What now?

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

DeletedUser51791

So.....

Everyone in my tribe has quit this world in one way or another (moved on to another world, etc), they just have not hit delete yet. I notice you bunch are gleefully tripping over each other to grab villes that are not being actively defended. No surprise there, I suppose. Personally, I am so achingly bored with this world that I can't get up the interest or energy to send an attack, even at useless sim-city players taking barbs near me (I am looking at you Maegnas).

So what happens next? There are still red villes out there for you bunch, so you can pretend you are winning battles (and add poser-points to your stats), but nobody cares enough to fight back (or even properly defend), so this is truly a sim-city world now. When the few remaining turn barb, what are you all going to do? I am truly interested. Will you all quit this world? Have you given any thought to it? Will you move on to another world and take the chance you will actually have to play the game properly or get rimmed? That would suck for many of you, after spending more than a year on here getting away with 80% or more attack villages, having the luxury of disappearing for a week with no worries you will lose anything, and no need to have anything resembling skill. Or will you stay here and play sim-city for the next year or more, nobling barbs as they pop up? Though that wouldn't be much of a change for a large percentage of you.

So, any thoughts on the future of W14?

DeletedUser

Despite all the misery you are describing in your post east36, w14 will have it's own blog though....
So who cares about your shallow posts with false dellemmas and dead ends? :icon_razz: :lol:

DeletedUser51791

What are you talking about? Shallow posts?? False dilemmas???

If you are going to go through the trouble of posting something, at least try and make sense.

There are only a handful of people on this world who didn't join the love-in, and all of them are too bored (or too fed up) to keep playing. I am asking what all of you are going to do when that handful go barb and there are no more red villes for you to pretend this world is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Step up to a new world East and stop cry like a lonely baby left back home when everyone else is at a party...

DeletedUser51791

Ok then.

Speaking of babies, is there anyone out there mature enough to say something other than a personal attack on me?

This world is done. I am asking what people intend to do, since there are still a few hundred players here.

BTW, I will not be stepping up to a new world. This same hugging nonsense will happen on most, if not all worlds. There will always be more people with no skill / time / interest / etc who just want to hide under the umbrella of a massive tribe than there will be people willing to fight it out as the game was meant to be played. Once is enough for me.

DeletedUser

I think its pretty cleat what most with power to decide wanted.
Get rid of enemy and than maybe hug and end the world.
Any way they go ur choices are limited.

If you want intense tribal wars funn go speed worlds...

DeletedUser

I believe Dou was being ironic, and his post made perfect sense.

hallzyjake

I stopped attacking you...new tribe TRAIT is now made. He is making points, not being a baby... the players calling you a cry baby also failed at this world so its okay east, don't listen to them

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? Shallow posts?? False dilemmas???

If you are going to go through the trouble of posting something, at least try and make sense.

There are only a handful of people on this world who didn't join the love-in, and all of them are too bored (or too fed up) to keep playing. I am asking what all of you are going to do when that handful go barb and there are no more red villes for you to pretend this world is still alive.

It is called "irony" my friend... I'm sorry you misunderstood my post. Heldias didn't.
So once again, w14 will have it's own blog! yeaheeeee!!!

stellro

Speak for yourself East - me & Dou are on a comeback trail :)

(although my money is on for us two to be the first people in the world to get the resurrection award :))

DeletedUser

HEy!!!

hey Mighty CHOAH and FOE

i am not dead yet in w14

lol but if you guys have bigger account please let me know

i am good experienced player.

i dont mind tribe's

DeletedUser

East, what did you expect to happen? How, exactly did you see Tribal Wars playing out? I mean, really. This is the inevitable end to almost every world.

This is a game of strategy and alliances. Don't be bitter because you ended up on the wrong side of the fence at the end. You were a great player, and we had a lot of fun playing W14. Just go out on a high note, and don't tarnish the otherwise great respect a lot of us have for the active, good players; you included.

So, to answer your question about what happens now: who knows. Will FOE and RIP fight it out? Will they all hug and go for a hot chocolate? It really doesn't matter. The real game play was over months and months ago. If someone wants to stick it out and keep attacking each other... let them.

Personally? My premium runs out sometime around Oct... I won't be renewing. My deeds are done here. It was a blast playing for what? 2 years? maybe more... I don't really know. As soon as I saw I was able to noble 10 villages from you in 36 hours, that was it - a very tangible, specific end point to my game here - no one else is left.

Cheers, it was a blast!