What up?

• Thread starter sdhdfnhxfghbfddcxcfbg
  • Start date

DeletedUser

They died fighting the good fight, that's the important thing.

Welcome back btw...

Nice to see your still around, at first Miyelir thought Mrs C was you. So did mcspu die fighting cult or what?

-Miyelir

DeletedUser1714

Nice to see your still around, at first Miyelir thought Mrs C was you. So did mcspu die fighting cult or what?

-Miyelir

He quit due to boredom with the game and lack of opportunities to annoy people.

DeletedUser

Mcspu quit due to boredom with the game and lack of opportunities to annoy people.

Fixed.

-Miyelir, in Miyelirs head your name sounds like Misked.

I always thought it was similar to "Miscue" as if one were playing pool and made a bad shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1714

Fixed.

-Miyelir, in Miyelirs head your name sounds like Misked.

I always thought it was similar to "Miscue" as if one were playing pool and made a bad shot.

I've not heard that interpretation before. It's unfortunately quite appropriate.

DeletedUser

AH! My mistake Miyelir. I thought I had hit the "Quote" button but apparently I hit "Edit"...

I'll admit, that was my mistake, and not Miyelir referring to himself in the first person.

DeletedUser

....How did you get in Miyelirs head?! Get out of Miyelirs head Tyr!

299004021_06710e2c2e.jpg

-Miyelir, Aaaaah! Tyr! If we throw crusofixes at him maybe he will go away.

DeletedUser

Not likely. A crucifix never scared me. Made me laugh more than anything to be honest.

DeletedUser

Miyelir's crucifixes may have knife ends. You never know! Be afraid.. be very afraid.... (OK, I admit, I've had too much coffee and not enough sleep.)

DeletedUser50076

(OK, I admit, I've had too much coffee and not enough sleep.)

Lack of sleep huh? odd since your always trying to get me into bed :icon_cool: ... perhaps you need less TW and an earlier bed time hon? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1714

Miyelir's crucifixes may have knife ends. You never know! Be afraid.. be very afraid.... (OK, I admit, I've had too much coffee and not enough sleep.)

Should be okay there... I think Miyelir's access to sharp objects is restricted.

DeletedUser

Should be okay there... I think Miyelir's access to sharp objects is restricted.

Miyelirs access to many things is not only restricted but sometimes completly cut of! :(

Miyelir can't touch red cordial, sharp stuff, things that go Buzz, things that go bang the puppy and anything that breaks easily.

-Miyelir

DeletedUser

Miyelirs access to many things is not only restricted but sometimes completly cut of! :(

Miyelir can't touch red cordial, sharp stuff, things that go Buzz, things that go bang the puppy and anything that breaks easily.

-Miyelir

Are you back, oh no! Wierd to see this world is still going on and on:icon_eek::icon_biggrin:
Is ever going to stop?

DeletedUser

Miyelir is not back, Nouco has just had too much sauce and is dreaming a wonderful dream because he desparatly wants Miyelir.

-Miyelir

DeletedUser

Are you back, oh no! Wierd to see this world is still going on and on:icon_eek::icon_biggrin:
Is ever going to stop?

Holla! Nouco! Long time Nico! I saw you're still busy with your study on Hyves :) Good luck with that mate!

/wave

DeletedUser

I'm a traitor. I am willing to give up my Wayne Gretzky 2nd year card for a bunch of Mark Martin cards.