What the hell is going on world 100????

cmd.magma

It's cute how this assasinking knowing nothing came up with all those stats ..
writing a long message and knowing 0.5% of the real story write a book bro .

was a bad statement by thb :p we just nobled out 3-4 of their players and they kicked 1 to save stats but we're not wiping the flooe at all and uruz is not a tribe that can be wiped like all the others . We have held our fronts well both of us .

Keep the healthy War going lads )
Good luck to all .

Also assasinking where's BCT bro or are you pro uruz ? man you include Gr and not GF :D
There's no shame in loss but when you present skewed stats and write a long ass mail work to get the facts right too .

Last edited by a moderator:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think uruz didn't kick psych/dandan whichever acc that was, to save stats.
the acc was inactive and didn't give them permission to internal.

they bore with that player for over a week, sitting and defending. But then they kicked that player. No foul doing that, was pretty fair imo.

cmd.magma

Yeah i know but it's the externals right everybody creates something out of nothing here.
these are the guys Bringing STATS out :p so just to let them know .. check that too STATS PEOPLE

DeletedUser117860

It's cute how this assasinking knowing nothing came up with all those stats ..
Ummm, what was i wrong about? And those stats are available on twstats, do you need a link?, Its a very nice tool for pros and noobs :p

Also i Didnt include BCT since i was just looking at more important ones. but you are right, BCT was a better fight, (14-7) then Turt
Forgot to include GF, will fix, np, those 8 more conquers must matter alot... Also BCT sorta fell apart and not due to HUGS. more like due to the whole k44 coalition aftermath that created TQL and BRO and ID.

I just looked at stats. Read some externals and easily put together that there is a stalemate, HUGS fam has done okay. URUZ has done so-so vs HUGS but destroyed HUGS friends like flame.

Tell me where I am wrong. Stats arent skewed really lmao, Most are in HUGS favor too lmao. You are very special it seems and it Seems to me like you dont like being exposed to the fact that your arent wiping the floor with URUZ but hitting a wall and made a few dents.

Last edited by a moderator:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
flame wasnt really our ally. We had a nap always, and when they started falling due to poor leadership, i let otto mark us as allies to restore faith in their guys. However, we never disrespected the nap and even though they went down, we didnt really turn on them. But we also dont mind if you call them our allies, meh no biggie.

if you want to give credit to uruz for rimming our allies, that would be DT aka dream team led by goloie.

DeletedUser117860

Oh okay i didnt know that. Makes more sense now. Dang URUZ did well there. I wonder now how the K will turn out now that is pretty much down to URUZ, HUGS, and $$$$. gonna be interesting af.
Also i noted in stats that URUZ has higher OD, they probs tried some OPs and failed I guess.

So wait its HUGS, HUSH, DT vs URUZ
so the stats would be like

HUGS coalition-43
URUZ-55

Damn they did slightly better. wow this changes my outlook now. hmmm. hmmm.

DeletedUser117860

Sarcasm ALERT!
using THB0705 logic, URUZ is moping the floor with the HUGS coalition

also how come no URUZ people on externals. sad!

THB0705

Always gotta keep bragging. Maybe I got to adjust my statement: we will be wiping the floor with Uruz ! Soon ... o_O:cool:

DeletedUser117860

Always gotta keep bragging. Maybe I got to adjust my statement: we will be wiping the floor with Uruz ! Soon ... o_O:cool:
that makes you look dumber.. either way you look dumb. Anyways Cant wait. GO HUGS!

DeletedUser119075

Uruz players are too COoooL for us External noobs and trolls.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: GR, GF, Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH, DT, SLY

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 100
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 765,305
Side 2: 715,276
Difference: 50,029

chart

Now thats most accurate, imo.

SpartanGrimReaper

You are correct though the front where we meet Uruz has been a point of almost impossible growth indeed almost but not quite a stalemate Uruz are well skilled and experienced it is truly a pleasure to be in battle with them in comparison tribes other than Uruz have not stood up and easily fallen in 11 years in this game this has been the most engaging and challenging conflict I have alot of respect for Uruz and wouldn't boast for a second that the swing of battle is even close yet in our favour.

Flame is not even relevant in the current conflict nor have they been for quite some time.

Last edited: