What the hell is going on world 100????

arabela

Amazing post by arabella. Well I guess Uruz's lack of participation killed them but that doesn't mean garrock sucked compared to sagar. Garrock=sagar. I think it just came down to the members. Like just cus a tribe lost doesn't mean it's the dukes fault. Usually the members participation is the issue . #garrockrocks
Anyways ara please play more on w100

Nope I just dont know If HUGS will ever grow out of their shell at the core. Dont worry my account is healthy and in the top 10000 of the world. I could be anywhere from rank 1 to 500.

Please don’t put words in my mouth. I never said Garrock sucks . I said Sagar did better than Garrock and Hugz did better than Uruz. Yeah, Garrock has a bigger fault here than the team. Why? Cause things like lack of diplo (being a core tribe) and splitting tribe in two cause 2 players got rimmed (including him) at start up then recruiting far to other tribemates are leadership strategy mistakes as no tribe members deals diplo or recruitment. Those were only 2 exemples...and very important ones imo

DeletedUser117860

Sorry Ara, I mistook you saying gar<sagar as if garrock sucks. Diplo did seem to kill uruz. Not the spread tho, I think they had an amazing spread from the core to the rim, ready to swallow all. . And the southern members were growing really quick. Knowing garrock I doubt it's mainly his fault. GR seemed to be a great deal, if only they helped more. But the only mistake I see other then hugging it out from the very start of the world would be the fact that AMIGO just always kept growing yall should have merged them or nobled them out. Anyways good job HUGS on creating an even stronger foe $$$$$, they are set up to do well. I guess the merge strengthened HUGS and stopped the stunned growth but it also created a big beast in the south west.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
original.gif

Garrock

Hugs out played us... a number of things led to that, but in the end they played smart, had better diplomacy, and better core location that allowed them to focus on one front primarily, while our spread and diplomacy forced us into multiple fronts for almost the entirety of the world, it was not until the last week or so that our backline could actively support or engage the HUGS front, and by that time we had suffered too many losses.

Kudos to Hugs for a well fought war.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sagar you are only cool leader left on this world. hope you win pal

Thank you mate.
I am nothing but a servant of my tribe.
I can not take all credit for our survival.
Its the leadership team and the overall amazing player pool, my dream team, that Jordon and Jeff put together.
And it is an honour to play alongside the mates that joined us from uruz.
Onward to the competition we go :)

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hugs out played us... a number of things led to that, but in the end they played smart, had better diplomacy, and better core location that allowed them to focus on one front primarily, while our spread and diplomacy forced us into multiple fronts for almost the entirety of the world, it was not until the last week or so that our backline could actively support or engage the HUGS front, and by that time we had suffered too many losses.

Kudos to Hugs for a well fought war.

Uruz is one of my favourites and I think I can not stress that enough.
It was an amazing fight, and i hope both sides had a lot of fun.

Some mates are upset, all suffered due to the war.
But keeping everything aside, we are now united :)

Lost One

Interesting Read, and interesting that Garrocks group didnt hang longer :)

Arabela , Your always welcome with me ;)

hurod

Garrock been really short of words here. I'd like to sum it up a little.

Uruz was made by old friends from previous worlds who mostly joined due good group and settings. Gar had council made of very close friends but none of them could put up their A game while He tried to do his best with his co, Jari. Hugs yet were better in coordination and diplo and shortly ruined front because our fresh recruits couldnt handle it and kept passing sits. We were gone shortly after one our main player, Vlad, quit.

Uruz have failed before so we cant say we are invincible. Hugs family did better and to be fair they are capable to win the world.

Good luck to all ex-Uruzians and to our defeater.

787e117d2a34feb0459e7c4a692f9686.png

DeletedUser117860

We were gone shortly after one our main player, Vlad, quit.
LIES...From my genius intel and TWSTATS.COM, Vlad didn't quit until URUZ decided to merge.
Vlad was damaged badly and if uruz wanted to they could have kept fighting but that would have prolonged the stalemate.
Tbh I think URUZ should have merged into $$$$ and not HUGS since HUGS is landlocked and only have their genius alliances going for them. I am still deeply in awe and amazement that they lasted this long and no one took advantage of their stalemate vs URUZ, I stated this previously that Awake did start aggressions vs HUGS and saw great initial success but due to internal affairs they folded.
anyways its all over. HUGS will do amazing as they probs move into k44 and get into that mess as Shadow's post on Top 20 tribes suggests that they will. Im suprized that $$$ is allying or NAP'd HUGS since they could have pounced on them but then again they probs dont want a stalemate as they need to keep growing since they are 16 players wilst HUGS is ~43 ..

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
[QUOTE="arabela, post: 7080808, member: 28943"If you’ll fight Hugs, let me know ;)[/QUOTE]

we dont fight here! we just hug it out, FREE HUGS and KISSES for everyone!

DeletedUser121844

LIES...From my genius intel and TWSTATS.COM, Vlad didn't quit until URUZ decided to merge.
Vlad was damaged badly and if uruz wanted to they could have kept fighting but that would have prolonged the stalemate.
Tbh I think URUZ should have merged into $$$$ and not HUGS since HUGS is landlocked and only have their genius alliances going for them. I am still deeply in awe and amazement that they lasted this long and no one took advantage of their stalemate vs URUZ, I stated this previously that Awake did start aggressions vs HUGS and saw great initial success but due to internal affairs they folded.
anyways its all over. HUGS will do amazing as they probs move into k44 and get into that mess as Shadow's post on Top 20 tribes suggests that they will. Im suprized that $$$ is allying or NAP'd HUGS since they could have pounced on them but then again they probs dont want a stalemate as they need to keep growing since they are 16 players wilst HUGS is ~43 ..

Awake had no success :D They nobled me out early world over a disagreement that they were wrong about. I chose not to back down and it escalated. It took them 3 days to noble my villages when I had almost 0 troops and asked specifically to not receive tribal support. I made that choice on my own to get nobled by them but sure they did have "great success" Its funny how you think you know everything going on with HUGS :D

Long story short where is Awake now? :p Thats all that truly matters in the end

Deleted User - 10017355

Awake had no success :D They nobled me out early world over a disagreement that they were wrong about. I chose not to back down and it escalated. It took them 3 days to noble my villages when I had almost 0 troops and asked specifically to not receive tribal support. I made that choice on my own to get nobled by them but sure they did have "great success" Its funny how you think you know everything going on with HUGS :D

Long story short where is Awake now? :p Thats all that truly matters in the end

Where is your account now?

DeletedUser121844

Where is your account now?
Gone like it was meant to be, but awake was and I quote "We are bigger than you, we are rank 1 and we will win this world" etc etc etc blah blah blah. :X

I am happily placed elsewhere to continue having fun :) I could have stayed on my account I made that decision