Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

^

[spoil]
i-want-you-to-stop-whining.jpg
[/spoil]

Strght SaVaGe

Nope miwok your not active you just used us to be active. And you need proof? Lmao go try to fight infamy trust me ive seen all their trains lmao.l. All sucked hahaha

your a joke... someone give this baby a pacifier ... He wines way to much ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your a joke too kique :) only pro ive seen in the tribe is army of loners/aaron rest suck.. We will see if im really a joke when it comes to knock vs infamy war :) so watch out guys :)

Oh btw psycho.. Better teach your tribe how to do trains before warring knock ... Ill see a death trap when you do not teach them the basic things :). I never realized how they survive, maybe thats becuz of me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope ive seen how knock plays already... Knock will win this world... Infamy trains and sniping and stacking really suck... Hmmm a 2 def stack wow.... Plus players inside the acct domt know how to play so watch out infamy?.. Aka witchy psycho, cool tracker , alfonso, kablamz, bknight, bk , and lordrighetous are all noobs who doesnt know how to do tains and everyting

ok.. :) I should thank you for the compliment.. :lol:

DeletedUser96641

I will admit as a HI member we have received countless 1 minute trains with embarrassing gaps (15 seconds), yes there are some very solid Infamy players but there are also some big times beginners ("noobs")...

DeletedUser

I will admit as a HI member we have received countless 1 minute trains with embarrassing gaps (15 seconds), yes there are some very solid Infamy players but there are also some big times beginners ("noobs")...

Apparently, those trains did pretty well against {HI}. What does that say about {HI}? Were {HI} mostly "big times beginners ("noobs")" because they couldn't defend against them? See how easily I can flip that coin? Besides, anyone can send a proper 300ms train if they took a little time to do it. It's no ground breaking skill anymore and it certainly doesn't qualify you a "pro" as Hellfire put it. If that were the case I would be in the TW Hall of Fame because I'm 'precision' :lol:

DeletedUser

i know the personally, my account has sent 300ms trains, and trains with 2-3 second gaps in between the 1st and last attacks, as they have been sent from 4-5 villages, each attack with one nuke+One noble in, this could be what Hellfire was talking about, and merely exagerated saying 15 seconds.

Either way, as Vilja stated, however the train is sent, if it is so poor, why wasnt it sniped?

We capped 6 villages, out of 7.
So our 2-3 seconds trains worled

DeletedUser

I'll admit to sending plenty of lazy trains like that as well. It all comes down to how much of a crap you give at the time and how much effort you think your opponent is worth.

DeletedUser

I predict many of e-jab's members as well as HJs members will merge into TWS. Wait already happened lol

DeletedUser92762

TWS are just refugees and will crumble sooner rather than later, that is my prediction, and although E-Jab is a strong tribe I don't think they play that much of a big role in the outcome of W57. I reckon that after Knock! and Infamy have finished with TWS,*WILD*, {I}, -4- and Kool they'll then target E-Jab in the same way they joint war'd on {HI} (Infamy taking the south of E-Jab and Knock! taking the north)

I also see Who? and Knock! merging, and either Infamy warring or merging with Punch! after they've finished with NamLes of course >.<

On another point, why is NamLes still even around >.< I am quite surprised they haven't been nobled out yet :L

DeletedUser

TWS are just refugees and will crumble sooner rather than later, that is my prediction, and although E-Jab is a strong tribe I don't think they play that much of a big role in the outcome of W57. I reckon that after Knock! and Infamy have finished with TWS,*WILD*, {I}, -4- and Kool they'll then target E-Jab in the same way they joint war'd on {HI} (Infamy taking the south of E-Jab and Knock! taking the north)

I also see Who? and Knock! merging, and either Infamy warring or merging with Punch! after they've finished with NamLes of course >.<

On another point, why is NamLes still even around >.< I am quite surprised they haven't been nobled out yet :L

NamLes are still on a crusade against the barbs, as am i ;)

DeletedUser92762

:') They are a nuisance, because of them there is no farms in the south west of K55 :( and I assume they're going to do the same in K77

DeletedUser

There will be a massive crusade for barbs tomorrow in the west when pain.carbon deletes

DeletedUser

Your a joke too kique :) only pro ive seen in the tribe is army of loners/aaron rest suck.. We will see if im really a joke when it comes to knock vs infamy war :) so watch out guys :)

Oh btw psycho.. Better teach your tribe how to do trains before warring knock ... Ill see a death trap when you do not teach them the basic things :). I never realized how they survive, maybe thats becuz of me

Only thing you were good for was to give up after a few weeks then join back and do the same again.

oh I get it you were bored right?

Strght SaVaGe

I know im a joke 50+ conquers against Infection ... Still much to come ... 700+ conquers as a trbe against HI and refugees... Yea we suck :icon_rolleyes:

I dont time my nukes i go with the approach of smashing your village then taking it i could care less if i have to rebuild it i love building vills ... Some people complain when villages get catted i could care less more for me to do .. Account Manager handles the rest ....

And we dont need to watch out for you the way your cry on here your going to do the same when you see reports of every single one of your villages getting smashed ... Do me a favor ..!! Make sure you announce the next account you plan on destroying so we could make it much easier for you ... :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hellfire your pathetic lol saying you've seen all the trains from infamy and they suck. Just goes to prove no one wants you on there account. My account has only been infamy for 6 months now and I have made over 100 recored conquest in the war points but then when you count the runners of the two wars that I have destroyed players in id say its about 250-300 villages ive taken since i have been in infamy. Also I think im #2 in oda on the overall war points and that don't cover refugees.

What all have you accomplished on this world? Oh wait thats right nothing.

DeletedUser100590

I guess nobody reads the entire forums anymore. Locked due to derailing. Feel free to start this again, but be warned any off topic posts, shall be infracted rather than deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.