What is your join date?

DeletedUser

Wow i hadnt noticed this thing before (join date) and promptly gave myself a heartattack when i realised how long i had been playing TW?

I mean seriously... 5 years of TW?!

Anyone join before me? <-- Inaugural champion of the "who joined first award" ?

DeletedUser

Name First seen Last seen
pappasmurfs 2007-09-08 10:13 2010-11-18 06:11

Doesnt beat you but I cant believe W3 was my first proper world so I have been playing this game for 4 years!!!

DeletedUser

hello AP

check the post you made... look at your own name and avatar... then look lower... (NOT THAT LOW, thats rude!... just a little higher... ahh yes, you have it! :p)

DeletedUser

And yes, still champion of the world at this point!

go me!

hehe

Phylo

I can't find my join date as TWStats doesn't have it, but I found my first noblings :lol:

K56 . (640|590) K56 10,512 Barbarian Phylo [Tuga] 2006-11-11 02:36:46
K56 . (638|589) K56 10,512 lolboy105 Phylo [Tuga] 2006-11-24 18:21:18

And my join date to the tribe doesn't mention the year, but it was:

"Oct 08 20:11 Phylo joined the tribe". For sure it was also in the year 2006 :icon_rolleyes:

Grund, I was here before you... LOOOOL

Also noticed that I'm playing TW for more then 5 years now :icon_eek:

Edit: TWStats only shows records after August 2007. All that was before is not there...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah - you mean join date for this forum? I was such a noob when I started so I didn't join the forum until at least 6 months into the game I think. Seraphia told me to join the forum but not talk a whole lot. Maybe I should have listened to her! :icon_wink:

But my first noble was 2006-11-25 according to TW stats. I probably joined at least one week before my first noble, so I'm probably neck and neck with you there baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

found the registartion mail in my inbox cause on twstats the join date is unkown

TribalWars noreply@tribalwars.net via he1.innogames.net to me
show details 7/22/06

looks like i've beaten you there :p