What the hell is going on world 100????

DeletedUser119075

Please trash talk a little bit.

I want to watch people argue pointlessly, I don't want to see this level of respect and signs on intellectual abilities on the externals.

Sort your life out.

#BRINGBACKSIRCORNISH

DeletedUser117860

Flame is not even relevant in the current conflict nor have they been for quite some time.
Yes they are. Sagar is compiling the 2 sides and flame was on HUGS side.
It was BCT fam, GR fam and URUZ vs HUGS and their dog on a leash HUSH, Flame fam, SLY, DT

But I do appreciate the honor, something that's really rare ever since tw became tribal Maneuvers and less tribal wars. Probs a difficult conflict due to URUZ being turtles or something cus that odd

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Hush is Hugs dog on a leash :eek:. Damn you better tell half of the council which is in Hush about them just being dogs!
P.s. That includes Sagar :oops:

DeletedUser117860

Hush is Hugs dog on a leash :eek:. Damn you better tell half of the council which is in Hush about them just being dogs!
P.s. That includes Sagar :oops:
Nvrmnd that then. I like sagar. I was being sarcastic.

And I dont have a clue about what huh? I haven't been really proven wrong yet. Maybe not 100 % accurate but not wrong

cmd.magma

We all like Sagar. In Sagar we trust. If I wasn't so masculine, I'd write him a poem.

speak for yourself mate .
i don't like him. Trash leader imo.

Also, assasinking tw stats is like the media of the real world it would never give you the actual picture .
and i never said we were wiping the floor or any statement like that . Atleast read former's text before accusing them.

Ummm, what was i wrong about?
pretty much everything before you wrote that and after you wrote that .

cmd.magma

Sagar is a better player/duke than all of u calm down
Lol you have no clue :p

This guy did, which I assume is in HUGS family:
so every guy you're associated with if does wrong you will be held accountable ?
are you drunk ? like what ?

Also BCT sorta fell apart and not due to HUGS. more like due to the whole k44 coalition aftermath that created TQL and BRO and ID.

Mate you really need to give me this twstats you're talking about that tells you all this . He knows everything :eek:

Mr. Cringer Pants

so every guy you're associated with if does wrong you will be held accountable ?
are you drunk ? like what ?

Simmer down, not what I'm implying at all. Just pointing out that hugs was boasting for no reason. You are also talking a bit of trash in some prior posts.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sarcasm ALERT!
using THB0705 logic, URUZ is moping the floor with the HUGS coalition

also how come no URUZ people on externals. sad!
giphy.gif

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It was BCT fam, GR fam and URUZ vs HUGS and their dog on a leash HUSH, Flame fam, SLY, DT

But I do appreciate the honor, something that's really rare ever since tw became tribal Maneuvers and less tribal wars. Probs a difficult conflict due to URUZ being turtles or something cus that odd

Well flame had their own conflict with uruz, doesnt mean they were siding with us Oo
More accurately flame was warring GR GF tribes.
Anyway, sure if you include flame as hugs's allies, then uruz is wiping the floor with us :)

Hush and Hugs are one single entity, there was a time in the past Hush was higher in rankings. Its a funny story, however, that hush now looks like the academy tribe. When we had conflicts with awake, for the record who later on begged us for an alliance even before they started falling, their leadership threatened our tribe by taking out our guy in their region(quite isolated from the rest), and then verbal threats of how high their points were *facepalm*. Sad to say, to deal with noobs, for sake of a show of strength we had to have a shuffle of players just for the sake of rankings, which is something we don't really care about. But yes, post that reshuffling, they begged us for an alliance till the day they died.

Sagar is a better player/duke than all of u calm down
They are trolling josh :p
cmd.magma is the co-owner on WhiteGrimReaper.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It was actually GR GF stacking uruz, hence the ODD.

Add flame family, to be "more" accurate

It was this guy who stalled Hugs family for a long time. Claiming to be neutral and then stacking against us, saying it doesn't really mean he's siding with uruz *facepalm*

We respected him for a while and never bothered GR GF, and once we got to know they are stacking, we wiped the floor with their 2 of the best players on our front.

The difference between Uruz and GR GF is, if i send 40 trains to uruz, i will score 5villages MAX, if i get lucky. However, if i send 40 trains to GR GF, i will get 40 caps for sure :)

Deleted User - 11335890

Krista and her parties... going to be pretty lit!!!

It was actually GR GF stacking uruz, hence the ODD.

It was this guy who stalled Hugs family for a long time. Claiming to be neutral and then stacking against us, saying it doesn't really mean he's siding with uruz *facepalm*

We respected him for a while and never bothered GR GF, and once we got to know they are stacking, we wiped the floor with their 2 of the best players on our front.

The difference between Uruz and GR GF is, if i send 40 trains to uruz, i will score 5villages MAX, if i get lucky. However, if i send 40 trains to GR GF, i will get 40 caps for sure :)

Here here... I'll let a few go through for you to make the odds better yeah? Just don't tell the duke they'll think I'm spying.

DeletedUser119075

Okay you suck at tw. Why even post on externals. What kinda name is extribute
LOOOL My name is alot better then yours,

When I say talk crap, I meant with a bit of back up to them and not brainless nonsense.