What to do after the start as a newbie?

• Thread starter DeletedUser123017
  • Start date

DeletedUser123017

Hey, I am new to this game, but read a few (outdated?) guides for it...

So I started in W106 and had a "decent enough" start... I built up my spearmen to scavenge, did some quests and started to farm with LCs.... Which is terribly inefficient. Most of the time I get 0-15 resources from barbs and bonus villages... Well, I was told this will rise, when they grow up...

The last guide I read said something about farming inactive accounts fresh out of beginner protection.... Well, I have none of that near me. Most have 280-700 points, with some people 2500 - 4500 points.... sure... so... what should I do?

I am thinking about stopping to invest into axes and LCs and just sell my resources for PP, to hope for a better start in the next world, while the PP prices are still good... But I don't think I will do much better in the next world. :/

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Start on the rims, the core of the worlds (the midle) is very competetive and the guys with wallets come out on top here. The rim has a greater mix :)

Upvote 0

Noble Syndrome

This ^ plus ask questions of your tribe, Keep at it until you get rimmed as you will keep learning different things on each world. 12 years in and every world I've played has been different. Don't be in a hurry to keep up with the big accounts, find a good tribe that is active, supportive and has fun. Feel free to message me in game on w106 I'm happy to help.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser123092

As Olve said , another advise Don't focus on the other players focus in the area you are playing with and try to be very patient don't make your decisions fast .

Upvote 0

Guestofsam

I don't know how to open new subject, so here is my question:
If/When I get nobled how can I restart somewhere close to my tribe?

Upvote 0

Marik

I think the only way to do it is to put your account on delete wait 5 days till your account is no longer in that world then ask one of your members to invite you through E-mails or create new account and ask them invite you via E-mail , don't know if there is another option .

Upvote 0