What kind of sick world is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzz

ok then
i am in this world please do
trying to make as meny enemy as possible

DeletedUser198

Haha ill make sure to put a bounty, whoever nobles him, will recieve 300k resources from me of each =]

DeletedUser

I asked you to restart. If you want to attack me/sacrifice after BP, go ahead. You'll simply be prohibiting your growth. My account is played 22 hours a day and I assure you, you wont get very far if you do decide to attack/counter 1 second after :icon_idea:

So you only sleep for 2 hours?

or are you account sharing :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well i can't restart since i already have!!! whoops i started in north west, where my tribemates said, but i was far away from them, so i restarted in the north east, and i am soooo much closer??

DeletedUser

Note/Update: Crazzz has seen the logic/bright light and decided to make a wise move; Restart :icon_wink:

crazzz

stf u
if it was just me and you then i woulda stayed my ground
but you needed help in the matter

DeletedUser

Did you see me request any help? Also, I'm glad you dodged my ghost axes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Have I played with you in the past, your name rings a bell :/

I'm not who you think I am but you have played with me in the past. Mind games much? :icon_wink: Anyway, PM me and I'll tell you who I am as I can trust you.....I hope :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

All i have to say is crazz, i clicked your avatar :p Oh and we got the tag (its probably already been mentioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.