedUser61110

Hi rucks glad to see you LOL sherk and don't worry Zathhh I am lost to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

lol... I should make an account "NEB MEMBER" and post some stuff.

Please, INSO member, send me a message in the forums with the "rule bending" that INSO does.

DeletedUser

lol... I should make an account "NEB MEMBER" and post some stuff.

Please, INSO member, send me a message in the forums with the "rule bending" that INSO does.

really noely? are you that afraid....is the threat that grave to you? that an inso member posts something..and uses and hidden name...and you immediatly suspect someone from NEB.....remeber noely....we don't play that game..

now noely i want to call you out one point at a time...given the fact that you had control of the fellfrosh account...how can you still call it a public execution...and even then still failed to meet all of your stated objectives?

bezerker1

Well
no offense taken, I can only say that I finished w7 in the winning tribe and saw many account from the opposition handed to us.
its merely a fact of the game.

DeletedUser

I didn;t want to have to say this but I will now

sherlls you are the reason that [R] fell apart your lack of leadership abilities and planning was the main reason people decided to leave [R] some went to other tribes others simply deleted you inept ability to run a tribe was so bad no one know what to do INSO would have run over [R] like a freight train over a bug

DeletedUser

I didn;t want to have to say this but I will now

sherlls you are the reason that [R] fell apart your lack of leadership abilities and planning was the main reason people decided to leave [R] some went to other tribes others simply deleted you inept ability to run a tribe was so bad no one know what to do INSO would have run over [R] like a freight train over a bug

I have never doubted that my leadership was at fault but whats that got to do with the thread about people in inso who are not trustworthy????

DeletedUser

I didn't leave [R] due to a lack of leadership from Sherlls. The only reason I left [R] was I thought the tribe I was playing with on W9 (DNS) needed my limited time and abilities more than [R]. Turns out I was wrong. I also liked the speed on W9 better than W13.

Penguin11

Thread has been cleaned. Please do not discuss rule-breaking or cheating on the forums. Any questions PM me.

Penguin