what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I was calling you a poor defender. I was unaware that the defending of other players is how you judge that. Or that your attacking makes that OK.

Good job, you hit players who you were in a tribe with and betrayed, and who weren't ready. Nice tribe name btw.

And congrats on not losing villages in the past 24 hours after the wave ended...do you want a medal?

DeletedUser107899

Good job, you hit players who you were in a tribe with and betrayed, and who weren't ready. Nice tribe name btw.

Bunny Queen attacked him on the 8th. That is how it began. If they weren't ready, they shouldn't have attacked him.

DeletedUser

He moved tribes at almost exactly 00:00 on the 8th. They probably attacked because suddenly a player ran from their tribe to the enemy. Is pre-empting his attacks to try to ensure he has a rough start a bad idea? Does it mean they were prepared, or simply trying to scramble to ensure he didn't hit them too easily? Attacking is not a sign of defensive preparation; he moved to the enemy. End of.

Don't be silly please.

DeletedUser107899

He moved tribes at almost exactly 00:00 on the 8th. They probably attacked because suddenly a player ran from their tribe to the enemy. Is pre-empting his attacks to try to ensure he has a rough start a bad idea? Does it mean they were prepared, or simply trying to scramble to ensure he didn't hit them too easily? Attacking is not a sign of defensive preparation; he moved to the enemy. End of.

Don't be silly please.

Your argument holds no water. You can't accuse him of backstab attacking his friends, when they hit first. He probably wouldn't have attacked his old friends, and DEFINITELY would not have tried to fight v4rtigo. Don't start it if you can't finish it.

DeletedUser

V4rtigo is the one who gained villages from Paolo83, not the other way around. Was during the last wave, before you say anything. So those two didn't fight...but Paolo83 joined a tribe and left. You expect him to do poorly and hit stacks? Really? There were plenty of players he did attack despite having joined Wobble. Wobble didn't expect him to leave as he did and attack immediately...which he did, taking over 17 villages in 72 hours of betraying. While Wobble was focusing on AAA.

Yeah, good job paolo83, you got your old tribe unawares. Also nice to know you can brag about that. But don't think for a second that your attacking is "smart". You got your villages off one player that TB! opped in their opening after their little stunt of having players switch to their side. Means very little.

And yes he would've attacked Wobble if they hadn't attacked first:

[spoil][07/02/2013 22:41:29] Paolo: how about im the guinea pig in this situation
[07/02/2013 22:41:30] Paolo: i leave
[07/02/2013 22:41:39] Paolo: you watch me becme a mangled wreck
[07/02/2013 22:41:43] Paolo: you laugh
[07/02/2013 22:41:45] Paolo: i die
[07/02/2013 22:41:46] Paolo: lol
[07/02/2013 22:41:48] Talonel / V4rtigo: lol
[07/02/2013 22:41:54] Talonel / V4rtigo: you just can't stand wobble can ya
[07/02/2013 22:42:02] Paolo: No
[07/02/2013 22:42:23] Paolo: im preparing a list now to one of the guys im supporting of the villages he will need restacking[/spoil]

All there. He knew they'd be attacking him, he was prepared. They weren't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, either way you look at it he isn't being destroyed. You can switch your argument to "Well you caught them un-prepared" all you want, you were still arguing that he was being destroyed before which apparently isn't the case.

DeletedUser

@Paolo83: Good response brah.

He was being destroyed at the time at which it was posted. What he did 4 days before he was getting destroyed is irrelevant. The two are separate events...no one said he was being destroyed before, when he moved...

DeletedUser74275

V4rtigo is the one who gained villages from Paolo83, not the other way around. Was during the last wave, before you say anything. So those two didn't fight...but Paolo83 joined a tribe and left. You expect him to do poorly and hit stacks? Really? There were plenty of players he did attack despite having joined Wobble. Wobble didn't expect him to leave as he did and attack immediately...which he did, taking over 17 villages in 72 hours of betraying. While Wobble was focusing on AAA.

Yeah, good job paolo83, you got your old tribe unawares. Also nice to know you can brag about that. But don't think for a second that your attacking is "smart". You got your villages off one player that TB! opped in their opening after their little stunt of having players switch to their side. Means very little.

And yes he would've attacked Wobble if they hadn't attacked first:

[spoil][07/02/2013 22:41:29] Paolo: how about im the guinea pig in this situation
[07/02/2013 22:41:30] Paolo: i leave
[07/02/2013 22:41:39] Paolo: you watch me becme a mangled wreck
[07/02/2013 22:41:43] Paolo: you laugh
[07/02/2013 22:41:45] Paolo: i die
[07/02/2013 22:41:46] Paolo: lol
[07/02/2013 22:41:48] Talonel / V4rtigo: lol
[07/02/2013 22:41:54] Talonel / V4rtigo: you just can't stand wobble can ya
[07/02/2013 22:42:02] Paolo: No
[07/02/2013 22:42:23] Paolo: im preparing a list now to one of the guys im supporting of the villages he will need restacking[/spoil]

Firstly, for a guy that gets on everyone elses backs about being factual etc...where have i bragged?

secondly, v4rtigo was account sat by another wobble member to attack me....so youre wrong

thirdly, it wasnt an OP...there was no ops...it was me on my own, wrong again

fourthly, i didnt have any supports in my villages until recently, i was leaving to initially hit SWARM. angacam bunny queen etc all rolled nobles in and took my villages with no defences

fifthly, the only players to do any damage to me at all, are the very same players that this entire thread is about...the ones that were openly talking about leaving

maybe you will finally get that in to your thick skull, maybe not....that is your loss

Orel wins for the most fails in a single post

DeletedUser74275

@Paolo83: Good response brah.

He was being destroyed at the time at which it was posted. What he did 4 days before he was getting destroyed is irrelevant. The two are separate events...no one said he was being destroyed before, when he moved...

woooooah way out of your depth, you know nothing, absolutely zilch about what is going on, so your opinion is invalid :lol:

i have never been getting 'destroyed' andthe twstats confirm that, so i believe that is good day, and good night

DeletedUser

woooooah way out of your depth, you know nothing, absolutely zilch about what is going on, so your opinion is invalid :lol:

i have never been getting 'destroyed' andthe twstats confirm that, so i believe that is good day, and good night

Minus all the stats that he posted that proved his point at time of posting.....

You all assume that he doesn't have a clue, but all I know is that sooner or later we are going to turn more attention on you, and you will be screwed. Don't believe it? Unless you reckon your better than AAA, then you will suffer the same fate a them.

DeletedUser74275

Minus all the stats that he posted that proved his point at time of posting.....

You all assume that he doesn't have a clue, but all I know is that sooner or later we are going to turn more attention on you, and you will be screwed. Don't believe it? Unless you reckon your better than AAA, then you will suffer the same fate a them.

lame

DeletedUser

Wooooooah way out of your depth, you know nothing, absolutely zilch about what is going on, so your opinion is invalid :lol:

I have proven you were getting 'destroyed' and the twstats confirm that, so I believe that is good day, and good night.

paolo83 said:
Firstly, for a guy that gets on everyone elses backs about being factual etc...where have i bragged?

Here?

secondly, v4rtigo was account sat by another wobble member to attack me....so youre wrong

How is that wrong? I said that V4rtigo gained villages off you, and the account did. Do you really wanna talk about existentialism over an online game forum, or who is playing what?

thirdly, it wasnt an OP...there was no ops...it was me on my own, wrong again

You took 23 villages in 72 hours off Se7ensins. 8 other villages were taken off the account by other TB! players in that same span. The next day another 15 were taken. You took 8 of those. Next day you took 3, your tribe took 9.

You on your own? Bah. If you wanna point out it wasn't an "op", go for it. Sure, you win on the wording of my "op" part. But were you alone? Hell naw.

fourthly, i didnt have any supports in my villages until recently, i was leaving to initially hit SWARM. angacam bunny queen etc all rolled nobles in and took my villages with no defences

Of course you didn't. Right. I trust you. Jk I'm not Wobble :icon_rolleyes:.

fifthly, the only players to do any damage to me at all, are the very same players that this entire thread is about...the ones that were openly talking about leaving

I don't know who the players in-game are that were in the chat, short of maybe 1-2. But no one said anything about this...why are you arguing with yourself?

maybe you will finally get that in to your thick skull, maybe not....that is your loss

Orel wins for the most fails in a single post

Sorry for the monster post; he made 5 incorrect assertions that I had to take apart, though they were easy to point out as being wrong.

Paolo, slink back and stop posting. It'll be better for you, promise.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Altho im a fan of TB, im not really a fan on Paolo.. Its one thing to leave a tribe you're not happy in, but to then post skype convo's trying to get you're 'friends' in shit too.. Desperate move IMO

I could be looking at this wrong, but that's how it seems from a neutral point of view

DeletedUser74275

Altho im a fan of TB, im not really a fan on Paolo.. Its one thing to leave a tribe you're not happy in, but to then post skype convo's trying to get you're 'friends' in shit too.. Desperate move IMO

I could be looking at this wrong, but that's how it seems from a neutral point of view

thats fine by me smurf

see it how it you want to, its yoour opinion

the post was made from several remarks about me leaving, i decided to show that i wasnt alone in the worst diplomacy decision to ever be made in Napping a fail tribe (SWARM) and that those players were wanting to leave the tribe as a result

these 'friends' are not friends to me anymore, theyre a shady bunch who forget all what i did for them in the past. two faced players could be the result of co players and account sits, il accept that, but the accounts were speaking for a couple of weeks about these type of things (ever since pirates joined wobble)....they wanted to leave before i did.

that will be the end of the matter

DeletedUser

Sorry refresh everyones memory, what did you actually do for any of them?

DeletedUser

I prove him wrong on 5 counts, he ignores me and then goes on a rant about stuff an ally posted about him.

Good job paolo, good job.

DeletedUser74275

I prove him wrong on 5 counts, he ignores me and then goes on a rant about stuff an ally posted about him.

Good job paolo, good job.

thanks

ive realised the best thing to do, is actually ignore you and that is what i will do from now on

t''raaaaaaaa

DeletedUser107899

You're making a ridiculous logical fallacy.

He left his tribe in good terms, and was surprise attacked by his friends. You can't spin that around and claim that the opposite happened, no matter how much hot air you bluster LOL

DeletedUser

Thanks for ignoring me. Makes it easier so I don't have to respond to your horrible arguments.

I've realized the best thing to do, is actually ignore you and that is what I will do from now on.

T'raaaaaaaa.

That is no logical fallacy, even if it were true, hexagon. Unless you can come up with a name.

Besides that, he left in good terms? Wobble was already attacking TB! and had already heard that TB! would be coming at them when he left. You don't leave in good terms when you leave like he did:

paolo83 said:
[07/02/2013 22:56:08] Talonel / V4rtigo: you left wobble paolo?
[07/02/2013 22:56:12] Paolo: yep
[07/02/2013 22:56:13] Talonel / V4rtigo: :(
[07/02/2013 22:56:29] Brett: I told you to chill

If that's "on good terms", when he was removed from the chat after and had told them he would be leaving and "getting wrecked", then you have a really strange sense of "good terms". Generally if you tell me something, I ignore it and defy you, and you join a group that is opposed to me...we're not on good terms. Dunno how you feel, but that's just me.

Notice how you're distorting the facts, an actual logical fallacy? Notice how you have no evidence besides hearsay or what you believe? Whereas I'm quoting actual conversations and stats?

Yeah...stop.

Last edited by a moderator: