What ruined TW?

DeletedUser62294

Tribes such as Panda and Rabid and players such as Shagan. Its sad that this game has really devolved the way it has but for most people the ends do justify the means. Discussion on why TW has become a ruin of the game it used to be?

hurod

We ruined TW?

wondering_80_anim_gif.gif

Michael Corleone.

:lol:

This is the same guy who cried about TW not having an attack break for Thanksgiving although many TW players are not American and do not celebrate the holiday. Always complaining about something I see.

DeletedUser62294

:lol:

This is the same guy who cried about TW not having an attack break for Thanksgiving although many TW players are not American and do not celebrate the holiday. Always complaining about something I see.

Saw your w83 tribe was run off that world. Was enjoyable watching them just fall apart.

DeletedUser62294

Who's to say we didnt have a hand picking up accounts later on....either way that is off topic to this thread. Which is about possible tribes merging early.

Michael Corleone.

You could pick up an account for all I care. You still are the guy who cried about Thanksgiving OPs.

People who cry about everything and cannot accept defeat helped ruin TW. People get so defensive about being beaten at an online game, but who cares. Win or lose, I still booze

DeletedUser62294

You could pick up an account for all I care. You still are the guy who cried about Thanksgiving OPs.

People who cry about everything and cannot accept defeat helped ruin TW. People get so defensive about being beaten at an online game, but who cares. Win or lose, I still booze

I see that nothing has changed with your poor attempts at trolling, so at least that hasn't changed.

DeletedUser111495

Angels Fury still crying as usual, surprised you knew what account he was on :lol:

DeletedUser62294

Angels Fury still crying as usual, surprised you knew what account he was on :lol:

These attempts of basic trolling and deflection are too poor really need to step your game up. Is this always the strategy someone brings up a valid point and you hope no one notices by saying they're "crying". Just proves what I'm saying without having to do anything.

Michael Corleone.

I see that nothing has changed with your poor attempts at trolling, so at least that hasn't changed.

It isn't trolling. You are asking what has ruined TW and in my opinion, a factor that "ruined" TW are people that cannot accept defeat. Now in your case, if the shoe fits...

hurod

I really dont get the point of this thread. You come out of nowhere and start pointing out names. No explanation.

I have to agree with others about your complaining.

Michael Corleone.

Indeed I do Michael and his troll club try to come out in force when they can't handle the truth.
If theres anyone that cannot handle the truth, it is yourself. What truth can I not handle? The people and tribes you named, I have no relation with. I don't play this world. I saw a thread titled "What ruined TW?" so I figured maybe it was going to be a thread full of substance and reasons why. Instead, its you naming tribes and some player crying over them.

Hey since Memorial Day is soon, are you going to stomp your feet wanting an attack break for that too? Besides what I said, about players not being able to accept defeat and hide from it, there is truth to it.

And troll club? Myself and Volga are not friends she just happens to see that you are a crybaby.

Garrock

Tribes such as Panda and Rabid and players such as Shagan. Its sad that this game has really devolved the way it has but for most people the ends do justify the means. Discussion on why TW has become a ruin of the game it used to be?

TW was ruined because we finally ran out of cattle... Inno and TW staff have been constantly tweaking and changing the game in an attempt to even the playing field for the mediocre. The game has evolved (and always has been to a degree) into a grow as fast as you can kind of game, when it was by design a war game. I don't know what tribes like "Rabid" or "Panda" have done to ruin the game, or what I have personally, and I don't really know shags well enough to comment on his character. There was a time when people thought family tribes were ruining the game for everybody, my my my, how times have changed.

In hindsight, I retract my opening comment, it's not over because of inno, nor is it over because of the masses choosing not to play a game they cannot compete in, it's over because the game has simply run it's course. It's graphics are archaic and simple, the game play has been duplicated by dozens of other browser based games, the 100's of thousands who grew up on this game have grown up and can't devote the kind of time necessary to play competitively, especially to a game where your account can be ruined by merely trying to get 8 hours of sleep. It's exhausting, it's taxing and takes a semi-deranged individual to play it, at some point we've all got to come to our senses. What makes a TW player good or great is not ability, rather it's obsessive compulsive personality traits, tolerance, grinding, and a bit of masochism. What makes a player quit a world when they get 1000s of incomings? common sense, why on earth would a person want to wake up every 2 hours just to tag, dodge, snipe, or launch?

Why is TW dead? Mostly because the number of those of us still holding on to a game that is already dead are dwindling, and the game is not shiny enough to draw in new players, not at the pace it's losing them anyway.

Just my two cents

Last edited:

DeletedUser62294

TW was ruined because we finally ran out of cattle... Inno and TW staff have been constantly tweaking and changing the game in an attempt to even the playing field for the mediocre. The game has evolved (and always has been to a degree) into a grow as fast as you can kind of game, when it was by design a war game. I don't know what tribes like "Rabid" or "Panda" have done to ruin the game, or what I have personally, and I don't really know shags well enough to comment on his character. There was a time when people thought family tribes were ruining the game for everybody, my my my, how times have changed.

In hindsight, I retract my opening comment, it's not over because of inno, nor is it over because of the masses choosing not to play a game they cannot compete in, it's over because the game has simply run it's course. It's graphics are archaic and simple, the game play has been duplicated by dozens of other browser based games, the 100's of thousands who grew up on this game have grown up and can't devote the kind of time necessary to play competitively, especially to a game where your account can be ruined by merely trying to get 8 hours of sleep. It's exhausting, it's taxing and takes a semi-deranged individual to play it, at some point we've all got to come to our senses. What makes a TW player good or great is not ability, rather it's obsessive compulsive personality traits, tolerance, grinding, and a bit of masochism. What makes a player quit a world when they get 1000s of incomings? common sense, why on earth would a person want to wake up every 2 hours just to tag, dodge, snipe, or launch?

Why is TW dead? Mostly because the number of those of us still holding on to a game that is already dead are dwindling, and the game is not shiny enough to draw in new players, not at the pace it's losing them anyway.

Just my two cents

Most of what you say is true (more like all of it) players such as myself just want to have decent fights with whats left of the game. Instead leaders such as yourself will take advantage of any situation possible. Is it not fact that Rabid and Panda plan on merging? If its down to three tribes why not battle it out in a free for all if you're confident in your tribe and abilities (activity).

Michael Corleone.

are you actually complaining about leaders taking advantage of situations for their tribe? And so what if panda and rabid have a merge planned? If they do, are you actually complaining about tribes holding up agreements? Do you realize that merges have been part of the game forever? Do you realize leaders taking advantage of situations for their tribe has been around since this game started?

You really do manage to complain about everything. Get this guy a tissue and a maxi pad

Garrock

Most of what you say is true (more like all of it) players such as myself just want to have decent fights with whats left of the game. Instead leaders such as yourself will take advantage of any situation possible. Is it not fact that Rabid and Panda plan on merging? If its down to three tribes why not battle it out in a free for all if you're confident in your tribe and abilities (activity).

1. inviting some Panda to Rabid is being discussed, how you define a merge is a matter of perspective.
2. Rabid and Panda have been allied since infancy, and up to this point have gained nothing from one another other than security. Speaking for Rabid we've taken on everyone in front of us, big and small.
3. I had hoped to force a Panda & X. alliance vs. us in an effort to get that one good war that we all crave, but it wasn't going to happen due to leadership of X. and perhaps Panda (I am unsure of all the details). Neither was I going to cancel the alliance and hit Panda in the back while they were already engaged in a good war, how would that be sporting? We have sought competition every step of the way, and have been disappointed at each turn.
4. Without competition, and waiting out the result of the Panda vs. X. war which could last a month or longer, members of my tribe will drop off one by one out of boredom until when there is a chance for war we are merely a shell of the tribe we were at our pinnacle.

What option do I see? Win the world, and that is to either honor our friendship with Panda and assist them in their war, or offer those of them deserving some leadership an invitation... either way it is as it was at the beginning, when we both were fledgling tribes, not yet top 10 and we formed our friendship.

What I will say is this... Panda fought their wars largely unaided by us, and we fought ours the same way. Each of our tribes built through war. This is a war game, and how being a tribe forged by war, and select recruitment is ruining the game I fail to see.

X. had one chance to win this world, and they were given an opportunity to take it and turned it down, and that forced my hand. As a leader, regardless of how badly I wish for a very competitive war, when there is not one to be had, I choose the welfare of my members, and victory over the higher path. I have seen what will happen, I have led a # of top tribes, tribes so dominant that the only possible way they could lose is inactivity, and that is what happens every single time if you allow it.