What tribes did better then you ever expected?

DeletedUser

Since we are so far into the world its time to continue the series of threads looking back at the world.

So what tribes did better then you ever expected? Prehaps they are still around when you never thought they would be...prehaps they died or disbanded but you still want to give them their due props.

I have a confession to make....I was sure that someone would have killed Exile by now..and I kept waiting for it to happen but it never did. So I have to give them props for sticking around this long.

DeletedUser

DA i would give credit to, they were founded by players from WoW who were getting killed, and didnt seem strong, i remember planning serveral wars against them to just be turned down (</3 rek), and thinking they were weak as they were so quiet and peaceful, but now it seems there quiet diffrent except still quiet.

DeletedUser

Definetly 2eZ. At one point everybody was hating on them for being part of a family etc etc. Broke away and became the dominant tribe for some time.

Gotta say DA as well. They should have been gone by now, but arent.

Exiles team work and perserverance turned out to be greater than expected, although this is showing slights signs of cracking now.

DeletedUser

DA i would give credit to, they were founded by players from WoW who were getting killed, and didnt seem strong, i remember planning serveral wars against them to just be turned down (</3 rek), and thinking they were weak as they were so quiet and peaceful, but now it seems there quiet diffrent except still quiet.

DA is for winners :icon_cool:

I would think WAR would be gone by now judging by how much everyone wanted NL gone.. but I suppose the same people under a different name gave them plenty of protection :lol:

DeletedUser

think everyone just grew bored of how easy they were to noble, and in the time they had to recover they learned some secreat arts >>

DeletedUser

I will put ~SS~ in there as well....they did much better then I expected

DeletedUser

a thread bout who lived longer than expected.... and still !WAR! gets hated on :lol:

what did we do to annoy everyone so much?

hard to decide who should have gone ect ect.
id like to Salute AXE for all enemy's/war's theyve been in to still be around and still fightin deserves some respect

DeletedUser

do i have to answer?

and your not here(as in this thread) as done better then expected as you have done nothing except started a war with exile, so far imo your here through luck as everyone grew bored of nobleing the easy villages off NL, and out of its dead ashes you guys came up and no one gave a damn about you to put it simply.

jaffe25

Hats off to any one who is still surviving at this point. Like myself, it means you have sacrificed the equivilent amount of time needed to to complete a bachelors degree. Unfortunately, unlike a college degree, knowing how to snipe trains and use hulk nukes probably won't look to well on your resume.

I have enjoyed this game immensely. However, I am now ready for everyone else to roll over and die. So please can you all start demolishing your walls and turn your troop recruitment to just scouts?

Brutus987

Well WAR did very well to start with, though the tides are turning, and AXE have done well to evolve form 2eZ to what it is today.

I forgot how to change my sig again, anyone care to post a link? =)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

AXE - At one point they couldnt be touched , they had solid leadership and did prove they were the elite fighting force of this world (are they still #1 ODT??)

NL - they lasted flipping long for a mrfa (mass recruiting family alliance for any people who didn't know)

Axe - just another note , they surprised me how they broke through after everyone thought like 9 tribes VS them that they would roll over and die...

-sere

DeletedUser

a thread bout who lived longer than expected.... and still !WAR! gets hated on :lol:

what did we do to annoy everyone so much?

hard to decide who should have gone ect ect.
id like to Salute AXE for all enemy's/war's theyve been in to still be around and still fightin deserves some respect

Sorry the intent was for old tribes...not new tribes formed out of the ashes of old tribes. So War! doesn't count.

jaffe25

AXE - At one point they couldnt be touched , they had solid leadership and did prove they were the elite fighting force of this world (are they still #1 ODT??)

-sere

Yup still twice as much as #2:

1Agressively Xterminating Enemies11.124,11 Mio.
2Out of Exile.5.709,28 Mio.
3Destiny Awaits4.935,51 Mio.
4Warriors Against Rebels4.002,88 Mio.
5The Shield of Honor3.848,67 Mio.
6The Northern Legion3.596,54 Mio.
7Evolution2.926,87 Mio.
8theHeretics2.841,61 Mio.
9Destiny Awaits*1.446,35 Mio.
10Out of Exile. III1.361,56 Mio.