What the hell is going on world 100????

DeletedUser117860

True. Stats tell me today that you guys did well. I'm not biased I swear. Sounds like I'm bashing on HUGS but really I'm just trying to speak up for the quiet tribes on the externals to keep it real. Statistically speaking and looking you guys took some vital frontline villas. Uruz probs realaized they were up for a hard fight and you guys knew it was going to be a dumb fight that would doom both hugs and uruz, since you 2 been fighting since nobles came out. Hmm merge solved all problems for time being. Gives both sides prosperity to catch up to the big dogs like beast and 13333

DeletedUser117860

This isnt anything new to TW and it closes the book on uruz vs hugs and opens up the book for me to maybe start writing blogs as I'm so good with these stats, if only I get paid in pp

DeletedUser117860

If you ingame play matches your forum blog post's your going to need ALOT of PP
I'm an old player. Came back to w100 cus it's not a p2w. Only way to play any newer world is with a shit ton of pp it seems. Also none of my stats have been wrong. And only a few phrasing could have been better to be more truthful but hey I'm getting better. And alot of my assumptions about certain events were spot on.

arabela

Hey all

I want to congrat Hugz for defeat Uruz. Those who didnt admit Hugz was a better team and as a game, can't see the reality.
Hugz were more organized and hitted us more times than we were able to. Our coordination and activity was poor and didnt meet my personal expectations.
They improved each op and at some point the reality was clear in Uruz face :

Hugz > Uruz
Sagar > Garrock.

Sorry, Garrock, you were a big disapointed for me and my cos. I know we are friends for years, but your leadership lacked in all aspects.

For me, personally, this world is lost.

Good Luck, everybody! Have a nice game...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hey all

I want to congrat Hugz for defeat Uruz. Those who didnt admit Hugz was a better team and as a game, can't see the reality.
Hugz were more organized and hitted us more times than we were able to. Our coordination and activity was poor and didnt meet my personal expectations.

Hugz > Uruz
Sagar > Garrock.

Sorry, Garrock, you were a big disapointed for me and my cos. I know we are friends for years, but your leadership lacked in all aspects.

Relocate to the rim and don't give up please Ara :(

DeletedUser122173

Hey all

Hugz > Uruz
Sagar > Garrock.

We pick up war losers and have a place for them on the rim. Join us :p

DeletedUser117860

Amazing post by arabella. Well I guess Uruz's lack of participation killed them but that doesn't mean garrock sucked compared to sagar. Garrock=sagar. I think it just came down to the members. Like just cus a tribe lost doesn't mean it's the dukes fault. Usually the members participation is the issue . #garrockrocks
Anyways ara please play more on w100
plan on getting rimmed before ?
Nope I just dont know If HUGS will ever grow out of their shell at the core. Dont worry my account is healthy and in the top 10000 of the world. I could be anywhere from rank 1 to 500.

DeletedUser117860

Is this assasin guy same guy as artista? I smell almost same vibe as him.
Dont know him. Still curious how u can smell people through the forums. Teach me your ways mighty BlackGrimReaper.
Btw I love u<3 and its ASSASSINKING not guy

DeletedUser117860

Still dont know artista but sounds like a fun guy. Hey sagar bet you gleaming today. Sweet maneuver