What tribes were epic fails?

DeletedUser

Since we are so far into the world its time to continue the series of threads looking back at the world. So what tribes didn't do well but should have in your eyes? Maybe they fell apart in a big war, maybe they should have been something but weren't. Whatever the reason talk about it here.

I have 3 right off the top of my head.

1. VODKA...they had a funny profile and they hung around for a bit early game, but one big war and they folded.

2. NiON...can't remember what happened to them(I think they fought -?- and died though) but having been rank #2 for a while in the world and having talked a lot of crap on the forums...they make my list.

3. RAGE...I remember them saying(to me and others) that any 7x7 with a Rage village in it was owned by the entire tribe. Yet they failed as well..again not sure what happened to them.

I would put ARIA on this list but no one outside of ARIA expected ARIA to do anything at all so..lol

DeletedUser

Well i guess you would have to add TATS. But that could have been fine had someone not deleted (bandit)

DeletedUser

RAGE were funny, *remembers them threatening me and messerr and us just starting to take them on aswell xD *

DeletedUser

Well i guess you would have to add TATS. But that could have been fine had someone not deleted (bandit)

In a sense TATS was, but at the same time there were horrible odds against the tribe.

Id say Wanted managed to get pretty big and fat without really doing much of anything.
Those stupid LoA families or whatever they were called in the west.

DeletedUser

just remembered STONE, that tribe that sat in the south for ages doing nothing then scion(?) declared on them and poof disappered (bandit)

Krazymoefoe

Must be the Rome family,some good players,no leadership

nope ROME was fail all around, was only one decent player I can only think of and he ended up quitting around the fall of ROME

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Definately has to be VOID.

VOID A, B, C, D... I think there were 10 of them!

DeletedUser

I am going to put one of my old tribes DAMN! in there as well because we didn't reform like ladylee said we would. So that is what an EPIC FAIL means.

Also WeRock....just because they sucked. Took them like 2 weeks to take 5 unsupported villages from me..and that was with them trying to do it lol.

Krazymoefoe

In a sense TATS was, but at the same time there were horrible odds against the tribe.

Id say Wanted managed to get pretty big and fat without really doing much of anything.
Those stupid LoA families or whatever they were called in the west.

Yeah they were completely horrible especially when they merged into -I- they sucked even worse, I still remember their massive OP that ended up being a couple of half nukes and 17 fakes