What up?

• Thread starter sdhdfnhxfghbfddcxcfbg
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I started playing grepolis yesterday, (after a long...long... break from online gaming...) and it reminded me of TW.

I thought I'd stop by, and see what was going on in world 3!

I doubt any of you remember me, lonely 1 mil player in k40, but I'm interested to know what has been going on.

Last things I remeber was:

D*D/FF vs. Cult/OT was still going

GRIGNR was getting wrecked

T|nb disbanded and joined ROA?

PDM merged into D*D (me included)

Mattaus got banned

so... as a member of Chorde, BIA, PDM and D*D.... any chance that Cult was destoryed?

DeletedUser

Well, FF was destroyed (have only a inactive acc holding the name), D*D seems to be doing fairly good considering they are fighting the whole Cult/OT alliance, however have lost a few key members like steve34cks and Freestyler to the allianced side. ROA mergerd into Cult2 - forming CultRO, CultME and CultSL formed CultX, D*D has 3 tribes still, Cult down to 3 majors and a minor, OT has 3 I believe. Other than FF being killed, Mattaus has returned on a new acc, although he has dropped off the PnP now that I think of it, he could be gone again :D

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just dropping in to say hi to all the players that were once here and that remain here.

DeletedUser

pretty good thanks mate, just found the link on my faves and decided to drop in and see who was still around. Believe it or not i miss the old days of world 3.

DeletedUser

hello :) Welcome back, feel free to stay, you missed mattaus's short spree of forum activity.

DeletedUser

Gunners long time no see mate :) Hope you and the family are well.

I tried grepolis, didn't really like it.

DeletedUser

I checked out Grepolis too, but I think TW is better. And wow, today I find Serb1a, Gunners, and mattaus all posting on a thread here. Is is really April 2010? I thought I had hit on an old thread by accident. :lol:

Code:

DeletedUser

hi gunners,
how are you mate?
a really long time no see...

mythos

DeletedUser

Gunners long time no see mate :) Hope you and the family are well.

I tried grepolis, didn't really like it.

Matt, nice to see you are back in the game haha, how is everything going, have you dropped kings age?.

DeletedUser

hey matt, hey mythos, hey Kahn and hey RIP, great to see some old familiar faces here. Family is good Matt, work is work and while i havent played TW in a long time i still miss it. Wouldnt take much to get me back into the game...........LOL

DeletedUser

good lord a lot of old Dukes and barons posting here all of a sudden :O

DeletedUser

hey matt, hey mythos, hey Kahn and hey RIP, great to see some old familiar faces here. Family is good Matt, work is work and while i havent played TW in a long time i still miss it. Wouldnt take much to get me back into the game...........LOL

Do you like.....Kit Kat bars? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good to see you RIP, will have to catch you on skype :)

Gunners its better to be around at the end than the beginning my friend!

DeletedUser

Reunion! Awesome! Hey guys! :D Glad to see we're still on the same wave! :D