what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser

You said:
But, if that's what you have fun doing...

That's not talking about me? Duly noted. Clearly you must be taking them far more personally on behalf of your tribemate if you think I'm posting stats just to incite some sort of anger that paolo83 has not yet produced, and likely won't. Quit drawing assumptions.

DeletedUser75045

Im getting 'destroyed'

not completely no,

but still:
Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Players: Paolo83

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 31
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 654,615
Side 2: 256,367
Difference: 398,248

chart

DeletedUser74275

whats this last week nonsense :D

i prefer the all time records, they show war stats. war is about attack and defence, not just when you have a good week

DeletedUser79609

i prefer the all time records, they show war stats. war is about attack and defence, not just when you have a good week

All time records would show any internals you took whilst in Wobble, not saying you did or anything, I cba to check, last week records give more accurate stats since the war started

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like to show when I get easy caps off former tribemates too!

DeletedUser

Well, it seems that everyone that rushed to say to paolo that he is being destroyed made kind of a mistake...and there he rises again!

1 Paolo83 TB! 108 78 6.418.183 20.763.098

Go Paolo! Rock their world!!

image.php

DeletedUser

/facepalm

This again? You haven't realized the concept of being destroyed for a period of time that isn't forever. I give up explaining this to you.

DeletedUser

Please u6s5l. stop using your Moderator account to speak in the forums to up your post count and to look like your cool or something because your a moderator on an internet game. Congratz. Please now get on your account that you play W65 on and post with that. Sincerely everyone in W65.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i forgot that. One more time you have to "explain" things to others.

Thing is that paolo was getting "destroyed", which started from two main factors. One, his friend v4rtigo got sitted from a wobble player and started attacks in the middle of the night. While wobble had the information from their spy drewasd that we have a lot of support in the way to paolo.

The current fact is, paolo is more stronger than ever. V4rtigo is bleeding nearly to total quit, while drewasd got rimmed and now co-playing Scarletundies.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Please u6s5l. stop using your Moderator account to speak in the forums to up your post count and to look like your cool or something because your a moderator on an internet game. Congratz. Please now get on your account that you play W65 on and post with that. Sincerely everyone in W65.

I enjoy his posts. At least they're mildly interesting.

you on the other hand are completely useless

shagohad

stop talking....

DeletedUser85711

Yeah, i forgot that. One more time you have to "explain" things to others.

Thing is that paolo was getting "destroyed", which started from two main factors. One, his friend v4rtigo got sitted from a wobble player and started attacks in the middle of the night. While wobble had the information from their spy drewasd that we have a lot of support in the way to paolo.

The current fact is, paolo is more stronger than ever. V4rtigo is bleeding nearly to total quit, while drewasd got rimmed and now co-playing Scarletundies.

The account wasn't sat until a day or so ago and it was the co's that attacked him. Must be a full time job trying to make us look like the bad guys.