What should I do?

DeletedUser

so, I started playing like 10 days ago. But, I missed most of my BP cause I had to work and my phone was being... temperamental. Anyway, when I started playing it looked at first like it was all noobs and inactives in my religion influence range but now I see there's a guy @ 1200pnts. He's active AND farming. Even scouted me.

Thing that confuses me is after a short conversation he invited me to his tribe. I'm in his 7x7 why would he do that? He should be trying to farm me!

Should I stick it out and see if I can fpwn the guy or just restart (and be the only one without BP on the far rim)???

kingjohan

Join his tribe, when you're big enough you leave and pwn his ass.

DeletedUser

As I can see, you're not without BP after you restart.

really? I always thought BP was only when you first joined the world. that would make restarting more enticing since this guy is 1000pnts ahead of me with active military.

DeletedUser

caatjrock, here is my suggestion to you. it will work. but gonna be a pain to build that village
best thing is you restart.
in case you dont want to,
build up your hiding place keep your warehouse small.
very soon the guy will stop farming you.
had this happen to me :(
had to stop farming the guy for a while.

DeletedUser

nah, he wasn't farming me but I did restart. call me lazy but I don't have the time to keep up with him and his 4 tribemates AND still beat down the rest of the area.

Anyway I hate the hiding place it's a waste of population better spent on troops. I am better off here on "equal" footing with the players around me.

thnx for the opinions yall helped me decide.

DeletedUser

I agree... Restart.

Seeing as you missed BP, it is not a big loss.

DeletedUser33494

Join his tribe you got no other option besides restarting.

DeletedUser

nah, he wasn't farming me but I did restart. call me lazy but I don't have the time to keep up with him and his 4 tribemates AND still beat down the rest of the area.

Anyway I hate the hiding place it's a waste of population better spent on troops. I am better off here on "equal" footing with the players around me.

thnx for the opinions yall helped me decide.

guys he already restarted :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Restarting was the best option. 24hrs later I am poised to pass all my neighbors in points and am just waiting for them to exit BP so I can farm them into the ground. (which'll be another 2 days for the earliest) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rivet city

Restarting was the best option. 24hrs later I am poised to pass all my neighbors in points and am just waiting for them to exit BP so I can farm them into the ground. (which'll be another 2 days for the earliest) :)

keep it up.
I will likely do the same after i do as much damage as possible to the top tribe in my continent.the mass recruiting noobs must suffer.

DeletedUser

Also the majority of players on the rim are less commited and are much easier to make into farms. Im towards the rim as it is and finding farms is so much easier then in the core.

DeletedUser33494

wait! rim is easier then the core?? :icon_eek: why did no one tell me this till now... :icon_redface: